My 360 Is Finally Taking A Shit

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Old Soul, Jun 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadweather

deadweather ******

lol liquid you were praising their service dept, now you're advocating DIY repair?
    you weren't so forgiving with the ps1/ps2
    test
  2. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

what does one have to do with the other?

seriously?

are you gonna turn into a bitch now?
    test
  3. deadweather

deadweather ******

no need for namecalling, don't be a nimrod
    i mean you hold a grudge because ps1/ps2 broke down
    instead of doing some diy to repair that, you held a grudge.
    you are more forgiving with the 360 repair, even when you have to do the repair yourselves.
    test
  4. LiQuiD6

no there is a need for name calling because the accusations behind your words are ridiculous...
    held a grudge?
    NO
    now your attributing your original arguement to me and trying to argue against yourself...using ME as the subject...

you originally said that the 360 was a piece of shit because it broke down...
    i said that most all systems have hardware problems in thier first versions....
    i also said that i paid to get my ps1 and ps2 repaired..which suffered design flaws...didnt pay anything to get my 360 red ring repaired which is an obvious defect/design flaw....we dont know the circumstances of the posters 360 malfunction....could be a lesser known design flaw...maybe his lil brother kicked it

how does that show me being more "forgiving" with a 360 repair?

I also said that my psp had a damaged analog sensor......guess what? i can buy a new analog sensor online for 20-30 bucks and replace it myself..its a common problem..many online hardware vendors know this and sell the sensor for DIY repair since its common in early systems..does that show me favoring the psp now because i said its possible to replace my damaged analog sensor?

see how shitty your logic was in that post?
    your now arguing for the sake of arguing...your purposely trying to attribute me as a "fanboy" because i dont think your console is superior...stop being a 10 year old
    test
  5. deadweather

deadweather ******

i said it was a piece of shit (mechanically) because the problems persist despite hardware revisions. the stories of 360s failing is frequent, despite the revisions.

my observation was legitimate. 3 years after 360s hardware failures starting appearing, you never held it against it, you say its okay, microsoft will fix it for you gratis, and if thats not an option 'hey just fix it yourself'.

i'd imagine that at some point some people will run out of patience (read post #20 in this thread)

my point is you're extremely forgiving.
    don't dismiss people's gripes with the xbox just because they don't exhibit the patience of budha that you clearly do with the console.

i constantly hear stories of people buying the console for the 2nd or 3rd time.
    these are the same people who said ps3 was too expensive (clearly money isn't the issue)
    as you might imagine, there are a ton of people out there that would have a system break down on them and refuse to pay for repairs, or repurchase the system. i'm sure those people have either bought a wii or ps3 since then.

i understand the point of you bringing up the hardware flaws in early ps1/ps2 models was to illustrate a point that all consoles inevitably have to work out the kinks, which is true, but surely you do see that that scenario is far different than the red ring of death which will be part of 360's legacy, and has been for the span of its life.

if my ps1/2/3 was failing to the degree 360s have, there is no way i would be as loyal to sony as you (and others) are loyal to microsoft.
    test
  6. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

I sold that back to my uncle and bought a new one with a 3 yr store warranty.
    test
  7. LiQuiD6

you would because you wouldnt have turned down final fantasy because your ps1 broke down on you....lets cut the bullshit....the games and overall software experience make the system....thats ALWAYS been number 1...everything else is side shit...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.