My control response...fu-k cali, kendrick, aftermath as a staff, record label & crew....elohim ww3

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by jchudson201, Aug 21, 2013.

1. jchudson201

jchudson201 Member

its all the same, ultimately....
    no publicity is bad publicity when ur manager is yahweh

in fact, hate is more embraced/feed off the energy just the same...

Mark 13:13
    Everyone will hate you because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

but my sheep shall hear my voice....clear a path 4 me....
    a trail blaze so large, it'll inevitably end up in ur multiverse one way or the other
    regardless of the tv medium? the results the same...end justifies means

:allbad::allbad::allbad:
    test
  2. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

This dude is the shit lol Dude go record your stuff for real and make a mixtape. I'll be a fan, god.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

Soooooooooooooo, your ultimate goal is to get famous no matter the means of it? If it means a million people laughing at you and constantly considering you a joke then that publicity is still good publicity?? You'd rather be the next 50 Tyson then is what you're telling me?

That's the problem with you and a million other people. You just want the fame and think that'll solve EVERYTHING in the world and everyone will embrace you. Shit doesn't work that like
    test
  4. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

Yo Ace, embrace this dude, go do collabs.
    test
  5. jchudson201

jchudson201 Member

John Lennon stated, "Yoko and I are quite willing to be the world's clowns; if by doing it we do some good."

anything to get "peace" on the frontpage during vietnam....
    well times are worse, we're stupider, the individual dead

see, thats the PROBLEM with underground, loser mentality, MC'S.....
    too close minded, think ur humble cuz u dont talk ice & money....pshhhh
    u take ur image to seriously...."oh, they'll laugh at me" stfu beta
    i'll be the world's jester, dance like a monkey (in my world 'servant') for god

and after enough tricks- publish YAHWEH RAPPER in the headlines? publish my words in the same MATRIX i fight?
    teach 9 yr old kids yahweh? act as a tyler durden fight club architpe socially with my music?

sign me the fuck....

[​IMG]
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. jchudson201

jchudson201 Member

[​IMG]
    test
  7. D-verse

D-verse No drama

the problem with you is that you think you're a psychologist, your bitter cause YOU not me or him or anybody else, you didn't reach the success you imagined in your head with your music, and now try to tell him he'll be like you and just make music for him and his friends cause that's what happened to you. So you dreamed of fame but QUITTED or didn't work hard enough or were not talented enough. Or a combination of it. Shame on you and slap yourself hard for trying to predict other people's futures, what do you know he will or can do, it's not like you are LA Reid or Jay-Z and can tell of the music he posted here if he will have success in the next years or not. I type on not cause mathematicaly the waste majority of rappers don't make it professionaly and he is not THAT good and he thinks he's more then he already is but can I tell for sure ? Definitely not.

I hate bitter losers. If you're a loser in rap, not everybody else is.

His problem is that he is talking bout everything he WILL do, not what he HAS done.

You're still chubby dude. YOU can talk about being ripped and bla bla but you're not.

Tell us what you HAVE achived not what you think in your head you will achive. Wanting and having done are two different things.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

Nah, the problem is he just stepped in a couple months ago, is a white kid blaring the N-Word and thinks he's gonna blow up just like every other rapper who hops on the mic and is quoting stereotypical lyrics of his thinking they're bomb.

As for what I have achieved before putting out a debut album...I've joined a network with TONS of connections to engineers, MCs, graphic designers, producers, etc that expands throughout the country and onto multiple continents. I've collaborated with artists across the nation through this network, some who have major connections to artists who have had huge hits, some who have opened up for Wu Tang and some who have opened for Bone Thugs. These guys are on my album and have my back when I need them. We even have dudes on our network who have recently been on BET getting national exposure.

Yet you don't hear or see me bragging about it or how I'm going to blow up because EVERYONE wants to blow up. I'm not hating on him wanting to blow up because everyone has that ambition. He's too focused on the big picture right now rather than focusing on the smaller steps first. No one's first attempt gets them fame. It's NOT something you can just pick up and do. It's something that's built from the ground up in small steps. I'm nowhere yet, I know that and the likelihood is I will never get anywhere, which is why I and everyone else will tell you to never make music your Plan A because your success is so unpredictable that you should never fall back on it.

I do this shit cuz I love it and I would much rather be humble about it rather than brag after I put out 3 songs on youtube. That's his problem and he will learn.

