My 92' Accord (pics)

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by Kwonrae, Jun 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

How is that? I have posted all my cars. Good lord, you and your imagination is quite amusing.

Do I have to show my cars again. I'll even do one better. I have told people on this board that I am about to buy my new car. And unlike you I won't post a topic 3 months before showing proof. So I will say now, after the 4th of July I will be posting pics of my new ride. Hopefully I will be able to compete with you 323 dokta :)
    test
  2. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

that color is nasty.
    test
  3. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

No, actually i dont think we've ever seen you post your vehicle....

There was an STi in a truck....and magically you dont have that anymore.

Some bad pic of an Audi A8(i believe)....looked like it was still in a lot of some sort....

So yes, please....post. With you in them preferably....
    test
  4. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

I am not posting myself in the vehicle.... cause I have nothing to prove. I will post a pose of a fuck you to the camera for you if you would like.

Never had a a8.. and my a4 was a good picture.. stop tripping.. I dont ever believe seeing pics of you in your Cougar with all your different shit you did to it, or that we are suppose to believe was yours...

My sti was interior pics and getting it from delivery. I know that is hard for you to understand since you don't get new rides. Anyway that was a lemon which of course I don't have. I swear if you read some of it you would of known, but as I see all you do is look at pictures and try to read words on the computer.

To date, I have posted my Supra TT, my Lex GS400, A4, gti... and STi. Sorry for the haters like you to not believe but that is ok. I guess for my next pic of the LEx coming next month. There will be the car with my signature fuck you for Dokta.. or maybe I will put a nice picture that says Dokta is my bitch on a piece of paper in the front seat, back seat, engine compartment, trunk.. etc. Maybe then you will realize you are a fucking goober and need to stop trying to be a detective.
    test
  5. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

and ironically...the guy with all these cool cars...the coolest in this forum....

has never posted pictures of himself in them...

Hmmmmm....
    test
  6. -Shorty-

-Shorty- Lakers R Great

nice car, the only thing u need is some chrome rims but not much a big deal i think. I like the grill.
    test
  7. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

LOL How would you know if its him or not in the car anyways? That wouldnt prove anything. All I can tell you is that I for one believe Tigre has/had what he says he has/had. Not because he posted pics, but because 1. He doesnt come on here bragging about them everyday, so he's not trying to "show off". 2. His automotive knowledge displayed in his posts lets me know he's not just some stereotypical punk kid that just watched the Fast & Furious, so now he KNOWS ALL!

Now about this post. Sorry man, I'm not feeling the body kit. I know is semi subtle, but I don't generally like any body kits on Honda's (or anything pretty much) at all. Just my tastes. I'll give you props for keeping it clean and free of clutter though.
    test
  8. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

^Anybody in a vocational/technical school going for automechanics class knows what tigre does....

They usually push 4x4 trucks and other shit mobiles.

And he doesnt brag?...lol...He sure makes an effort to mention it anytime he can in a post.
    test
  9. Polar

Polar Rep Levels Are Ghey

Only when asked. And I dont recall Tigre ever preachin' on the correct way to install lift kits on 79 CJ-7's or other "shitmobiles"
    test
  10. trifle

trifle New Member

o man i can't wait to see a mixed black/japanese guy pushin a lifted bronco II, this should be good...

who in the hell gets pics taken of their car with them in it? just take pics of the damn car, you're one to talk with that bimmer pic anyways .. and the sentra... and the cougar, where were you? i guess your cars are fake too..

yo tig, when you're pickin up hoes in the lex, drop some by my way man
    test
  11. NYSF

NYSF Got Candy?

man push yer headunit all the way back... right now your stereo says "STEAL ME" all over it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.