My first acid Trip.

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Blitz_krieg, Apr 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blitz_krieg

Blitz_krieg SAY WHA.........

Ok so my homie just called yesterday and told me he had gotten some sponge bobs sheets of Acid. And today im supposed to go over there and eat one or two.
    Does anyone have advice on Acid and where i should be and something maybe to avoid on haveing a bad trip...

get back at me
    test
  2. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

well the more u have the less likely ur gonna have a bad trip. its good to be outside with lots of people youve never seen before at rush hour times around heavy traffic.
    also its good to keep ur cellphone at home and clothes that are easy to remove (no homo).
    test
  3. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

^lmao, dont fuck it up for the guy

u gunna need music, its key especially if you feel anxiety or bad trip comen on, use of headphones is best. trust other acid users for what to listen to on this, if u not into psytrance (i can hook up a bunch) got with jimi hendrix, the beatles, gratefull dead somthin u kno is built for people on acid.

try an stay in peacefull areas, nothen chaotic, anxiety or the sweats/chills is normal on the come up so dont let that get to you, as bad trip is all in your head. if your the type to lose or fuck up clothing when yer drunk or on other drugs, dont wear your best clothes. you do retain you presense of mind, you just somtimes have a priority shift.

dont underestimate its tiny size, 1g = 10,000 hits and if you constantly taste zinc its a good thing.

if anything in the trip goes wrong come back n pm me or somthen an ill do my best to help out with that
    test
  4. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

man dont fuk with that shit....
    test
  5. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

just let your mind loose.

i only did acid once and it was by far the best drug i ever did.

if you're 100% relaxed and are in a good mood, you gonna have a good trip. if you're otherwise, then you'll have a shitty trip.
    test
  6. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

exactly, keep it cool, remember at all times your on ACID!!! coz you will have amazing thoughts and flashes of genius run through your mind lol the visuals are usually funny if they go bad then you just gotta remember your tripping, try laughing, then the visuals will go back to fluffy colours and trails!!!

Stay away from crowds, I went camping my first time, fun shit, careful of the fire tho it burns hahaha

The only time it goes bad is when you internalize yourself mentally, when you start seeing other peoples thoughts or when you start interpreting their facial expressions (that arent real lol) and your hearing things, or when you figure something out about life thats quite crazy but you genuinely believe it, that shit can mess you up....and thendo it with people you trust and have done it before!! when we was kids we fucked this one dude quite bad, when we was all tripping we suddenly turned on him and started calling him all kinds of names and messing with his security, took him years to get over it, not good!!!!

PEACE
    test
  7. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

^Word.

DON'T TAKE IT IF YOU'RE ALREADY IN A BAD MOOD.

I mean, a little anxiousness about the trip is normal, but anything else and avoid it and just wait for a better day.

Make sure you take on a day when you have nothing to do, and make sure you don't have shit to do the next day either cuz you'll probably feel loopy. Have a decent amount of weed to help with the comedown, it'll help you fall asleep at the end of the trip and also help you relax. Always remember that it's just the drug doing this shit and it will eventually come to an end and everything will return to normal, so just have fun with it while you can. Do it with a couple of friends who you are very cool with in a secure place where you know you won't get fucked with. Like the guy above me said, have lots of chill music. Don't go blastin' death metal or DMX or shit like that. Your gonna want real ambient shit. Don't stagger your doses either, take 'em all at once then stop, even you don't feel nothing after an hour, trust me it will kick in. I would take 3.5 tabs for your trip, then you'll get the full experience without overdoing it. Don't drive. Try not to mix with other drugs, except maybe a couple shots of alcohol in the beginning to kill the anxiousness.

Really just have fun and keep the mentality that it's gonna end so you might as well enjoy it while it's here...
    test
  8. SiFu

Man you reccommend 3.5 hits on someones first time!?!? shit...I'd say do either half or one full hit and thats it...first time I did acid was half a double dipped strawberry and that shit had me fucked up!!!! lol

PEACE
    test
  9. Blitz_krieg

LOL thnks for the info...
    this dude has about 20-25 sheets so i think i will eat like 3.5 like you said... prolly take some xanax before just so i can chill

thnks for the info...
    ill get back to you after this weekend tell yall how it went...

for now im'a go down load as much jerry garcia, and hendrix as i can on lime wire..
    may some bob marley.. he alwys puts me in a good mood...

laters yall and thanks..

oh yeah i was told not to look into the mirror when your tripping... is this true?
    test
  10. liquid`acid

i love the mirror

absolutely love it, can get lost in that shit for hours. you just gotta be prepared for some wierdness, you will see you face doin all kinds of fucked up contortions n shit and you will try to hold your face still and it wont help, what when things go wrong for some ppl. or you will get lost staring into your own eyes lol, all like 'i see the pain in my soul' or 'my soul is fulled with loving energy' or some deep shit like that kinda depends how high you are.

