My back is killing me..

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by XxLiLBuRnAxX, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

I never really feel my lower back hurting until after deadlifts or squats which is when its supposed to hurt. But I never realized just how much I was neglecting to stretch it out until today. I just happen to lay down on my floor on my back and WOW was it stretching and I felt it all up through my spine. It hurt so bad that I could barely get back up. That shit aint good lol I need to step it up before i seriously hurt myself. You never really "feel" your back until you lay down on a hard surface and damn is it killin me...How do i stretch it out more so this shit doesnt continue?
    test
  2. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

test
  3. XxLiLBuRnAxX

Hell yeah, thanks bro
    test
  4. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

you're probably not keeping your back straight...
    test
  5. XxLiLBuRnAxX

i always keep good form..i even wear a belt to keep the back aligned. I mean your lower back is supposed to get sore after doing squats and deads but this was a bit more sore than I think it supposed to have been. I think it was just strained.
    test
  6. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

do ab work...lots of it...use all variations crunches, hanging leg raises, weighted sit ups, etc... do it everyday for awhile then move to 4 days a week...

if your abs are weak, then you tend to overuse your lowerback...it should be a joint effort

and dont listen to the idiots who say direct ab work is unnecessary...every strong lifter ive read about does ab work...
    test
  7. couple months ago i had the same problem felt like someone was hacking my lower back with a saw and when i got up out of bed i couldnt stand straight up like i normaly do i had to grip on the wall and get up like a old man and it took me several minutes to get off the couch lol i was really in pain.

it was done during chin ups i assume or ab excercize cus this one time i consecutively did set ups and forgot to breath through a couple of them and my lower stomach tightened up and felt like it was going to blow up... i thought i was going to die, i think i was raising off the floor to fast and cut off circulation for a minute..i came along way tho so im happy
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.