MY crew. Project Blowed

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4Matt

4Matt On the money

test
  2. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Rat: if a rapist is already at the mall, then decides to follow his victim who walks in after him, is he or isn't he following her?

Same with you. I searched your name and found where you were talking shit about me when I hadn't acknowledged you. THAT'S FOLLOWING ME AROUND regardless who was in the thread first. You're obsessed.

What I hope to achieve is akin to an intervention. You're in denial. While I was searching your name, I saw a shitload of people "questioning your credibility". I just chose not to post them. YOU know what you got goin' with who. It's not a secret; you're a herm.

And no I'm not lying. If you don't get it, it's because what you say doesn't make sense. You said I was lying about it, but then you tell in detail that I'm right and corroborate the key elements: you got banned and bitched about it; even if you DO have a funny memory.

I called you a Bitchm0nkey AFTER your whole slur fiasco when jeff hit ME up and pointed it out to ME. That was back when he'd lo key ask me who he should ban for racist shit. I saved Azeus' ass so many times and he don't know it. Far as I can remember, tho, you lied to me and told me it was tequila who used the slur, not you, claiming both of you had access to the alias "yo momma 2nd"; which was the one you were using at the time this all happened.

I don't think I've ever called for anyone's banning with one exception: Sizzla. And that was about six years ago.

And I'm sure you can rattle off a long list of who questions my credibility, and I guarantee you it's the same five names who have been trying to do it for years unsuccessfully...

Az, Rich, Brit, Teq and you. [dunno]
    Every once in a while, a newbie will try and then just go the hell away. I can go search right now who has had my name in their mouth for the past year and I guarantee you that 90 percent of the time, it's been you five. If I could search back five years, it's the same shit. You have not let up on me and I'm fully aware that you won't until I have a stroke, lose ninety percent of my brain function, giving you a remote shot at "one upping me".

Until then, we'll do this dance. I don't mind. I think it's hilarious. My sociological background leaves me curious as to one's pitifullness in this particular online group dynamic.

BTW: I'm bout to post another thread in here.

Just giving you a heads up...[dummy]
    test
  3. x - calli

x - calli Guest

i guess i gotta give some props to that.. even if it was a convenient rule to follow

hahaha

nah its cool.. and your girl isnt even bad looking at all
    test
  4. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

She doesn't like being on the net.... but you posted her pictures on here....

and you posted her pictures on myspace....

Did she decide she didn't like being on the net before or after everyone laughed at her?
    test
  5. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

No one's laughed at her. You tried to get them to laugh at her, but they didn't. [dunno]

And I didn't post her pick on here, stupid. You did. How you gon' lie about some shit YOU did on the WORLD WIDE WEB? [dummy]

I have hundreds of pics of her, for some reason she liked this one. She insisted I post it on my myspace because I think she wants other girls to know I'm spoken for because I get wierd messages from some of my close female friends suddenly professing their feelings for me. Why they waited seven years is beyond me.
    test
  6. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Thanks, pimpin'. I'd like to think she's pretty aiight. [funny] Personally, I can't fathom anyone looking better than my girl, but I'm supposed to think that. She's got that sexy/nerdy/cutsie thing going fore her. I think I need that mix, and it's hard to find...
    test
  7. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Actually, I was one of the few that felt sorry for you and never posted in the thread.

It's not my style to hate on other's looks...until warranted.
    test
  8. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

You sure about that? Go look who posted the pic and whose handle it was under.
    test
  9. RM Legend

RM Legend New Member

just shut the fuck up already,i've never seen a rapper who takes himself as serious as this bother arguing on the internet.no offence nislanif, just an observation.

lol@"lol check the outline of his head though.. its a str8 up dome.. reminds me a little of cartoon characters getting smacked with sledgehammers and growing bumps on thier head." though haha.
    test
  10. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Yo, I'm not arguing about me on this shit. I got another thread with MY vids, this is about the crew. This is about tren, nocan, cp, and the big homie Aceyalone. The new album is hot and y'all sleepin'. It's the rest of these chuckleheads who wanna make this about me.

These same dudes do it ALL THE TIME.
    test
  11. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Yeah, it's not like you put "MY" in the thread title or anything.

you weren't trying to relate it to yourself at all...
    test
  12. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Edit:

Why am I replying at all? This shits been settled. You were caught boasting about my 'racist' ass banned and then when I realised what it was about, I posted all the convo's up where MODs were saying you'd been bitching about me and then everyone brought up the shit about your brother. I barely said anything other than the fuss you made about me lying when I said it was Teq.

As for my credibility, I made an effort to attack people on here, yet when the dust settled people stopped questioning me. People still question you and yours on the daily, in their masses.
    test
  13. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Let me clarify for the 8th grade drop outs:

It's not about MY music, it's about MY crew. The song in MY vid you've all heard before and either liked, hated or didn't give a fuck about.

Get YOU a crew. Make YOU some music. Or keep making me feel so important as to herald your unwarranted taunts. If y'all still don't see how that look, I'm not gonna tell you.
    test
  14. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Where did you post that convo? I have you blocked, so I don't see all your posts unless I hit "view post". I honestly did not bitch about you saying anything that got yo momma 2nd banned. [dunno]

Show me where I did.

As for your credibility, it's not like I can't type "ratiko" into search and see people talking shit about you back and forth. [dunno]

People may talk shit about me, but when I say something, I can back it up. People can bitch about it all they want.

"Oh, soultan's racist!" Prove it. No one can.

"Oh, soultan's not a lawyer!" even Jeff tried that one. [funny]

or how about this one:

"You're not part of blowed!" [look]Sig. Not to mention that in this thread, I posted a vid of me performing at blowed.

Those are your main three. Then someone may post something in the spec that's factually wrong. Usually, it's one of you (rat, teq, rich, ghet, yahu) saying something about blacks like you're some sort of authority, I'll say it's wrong, you'll argue with me, I prove you wrong. [dunno] Happens all the time.

My credibility's pretty solid. No one takes you seriously.

And before you say that no one takes me seriously, search your own name and see how many times you respond to me...
    test
  15. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Some of us aren't make-believe rappers and don't need a crew...
    test
  16. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

lmao i forgot about soultan never gettin pussy

damn that lame
    test
  17. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

test
  18. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

No, you're make believe homosexuals who marry women who su••••iously resemble cross dressers.
    test
  19. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

Yeah, it is. I wouldn't recommend it for the weak-willed. There's good reason to wait until marriage, but I'll admit it helps that such was mandated in my belief system and am a devoutly sprititual man (read: Christian). When I was your age, it was quite difficult. Not so much in your thirties after dating the same woman for six years. Keeps ya out of situations that could tempt you. My set consists of no less than two songs about my fiance, so after a show, most sensible groupies know not to play too hard. The only ones who do step to me HARD are the hoes that don't give a damn. You don't want those skanks anyway. [dunno]
    test
  20. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

who blows who?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.