My 360 is officially dead

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Wrectify1, Dec 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

oh fuck that, get a ps3
    test
  2. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Yea, I just canceled the repair order today. I'm going to get me a PS3 sometime soon. Meanwhile, I've gutted out and trashed the 360. R.I.P, I will never buy another Microsoft product again. I am going to sell the controller, power cords and hard drive on amazon.com. Xbox 360 stands as the worst, most cheaply made console..EVER.
    test
  3. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

yeah... the 360 is bullshit for that..

id be pissed off as fuck..
    test
  4. ReverseSWAT

ReverseSWAT Active Member

Seems like bad luck for people on this board... I know 12 people whose 360 died. Makes me think about selling mine even more since my warranty is up as well.. Just not before I beat Mass Effect. knock on wood
    test
  5. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Dude, you just don't even know. I am pissed. But, fuck it, I just sold all of the peripherals in one day on amazon.com and I made over $120 dollars. I'll put that towards my new PS3.
    test
  6. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Yea, a lot of people's 360's have killed over on this board. The hardware is some bullshit. I'm not messing with Microsoft anymore.
    test
  7. ReverseSWAT

Oh yeah.. I'd look around for some PS3 deals too. Cause they had deals where you get like 15-20 free blu-ray movies at certain retailers.
    Whenever you cop ya PS3 too I'll give you some PSN game recommendations that you should check out seeing as how I own all of them & PSN games hardly get demos.
    test
  8. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Sweet, I will let you know. I'll have to get ur PSN gametag thingy too whenever I get time to sign up.
    test
  9. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

mine died by the ring allready....but i got a warranty at best buy for 50 bux so i got a new one right away, and i got it again, so i'll get another one from them if ANYTHING happens, not just that fucking red ring
    test
  10. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Noone should have to go through 2 and 3 consoles...that's some bullshit. That's ridiculous. I mean, it's good that ur getting replacements...but one has to get fed up with that shit after a while..seriously.
    test
  11. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Anyone hear about Elite's breaking down?
    test
  12. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

yea, I have heard about the red ring of death with the elites. 360's are pieces of shit. Too bad it cost me $400 bones to find that out.
    test
  13. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

The RROD are quirky. My uncle's machine got em one day a few months ago so we shut it down for the night and it hasn't had a problem since.
    test
  14. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Yea, while the thing was working..it was a great console..I had no complaints. I just think the consoles as a whole were not built correctly. I never got the RROD...my DVD drive went out on me. I had the thing less than a year.
    test
  15. ReverseSWAT

You get a PS3 for Christmas? lol
    test
  16. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Nah, I hinted around that stuff too...I kept complaining abt my 360 being jacked up. I got like 70 bucks for christmas and made $275 dollars on amazon.com selling stuff..so..I'll have one by the end of the month.

This was a sad xmas for me.
    test
  17. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

yeah...but honestly i don't really want any other console that's out right now
    test
  18. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Yea, I understand. It's probably cheaper for me to buy another xbox but...as a consumer..I'm just not doing it anymore. The consoles are horribly built...Xbox customer service is HORRIBLE. I'm not willing to take the chance of wasting anymore money. Microsoft has butt screwed me enough.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.