My beef with sports games

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by -Mac-, Oct 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Mac-

-Mac- Registered ABUSER

My main gripe is simple. They all need to fucking come together & make one dope ass game for each major sport. Don't need to have ALL the options but a lot of 'em. My main reason for that is so EVERYONE who plays the sports games has the same experience on how to play the game. Last year I was hooked on some NFL 2K5 like crack. Was dope at it. A lot of my friends were on the Madden. When I'd go to their crib I would be wack at Madden & vice versa. Same with Live/2K altho the majority of my friends play only the 2K series.

I kno it'll never happen but it's a nice dream.
    test
  2. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

the answer is simple

ea sports
    test
  3. -Mac-

-Mac- Registered ABUSER

NBA 2K >>>>>>> NBA Live
    test
  4. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

nfl 2k6 would have been better then madden 06. i seen a video of nba live 06 it didn't look as good as nba 2k2. so i'll be coping nba 2k6 when i decide to purchase a basketball game. although i did recently buy tiger woods 06. i got madden 06 but only because i love football and it's the only nfl licensed game.
    test
  5. PrOFouL

PrOFouL New Member

What I hate the most, is that Live has Dunk Contest and All-Stars Weekend when they're not the right ones to have it with its terrible gameplay.

My only beef with Sports games is, it's still a game. The glitz, the inaccurate physics and it is very fuckin' limited. I want to see other games in the same week playing during halftime or something and for other sports schedule shown in a report if you have the same company's game saved on a hard drive or larger storage. I want ABC, CBS, ESPN, and other channels' broadcasting system in it. I want fuckin' real NFL.

Same for NBA.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.