Muthafuckin' proactivity

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by The Butcher, Oct 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STRATUS

STRATUS my 9 mm goes BANG!!!!!!!

on second thought maybe it would be better as just a promotional disc, burned like okwerdz', then we could afford to hand em out for free and more heads would partake of the illness. someone else drop some suggestions for this idea.
    test
  2. THE m AGE

THE m AGE soon

I think thats a dope idea^^^^ you figure that they get the CD for their favorite emcee, and get exposed to emcees they never heard before. If it goes well, maybe the second one can be sold or distributed, complete with a dope ass show thrown in Cali or something, I would definatly go to something like that.
    test
  3. XoVeR

XoVeR The CaucAzn Afro Pimp

JC already has a dope ass DJ in but they still should connect, I just feel DJ illete is perfect for JC
    test
  4. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

Big things, big things. I do like the promotional disc idea, like Stratus was talkin about. Some good names would be:

Stratus, Okwerdz, Weird Peoples/Customer Service, Thunderhut, Organicscrew, Pnut (mos def), I know that I'm definitely interested in doin this shit. All I can think of now. We definitely need to get this thing started, cause we can do some damage in the underground with this....
    test
  5. Sahtyrickal

Sahtyrickal New Member

ayo...who's the goldenchild...cuz i hear rumors that we battled and he beat me...but i have no idea who he is?
    test
  6. Sahtyrickal

Sahtyrickal New Member

and also...me and kail have recently started to work together...and i'll b down to get on this shit fasho

checc out my soundclicc too...wacc beats/production, dope lyrics

SAHTYRICKAL
    test
  7. Childe Grimm

Childe Grimm New Member

Golden Child is a talented mc up in centra cali. Can't pinpoint his location tho. Maybe the V.

This is a real good idea. Only thing, I think some of the people putting it together would just have the mc's/producers that they already know get on this. Like, no disrespect to any of you but i could see like just Okwerdz, Passwurdz, AOK, 60, customer service, joint custody, slacker9, kail, etc on the cd, but none of the other good mc's would get noticed. You know what Im sayin?
    test
  8. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

^^^True...But If Tha "Other Mc'z" Ain' tPut No Bread On It...TheY Got No Reason Ta Complain...
    test
  9. Childe Grimm

Childe Grimm New Member

I understand the reasoning, but I'm mainly saying, it would mostly be the well known people on here/in the battles. If a new mc came on the sites (not new to rapping but just new to the site), if he offered t pay to be on it I'm sure he would be dismissed.
    test
  10. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

Nah...I Wouldn't Say He Would Be Dismissed If He Demonstrated Tha Skills He Claims 2 POsses...Any1ne Can Flash $$$ But Fail Ta Have Tha Skills Ta Show Why He Deserves A Spot...

If U Notice In Alotta Mc Battles In Cali...U Could Be A Nobody...Lose Ta Say A NoCanDo...BUT!!!...If U Bring Heat 2 Him...You'll Get Asked Bout Tha Cd...

Example Of This...Okwerdz Went From Regular Mc In Stockton...Battled KO Device...Lost In Votes...And Now Tha Fucker's A Household Name In Tha Bay...
    test
  11. Sahtyrickal

Sahtyrickal New Member

well obviously u wud hafta have sum kinda credibility established...like i said customer service knows about me so hopefully i can start buildin a name, until then, im sure they'll all vouch for me...along with my two songs on soundclicc
    test
  12. Childe Grimm

Childe Grimm New Member

I see what you're saying. I remember reading awhile back a thread by Passwurdz and talking about his account name here, now everybody is talking about how dope he is. Same wth Okweezy!

Most of the dudes mentioned are all known for battling. How does somebody who isn't involved in the mc battle scene, make a name for himself and/or his group?
    test
  13. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

U Don't Have Ta Battle In Cyphers...There's Ya Main Shot If U Ain't Perform'n At Tha Event...Pass Around Cd'z At Event...

Best Bet Is Tha Cyphers Though...Cuz They Recorded & Posted ONline Alot...So Make Sure U Plug Ya Name In It...
    test
  14. STRATUS

STRATUS my 9 mm goes BANG!!!!!!!

Aight heres the deal, I wanna see this happen so I'm gonna head this project up. I'm gonna start a new thread to keep it more organized so please go there. And I'm talkin about the cali side of things, I'm thinkin 10 songs from each coast put on a cdr is nice exposure for everybody.
    test
  15. Mc Meskaline

Mc Meskaline theNobodies

hi, im meskaline.
    test
  16. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

^^^We Already Know Ya Story...=P...
    test
  17. paperworks

paperworks New Member

what about us...?

alright...now i've hollered at a few mutha fucca's individually.
    that means like "1 at a time"
    i will bear all.
    i'm a baby daddy wit' 2 kids some ok free and hot beats.
    and ûûûûû's treat me like liverwurst..or worse.
    60 i'm in daygo ..? you can't hit me or give me your kite???
    to touch down wit' u on shit.
    same for you kail i must really succ.
    give a over the jill rapper a chance.
    anyone who does i will not dissapoint,baccstab,jacc,slander,or beat. and nobody has to get my gun's disease...shottenheimer!
    lol..i work hard at this shit someone please hit me.
    60 you especially unless you think i'm wack then i understand.
    quote: ya girl gimme brains like krang!
    nevermind the fake braids and horse and mane.QUOTE=Kail]This past few months I have met some of the dopest hip hop artists in the world and its a damn shame that they aren't doing all that they could be doing. I don't know anyone, whether in or outside of the industry, that has as much raw skill and character as Okwerdz, Ex-I, Passwurdz, Sahtyrickal, Thunderhut, Slacker9, Stratus, and many other acts that are ahead of their time. The only problem is that resources aren't being realized. Its terrible to know that the dopest beat makers out here and the illest emcees don't ever get to meet each other. Why is it that Hecktic from Glendale (sick ass producer) and Grunge from San Jose haven't worked on a ground breaking joint yet? Why is it that Customer Service hasn't done a colab with joint custody? Instead of bullshitting on this board why can't we start reclaiming hip hop. We hav everything we need we just have to mix it all together. So, if anyone needs beats or colabs or anybody is selling or giving away production and verses then make it happen. Get in touch with each other. Be muthafuckin' proactive![/QUOTE]
    test
  18. paperworks

paperworks New Member

i really want to make shit happen..
    in a major way..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.