My dad said this while trying to convert a co-worker the other day

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by JASON ANTHONY, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

I've spoken personally to the Bishop on several occasions.

What you just said couldn't be farther from the truth.

They believe the Bible AS WELL as the Book of Mormon to be true. The stories in both books are just as silly and made up as the other.
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Right so what.does the bible say.about any knowledge.that.sets itself up against.or above the word..?
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

And what does it say of false christs and false prophets?

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

2 Pet. 2:1 -"But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves."

Rom. 16:18 -"...by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple." (KJV)

Eph. 5:6-7 -"Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God's wrath comes on those who are disobedient. Therefore do not be partners with them."

2 Pet. 2:3 -Some teachers exploit people with "stories they have made up."

Etc etc.
    test
  4. JASON ANTHONY

So they're evil and should be treated like shit?

Should you love your neighbor unless they're Mormon?

Help em, nigga. Don't judge them. They make you look stupid as fuck and everyone can see it but you.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

no. You can show them why they are wrong, and still walk in love an understanding.
    Your Dad is not absolved from walking in love because he disagrees with what they believe, it sounds more like hes unsure. Christianity can NOT claim everyone that claims christianity if u know what i mean. Not saying he isnt i dont know him. But hes not obeying what he claims to believe. Thats for sure.

But wait woah woah woah. I know A LoT about mormon. This statement is foolish. Would u watch a short video of the way it should have played out with ur pops..?
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

test
  7. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

funny thing is, the mormons ive come to know (street comanches, missionaries) are super nice indiciduals, almost too nice. they really do seem to care for people and wantign them to convert them to the truth for their own sake. stacees family is also lesbian u sed.
    test
  8. JASON ANTHONY

haha her dad's side is very lesbian

Her mom's side is Mormon, but more the type to sponge off the free food and help.

The Mormons I've met at the church are kind and caring to the point it makes you sick. If that's not showing "the love of God" then I don't know what is.

They do believe some wacky shit though. I couldn't possibly feed into it.
    test
  9. JASON ANTHONY

test
  10. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

BigPayback, I like how you take Heathens and teach them the good word. personally I have no time for them , I just blast them with the word and let they asses figure it out on their own. but I applaud you for being so charitable to the mentally inept....lol...keep it up
    test
  11. JASON ANTHONY

Alias making disciples left and right, son.

He takes Gods word and literally applies none of it and acts high and mighty when a "heathen" calls him out on his bullshit.

You're exactly what's wrong with Christianity, Alias. You're going straight to hell.
    test
  12. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  13. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

I think the best response to this would be "Amen brother, fuck the bible"

seriously though, i do believe jesus was god on earth, also though, we all are, equally as so, hence why he always referred to people as brothers and sisters
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

i may have mistaken him for the other guy that does that. my abad
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

lol. word. well thats what we are called to do as christians. Knowing this reality we have a responsibility, and if you care about people (even if they are assholes) u wouldn't want to wish hell on anyone. And chistians have knowledge that can actually pull them from that. the world provides enough things to pull them away from God, but the body of christ truely holds the only knowledge to help push them closer. Its not about wether they curse you, and call you an idiot, 'Jesus rejoices over the seed' meaning wether they show it at that moment or not you've planted a seed Jesus can help germinate from within their own spirit.
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

An alias this is basicly how all these guys you are trying to reach precieve you. If you are really trying to ever have any of them take you seriously, u do have to start reacting the way the word teaches as well.

you arent exempt just because know certain things about the faith.

youll do much better for yourself if you respond with actual scripture. because at this point u got some bridges to build back up, that youve burned before any of them actually listen
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

Our rank so to speak, as men of this time is...

Greater than the disciples in the kingdom of Heaven because we had "believed without seeing" the disciples walked with christ so it was easier for them to believe living of the time.

"Higher than the angel" class...

this means all classes of ranking angels.

"A little lower than Eloheim" So a little lower than christ.
    Christ is the "Head of the Church" the church is "the body" of christ.

We are sons of God, hence why hes called the father.
    test
  18. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

that's just your interpretation of creator/father/son/created, and reluctance to admit the brother/sister part... based on your mental trinity bond
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

No sorry those are direct quotes from the bible. Its clear about our class.
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

i wouldn't categorize the bible as the enemy tho. I'd categorize those people that have perverted and exploited the bible as evil. the bible is great tool for finding wisdom. i wouldn't use it as a tool to argue who's right or wrong tho that's not it's intention.

and it does say great is he who is in you then he who is in the world.

we are all brothers and sister's correct. and we are all a body of christ. but christ is what makes us special not us on our own accord.

we are unique but i wouldn't say we are special like god
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.