Also, no white kid saying the N word will ever blow up for the right reasons. Especially a jersey shore meathead
    test
  9. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

:funny:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. D-verse

D-verse No drama

depends if you are one of the 99.9% regular rappers OR if you actualy are great, you can't tell everyone that advice cause a few people actualy are great and it's not something they want to do for fun just as plan b
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. D-verse

D-verse No drama

chances are Nas and 2Pac would've made it any way you slice it

especialy if you are persistent and work hard and don't just wait for somebody to find you
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. jchudson201

jchudson201 Member

ace the prophet, YOU'RE A TEXTCEE, who outgrew his medium, hence went to audio......for u, music is an issue resolving boredom....you can always tell a textcee by your elitest snob mentality to the mainstream, you propably write diss records to j. bieber, as you cry scribbling in ur notepad, complaining about lines cuz the net flipped them shittily first, while ignoring voice,substance,delivery, street history, personality, flow & 90% of other lyrics it was flipped with....filler bro, dumb down ur lyrics like jayz, cuz obviously you cant understand singularity/tag hammadi/schizophrenia/bipolar/venusproject/multiverse/anonymous ops/social engineeering us to transhumanism, etc hivemind/egregore subjects area decade+ past ur comprehension.....yet? one line, intellectually? >>> your hypothetical 'lyrical, miracle, spiritual' rap act....expound on this fact, mr textcee....my voice is better, charisma/inflection/delivery? shits on U while my lyrics do too....not use to that, huh? ....shit i been writing since 12, rapping since 7, even owned/created RAPBATTLES.COM for wannabes like u, 13 yrs ago....but never took it serious, not cuz i coulnt, but because i had a million dollar job after i learned to make rapbattles, i made commercial non-hiphop sites...ur searching for overused punchlines/metaphors being internet played, so u can critique on ur level...but im above ur level, this isnt abstract poetry set to rhyme, im WRITING MY LIFES STORY....ghetto kids can relate...critiquing the below? out of ur pay-grade, its like critiquing ghostface/roaches in the cereal box line....

childhood trauma, born in the ghetto
    mom smoking crack, sell my games 4 nintendo
    im pinnoconio, wheres my gepeddo?
    i wanna meet my creator man, be set free
    but im an atheist man, he wont let me
    - Messiah Michael the Archangel

you want an orig punchline? not my job, my job is to write as per MY standards- but

rappers aint much better, they vibe is gone....
    you sound the same but look different, i call em' homophones

i lived a life....you couldnt dream of....its sellable as a book,movie, music.....
    this is why u cant touch my soul, my 'observer' to events is yahweh....

you're a nerd rapper, from denver, u learned ur vibe from the internet....
    ive cyphered in brooklyn, queens, have my own bk crew who co-sign me etc....
    you're a defjux record deal, middleground, suburbia rapper...
    ima rocafella, mmg rapper, underground/mainstream dynamic, for streets & burbs....

you're limited....Q, YOU LOCAL
    [​IMG]

heres an example of a bx post, how im interesting without a beat, without rhyme....
    a personality 4 the people, interviews,vines,keek, i can uphold their interest.....

=============

besides a 4+ yr hell sentence of roxicet/heroin/crack addiction....where i've o.d. and visited death many times literally & felt it when withdrawing, figuratively...i did experience full death.....

the story goes....i moved back home to nj, from fl.....the pills are everywhere in florida, so i had to leave....so im in nj, getting clean, taking my vitamins, weightlifting, posting up theories & conspiracies on the web, marketing anonymous operations, marching at occupy wall street etc....but i use the term clean, loosely, as i was still taking bath salts once a month....salvia once a month....and k2/spice/synth-weed $100 daily....
    this spice - 10/10 > cali/bc diesel
    [​IMG]

all is fine....no bad trips, and my disease, athiesm, for the first time ever is being cured...i been high 1000s of times, but now, the high is evolving, becoming more intense, unexplainable wisdom, confidence etc parts of my higher self are breaking thru....unbelievable stories ill retell in future interviews.

anyway one day, i smoked a new brand of spice....mr nice guys panic....im GOING HYPE BEAST on twitter....im talking book of revelation 2.0 being free hand typed for all to see....200+ followers in 1 hr....and im a nobody.....a nobody talking religion? im nobody plus crazy...
    [​IMG]

well i guess my message spread to the higher ups in the occult....ancient of days/masters of time/astrology didnt like what they seen....cuz all of a sudden demons appear.......not goblins or wolf-like creatures etc cliches....im talking real demons....not movie demons.....negative thought forms....some call them the archons in the matrix, the programmers of reaction to thought....as damn close to thought at inception without god....well, my brain is like a babys if its not about the streets, the mob, money, science....tangible, physical things...seen,heard,desired.....this god? demon sh*t? 100% new to me....for the followers, opiate for the masses.

