My entry for Funk Volume's "Don't Fu[n]k Up Our Beats" contest [VIDEO]

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Ace the Prophet, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

Haven't posted in this part of RM before...showin this to see what y'all think

First video I've ever done. As you can see I was clownin around a lot, haha

Those who won't vote for me I'm labeling as cat murderers

[youtube]3S3PDERRMrs[/youtube]
    test
  2. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Okay you are pure ass.

I was gonna close this, but instead I'm going to let the posters mock you.
    test
  3. Ace the Prophet

So you're saying you'd rather see the cat die?

Murderer....
    test
  4. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

You're embarrassing
    test
  5. Ace the Prophet

lmao, I could give a fuck. I obviously meant to just fuck around in this video and not really give a shit while still being dope on the track...why else would I rap on a goddamn gazelle?
    test
  6. SuperNegger

SuperNegger Toe Tagger Type Negger

Why are you dancing? Aren't you supposed to be rapping and showcasing that, instead of changing clothes and dancing like a female pop star?

Don't enter this unless this is just a joke, if thats the case... you aren't funny.
    test
  7. SuperNegger

What part were you being "dope on the track"?

:neggerplz:
    test
  8. Ace the Prophet

So basically my video shoulda just been me rapping into my mic like every other one that didn't pay to have a professional video done or have someone else record them...gotcha

The idea was to make it stick out and let it go from there. I've got plenty of people telling me it's funny and plenty of people telling me it's dope and it's been getting much more views than the rest of my songs have (or at least at a much more frequent rate), so it's getting attention and all it's meant for is to try and grow my fanbase cuz I know I won't win this competition because of the actual video quality (only the professional ones win).

Hate if you want, I just wanted to do something different to gain peoples' attention
    test
  9. SuperNegger

Why are you focusing so much on professional quality filming? It's a fuckin rap contest is it not? You want to win of comedic value and professionally shot videos in a rapping contest...

Nevermind.. I'm done.
    test
  10. Ace the Prophet

Just saying every video entered is the same, even the ones that look more professional or are professional (still have the same basic idea that you should rap into a mic or show yourself in a studio). Only a few are unique.

Rapping on a gazelle and dancing with fuckin cats is just to grab your attention cuz who the fuck does that? lmao

Like I said, I know I'm not gonna win this, I'm just lookin to hopefully snag a few new fans by doing something different
    test
  11. Fukamushi

Fukamushi Member

mods delete
    test
  12. Fukamushi

Fukamushi Member

who the fuck is ace the prophet? watchin' this shit was a painful process. it was so bad, it made me vomit. i bet when you ask your friends if you're dope, they always try to change the topic.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.