3 and a half may be a bit much, i mean i used to dose 3 - 5 hits twice a weekend for a year, but that was after i got some experience, if other ppl whove done it befor are doin multi hit trips then go for it, every batch is different too so having it guinea pigged is key.

the absolute best is an undetermined dosage, when the best you can do is narrow it down between 2-10 hits. it takes a load off your mind, you have no expectations, you just ride the high. this is best combined with staggered doses, usualy done when u doin a trip that lasts 36 hours or more. add your tabs to a sipping alcohole like cognac if you wanna do this (just a couple shots worth so that 1 sip roughly = 1-2 hits) do not use water as acid isnt water soluble.

also xanax may be a bad idea, ive never done it, but acid will put you in tune with your body to the point where the bleach in the paper will give you gut rot, wich is partly why i love liquid.

im always stoked when someone willen to try the worlds best drug
    test
  11. SiFu

I too love the mirror, but I had a homie look into the mirror on his first time and he saw himself change into a devil or something and freaked himk the hell out haha my flesh has fallen off I've changed into a thousand different people, turned into a warewolf etc etc shit is dope for visuals but you gotta be head strong to ride it out!!!!

I still think 3 is too much....one hit is enough for a first timer, anymore than that and you asking for trouble imo (again for a first time)

PEACE
    test
  12. tharealist23

tharealist23 The Next Chief

acid is bad 4 u.
    test
  13. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

[funny] [funny] yeah, yeah.
    test
  14. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

I don't preach to people my dude, your life is your life and u can do whatever u please with it but make sure u know the long term effects.. that stuff can fuck with your kids if you plan on having them.. just a thought..
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  15. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

^If that was true, then millions of kids born to the hippy gen would be fucked up. Just some shit the government said to get people to stop openin' up.

Well, the first part is true, not so much the second sentence, but I haven't heard of any legitimate research that says that.

Anyways, 3.5 is a good dose to take for your generic acid tabs. A double dipped strawberry probably contained more acid than 3.5 tabs honestly, and generally speaking, the little paper tabs don't contain all that much acid. If you have it in liquid form, go A LOT easier on it...
    test
  16. Blitz_krieg

AlreaDY HAD MY KID.....she 1 year now...

and so liquid is the best way to go huh?

cool my other homie said he can get full vial of it for like 300 bucks and he siad it only takes on drop to get fucked...

thnks for the info
    howl..
    test
  17. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

shit dude if u already gotta kid what u waitin for?? enjoy your trip
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

smh@this white boy shit...WEED AND LIQUOR THATS IT
    test
  19. liquid`acid

^dont be haten cuz you got a weak brain

what are the negative health effects? im all ears

yeah, you should stop listening to government propoganda, even the long term effects are negligeable. the only time it has a bad effect is when some weak brained motherfucker snaps cuz hes too stupid to know his limit. i kno ppl that dosed harder then you can imagine during the 60s and they fine.

ppl gotta stop talkins hit one somthen they know nothing about, dont even come in here spoutin such n such research cuz it hasnt been done. the only source of knowlege/research on this topic comes from the old heads who got eh experience and the time behind them to seee what really happens.

if you really think there was bad efects maybe albert hofmann woulda displayed them instead of bein a success chemist living to the age of 102...

yeah pretty much, liquids the shit, if u needa distribute/carry it around it put it on suger cubes n wrap em in foil. and make sure all your boys are keeping their shit in the freezer weather its tabs or liquid. sunlight deteriorates acid, an it keeps best in a cold dark environment.

be carfull when dosin straight from the dropper too, its easy to accidently sqeeze half the dropper out and unless its been measured perfectly with syringes n shit, 1 drop doesnt always = 1 hit.
    test
  20. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

did some last night and got a few hits right here
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.