well.....those demons tell me break all my sh*t....so.......lol.....i punch about 7 holes in my wall, rip the fan down, kick out my window bear foot, break my laptop in half, and 4 whatever insane reason, take the pc film/dust and rub it in my wound (lol im on some transhumanism decepticon transformer sh*t)....proceed down stairs with a bat, bleeding all over, and break the sliding glass doors with the bat...then, i walk to the grass dirt and rub dirt in my wound :melosmile:

im back now in my room....door closed.....20 cops are in outside parking lot.....15+ are in my house/lining the staircase...."mike, u alright"- "let us in, ur bleeding, u need immediate hospital attention".....im in the bath salt "ill eat a niggas ear" mode, yelling at cops, if they come in the room, its over.....lol, they were scared/the circumstance called for it....finally after 10 min standoff, they enter.....so i grab the bed's steel frame, as im on some retard-strength sh*t....they cant pull me off the bed....finally im passing in & out due to loss of blood....finally, an officer says "michael, my name is michael, its ok"....so, i let go, and they open a big sheet, push me into it & carry me out like dirty laundry.....

didnt wake up for days....and i didnt see heaven.....just the neighborhood/house i did all this at....with little details off...but the details are not so significant u realize ur in a dreamworld composite....for 30 days it goes on like this....psych ward, hospital bed, seatbelt straps on legs arms chest...cant move, skins & bones ache...my hell on earth.....all while they inject me with hardcore psychotropics & coma meditations, inducing religious experience....several times i was crucified, several times i was agent #1 and the government was after me, etc paranoid dream events.....till finally michael the archangel came 2 me, voice, no face/body, in one of these dreams & awoke me to the distinction between real world (hospital bed) vs dream world (religious adventures, etc hell).....how? well between the two states, i thought all was real...but michael came & was like iam you, your higher self, ur my final vessel, u need to change this world...."how?"...by getting better. when u awake from this dream, tell the doctor"god who?" "i dont talk to god, it must've been the drugs" etc etc...so they can release u & u can prepare ur mission...."how is this not real life? and im strapped to a hospital bed?"...."yes, they've u sedated in a room right now...dont believe this is a dream?"

all of a sudden a flying motorcycle appears....i hop on...& fly!

talk about taking over ur dreams! now, i create a distinction between the worlds, how to get free, what to say etc....a week goes by....i can be unstrapped! :tiphah:

but i had to have security watch me 24/7 in my room, when unstrapped......

now heres the sickest part of it all........GOD.........finally speaks to me........and what does he say? "conquer death, conquer fear...if only for this one moment, have faith....punch the officer, then jump out the window, hands first, out a 3-story hospital window......u know id never hurt u, but ur destiny requires these events to happen, to produce the final messiah architype....do it & u ye shall taste immortality"

:shrug:

so i do it...............
    HANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

the fu*king cop got off the ground in 2 miliseconds & actually caught my foot OUTSIDE THE WINDOW.....I dangled for like 15 seconds out the window, till help came, to help him lift me up.....i was 210lbs at the time....he was prob 230lbs.......to catch me? by one foot? do u know the strength/physics involved? nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....thats the day i realized god literally controls life & death....and that he had a much much bigger plan 4 me....but first i had 2 pay some dues

but now
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  13. jchudson201

jchudson201 Member

[​IMG]

im writing 200-300 songs a year....with or without a deal....forever, im a slave to god at this point....shooting videos for damn near 20% of songs....each one my looks/stories/image/imagry/muscles are more pronounced, industry verified....more sellable/observable to the tween-teen market who find bieber to tame/safe...

as 2pac said "niggas want what bitches want"

tween-teen girls love me, so the boys will be wtf jealous, lets check him out....
    "damn hes like our scarface, hes good, plus hes white like us, & has a blk ny crew"
    etc etc 'stereotypical brainwashed thoughts' at their FOUNDATION....

im going to be lil b prolific.....by myself, no label....
    with rakim, krs-one, masta ace, cormega, etc material....
    sounding like lloyd banks meets canibus/shyne....flow/lyrics continue to improve....
    watch in 1 year, whats posted....
    by song video 10....expect the industry to be forced to let me in....

once i get show money.....buy weed/molly, do 500-1000 songs a year, locked in studio 24/7....money? girls? 3somes? hard drugs? gambling? clubs? I HAD THAT AS AN INTERNET MILLIONAIRE.....i had it all, everything but god.....now i have nothing, but god...havent felt this great, this free, EVER....thus i wont ruin the vibe.....he said do music & gave me this blueprint im typing, i do it....so this time....im dedicating myself to the craft, last time women/drugs struck me down....this time m.o.b.- money over bitches....build an empire for my crew/city/state...

thats love of music....not write a few songs for urself, then use that, as ur gauge of wisdom, shitting on the dreams of more talented/multidimensional/faceted emcees....thats love of urself, not music....

