My cars almost working againe (I hope)

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by De'yon, Jun 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. De'yon

De'yon Hustle Payper On the Beat

I got sick with a very nasty head/chest/stomach virus and got delayed for almost a week but I'm almost done.

for those who dont know I was driving my 92 grand prix gt in the rain and forgot my air intake was low to ground and drove threw a big puddle of whater and hydro locked it.

when I pumped the water out of the block and tried to start it with a little help from some carberater cleaner itbac fired and when I got out to check it my intake was on fire(lol)

but I took my valve cover off (and all the shit the had come off with em ) it was a half day work just getting the valve covers off!!

I bent the shit out of one of my push rods.....(If i had a back up ride I could be out making cash so i could go ahead ad order highe performance replacements for te pushrods ,rockers valvesprings and a nice crome set of covers..........but saldy i have t rebuild it with stock parts I'm gettin at a 40% discount on my dad comercial acount at Oriely's

by the way and one got eny Ideas to get the swamp smell out of my car? ..........after my car went dead in the puddle it start ranning hard as hel and the rain rose heighe enoughe to flood the floor plan ........I dried it out but smells horrible.

I was thinking a coulple bottles of fabreeze? cause its in the seats too.

went from new car to smell to baby diaper lol
    test
  2. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

damn......I think i would get a new whip
    test
  3. OG FrOgGy JoHnSoN

OG FrOgGy JoHnSoN ALCATRAZ INC.

lmao/

thats what im sayin
    test
Thread Status: