My Car

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Kla-sick, Jun 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kla-sick

Kla-sick New Member

I have a 2000 Civic, with nothing on it...

I want to get a nice system, speakers and shit....

Some nice rims (17's?)

and tint the windows... ($100)

how much do you think all of this would cost..?

what kind of system, speakers should i look at? just a hard system.. nothing too big but not some weak shit either.

what kind of rims? how much would they run for?

i aint tryin to spend too much money..
    test
  2. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

No idea about the system that is not my expertise.....

But for tint in VA it is about 150-200 dollars, unless you have connections.

The rims, depending on what style, chrome show, or racing rims. I would say racing style rims. Chrome looks shitty on a civic. You are also going to want to lower your car as well if you put rims on it. So look into that as well.
    What color is your car?

I would say a 17" tire wheel package is going to run you about a grand. AND I RECOMMEND THE SUSPENSION...so that is about what 400 for a civic.
    test
  3. Kla-sick

Kla-sick New Member

silver

i dont know about racing rims though
    test
  4. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

go with gunmetal
    test
  5. Tigre

That is just the style....like Axis, Volk, 5Zigen....rim companies like that. Chrome is for show cars i.e., Luxury cars, SUV's. IF you want to go that route, you have a good chance of making your civic look ridiculous.

And since your ride is silver

Good combination of black inner portion with a polished lip, or gunmetal, gunmetal/polish.......or if you really want chrome...look into black opal and high polish rims. Lighter and a great look on cars such as yours.
    test
  6. LYFE-LINE

LYFE-LINE New Member

As for a system...it all depends...I say got with a Memphis 1000D amp...they hit realy hard..and are pretty easy on your car battery.....as for speakers go with Kicker Solobaric's...L7's...if your a space saver go with a Kicker Pre-amped SUBSTATION...its like 400bucks for a 12inch...and they realy bump..plus you dont have to buy a amp since its PRE-AMPED...heheh im a kicker fan thats why im suggesting it..and thhats what ive always worked with...

RIMS...all depends of your Style...If your cheap get Montegi's at your local Pep-boys....heheeh

as for tint...hmmm honda Side windows are real easy to do..but 100bucks for tint is cheap...

but your best bet is go to a place that does all that...rims/stereo/tinting..and get all those things at once..usually alot of SHops...tend to cut you a realy good deal if you buy more then one product at the same time.....and talk shit...use your parents name in this...tell them your mom is giving you this much and see what they willing to give you for that amount......Most Audio/rims shops tend to mark up things and willing to sell things at cost.......heehehehe...
    test
  7. unReaL emcee

unReaL emcee New Member

I've got two 10" polk audio Subs in a box for sale that have hardly been used if anyone wants them
    test
  8. Tigre

LOL if they come to my best friends car shop and say that........we would rape him like it was an episode of OZ.
    test
  9. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

Ehh I'd Rather Got Silver Than Gunmetal.. If U Got The Money Get Chrome.. Obviously.. Px
    test
  10. Tigre

lol...obviously you wouldnt get chrome....cause it looks fugly on a civic.

He doesnt have a SUV or a Lex....

Stick with silver, or racing type rims for a civic...PERIOD.
    test
  11. niCKy D

niCKy D New Member

about the system, get alpine. whatever u do DON'T get sony... sony systems r peices of shit.

i dunno bout prices cuz i got connections.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.