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
    test
  14. D-verse

D-verse No drama

you got videos shot already ? I wanna see them
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. D-verse

D-verse No drama

so you have songs with rappers who oppened up for Wu Tang and Bone Thugs - that's like saying look at me I'm a star I got 1500 $, cause I bet Bone Thugs would do a feature with you for that money. Also Wu Tang in 2013 are not a huge act anymore and you don't have to be a star to open up for them. They are legends but in 2013 they have no more hits.

You know somebody who opened up for somebody who were huge stars 10 years ago.

How many people have already opened up for those 2 acts, +2000 ?

You could say your friends names but they got no name value so you sneak in Wu Tang and Bone Thugs name to make it sound big.

Not to be an ass but it's not cool for you to tell others they won't make it cause you couldn't. Some people are actualy more talented then you. Or more smart or more hard working.

People who say you won't make it cause most don't make it need to be curb stomped to death. It's not a numbers game. It's not 300 000 people wanting to rap and randomly 30 making it, cause all these 300 000 people are DIFFERENT. Jay-z and Jadakiss were different then your retard facebook whack rapper. Not everybody reading your posts is an average or whackish internet rapper, some could be really really good.

I hate people like you. At least that part of you, I don't know the rest.

Hey you won't make it cause most people don't make it, worst argument ever.

if you say you probably won't make it cause there's so many rappers means that you admit that you are average or not so good and instead of admiting that you are not good enough you rather call it luck as in there's to many people not everyone can make it, luck does exist but it's only a part of it all. It's rarely the main reason for ones success.

-don't read this and curb stomp anybody, kids-
    test
  16. jchudson201

jchudson201 Member

ignoring the fact you're riding the next man's accomplishments, thus have no reason to brag............
    we dont have to hear you? [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ace the Prophet is technically a Top 5 MC
    http://rapmusic.com/posts/1070477007/

foh. you're fugazzi..../thread

d-verse....no videos yet, just excited with some verses/flows so i uploaded them....
    wanted to plant seeds on my rap name, style, personality, this year, so its OUT THERE....
    a ghetto copyright....for 2014 when i sprout up with mixtapes/videos

my motivation? for this thread, ultimately?

as a rapper my main fear, as a nobody, not known, is somebody steals my name....
    and then i have to spend months/years uphill battling a cloned identity with impure intent...
    who fucks up my google search results, my youtube suggestions, etc diluting my objective

my name is my name....this isnt movie/music influenced....
    becoming messiah michael the archangel / master messiah michael mcgreevy 4m>4rums
    took a long long spiritual journey that transcends music,culture,celebrity....

rappers balance 'superhero celebrity' with john doe jones father of two, normal life....
    a bipolar, slimshady/marshall, on/off game of life, in relation to who their rapname/identity is....split personality....

me? i cant retire from this shit....im the same, thru & thru....
    after music, thats still my name....
    if i become a preacher- cult leader- vatican rep- community organization leader? etc
    its because of my hiphop career, 9yr olds who heard me in 2014,
    now respect me/listen to my scientific/philosophical rules of morality/ethics when 35 yrs old....

everything i do fits....was analyzed, visualized, arduously, now? its become manifested....

ace thinks he lives hiphop, but hes not bout' that life....
    ready to die for it, get beat for it...because thats his glass ceiling-
    why die 4 hiphop, if hiphop only gave me hiphop/forum time....
    me? hiphop gave me a venue to communicate back with god

if i have to die, for the universe (god) to hear me publicly? so be it.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    test
  17. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

Ace is waaaaaaaay better than u, hommie.

Sent from Tapatalk 2
    test
  18. jchudson201

jchudson201 Member

this is a donnie darko moment
    [​IMG]

show tits or GTFO forum groupie/troll the GOD M.C.
    [​IMG]
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  19. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

so what's going on exactly party people?...Ridick-Narnia*twitter^bacon^tom(my[space(-1}]__friendster/Audiogalaxy-#

Solve for the dopest variable
    test
  20. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

test