Mustangs OWN ALL! ~Even you...

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by DontH8me, Jun 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

Even your car Tigre.

My boy has a nasty mustang. It is a older cobra like 95 with cams, heads, T trim, FLows, runs @ 13 psi

He has about 430rwhp and 490 ft tq
    1/4 mile low 11s
    traps 130 [bartblue]

If im not mistaken that is faster than Tigre's VW or whatever. I doubt he is pushing these numbers.

Has anyone seen a mustang that is nasty as this one.

He has beaten a SP63 Supra w/600 to the wheels, and plenty of ricers and domestics. I have seen the car in action it is sick.

I will get some pics of it soon.
    test
  2. Dj Def

Dj Def Cuttin Up Da Vinyl

ive seen a 2000 hp stang in a video! He has a single turbo in it, it pegs out on the dyno at 1200 and hasnt blown up yet....damn them single turbos just shit...he runs high 7s, low 8s
    test
  3. Dj Def

yes....domestics own....but i will not hate on audi or 300ZX's or 350z....gotta love em
    test
  4. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

True he killed my car. I hate his ride. Also, i have seen some sick mustangs at the track. Running all sorts of times. Saw a new Cobra run 12.8 at the track stock. I was really impressed.
    test
  5. Dj Def

Yea, same here, i saw a stock cobra run 12.5 at the track....my pops is a chevy head but he has since went to a ford dealer and looked at Lightnings and Cobras...he wudnt buy them but cudnt help but look
    test
  6. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

First off dick...why did you call me out

Second....No way you trap 130s w/ 430rwhp

And Third say more shit, and i will prove that this is BULLSHIT.
    test
  7. LYFE-LINE

LYFE-LINE New Member

How in the hell you gonna compare a vw 1.8 with a Mustang Cobra 5.0....thats just stupid i think...a diffrence of 4 more cyclinders...Plus a Mustang running low 11's isnt impresive...a vw running 12's is impresive....
    test
  8. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

Don't worry why I did. And that is impressive what the hell are you smoking kid

And tigre. Shut the hell up. I swear you think you are a gift from God sent to us to help with our decision making for our cars. Keep you opinions to yourself, cause you obiviously do not know what you are talking about in this case.

Yes 430rwhp and traps 130's. So shut the hell up.

END OF STORY.
    test
  9. Tigre

Just to correct Lyfe line...

Its a turbo vr6 swap. Oh yeah and i just ran 11's.....a couple of weekends ago. Got kicked off the track w/ that run cause i have no monkey bars in the ride.
    test
  10. Tigre

Boy i warned you didnt I.

Aight fine lets play this game.

For him to run that time with that trap that means mathematically that his car weights atleast 2200lbs.

I know of guys with 460wheel hp mustangs that dont trap anywhere near that , and they are damn good drivers. And they run at about 15psi's and trap like 121. FUcking doesnt add up lil kid.

Also, is this figure on pump or race gas

What kind of injectors is he running.

What are his other mods. Did he spray when he trapped 130.

My cousins friend has a 460 setup that puts down 640 to the wheels and he hits those times and traps around those speeds. So i know for a fucking fact this is bullshit.

Find another sucker to play this shit on. Oh yeah he didnt beat a single turbo supra that puts down 600whp unless he cant drive.
    test
  11. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

lmao this kids an idiot. you really cant compare a damn VW to a cobra..come on now..that be like takin the concept caddy 16C and comparin to ya boys car..tigre is runnin 11s now so I think thats damn impressive..so get out the thread..why dont you get your own car and come in here..biiiiiiiiisdjsdsctch
    test
  12. DontH8me

DontH8me New Member

You are a idiot as I said before dumb ass.

The car is 430 on pump about 500 on race. And sorry that your friends can't drive but he does trap 130s. NO he doesn't us NOS. His car is not weight reduced.

What doesn't make sence i dont get it. Mathmatically? how the hell can you use the wieght of the car and the trap speed to calculate anything. I though you knew better. Sometimes things happen that are not explained at the tracks.

And why the fuck is everyone saying dont compare a VW to a mustang. Im not, im just pointing out that my friends mustang would beat the fuck out of Tigre's project car, that he proclaimes about.
    test
  13. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

you dont have solid proof..so until I see a video or something I wont believe it
    test
  14. OG FrOgGy JoHnSoN

OG FrOgGy JoHnSoN ALCATRAZ INC.

excuse me... but what is "traps"?
    test
  15. Tigre

It is the speed you get when you cross the line of a 1/4 or 1/8. But in this case it is the MPH in the 1/4 that this fuck is talking about.

SO that is what some means when they said they trapped 130mph.
    test
  16. Tigre

Im an idiot, ok first learn to spell before calling someone an idiot.

I was going to wait, but fine i will ask now

Where the fuck is this pic you promised??
    What was his 60ft time??
    What is his exact mod list??

And if this guys car is so sweet, why the fuck hasnt the mustang boards heard about him. OH I KNOW WHY CAUSE THEY WOULD FUCKING SON HIS ASS LIKE I AM DOING YOU. Cause there is no way this can be true. Come back with the info cocksnot or maybe next time i wont be so kind.
    test
  17. lpoet

lpoet POET

whatever u say
    test
  18. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

uhhhh...

I'm not anti-domestic....but if you're gonna pick an american ride....atleast pick a good one.

Barracuda
    Charger
    GTO
    Trans-Am

Fuck a mustang in general....their v6 is slow as fuck...GT's are slow as fuck...only thing good is a saleen and Cobra...and for the price.....you can do much better.
    test
  19. Dj Def

Agreeeedddd....but i am lookin into gettin a 68 Camaro....
    test
  20. Dokta Zuess

Dokta Zuess Guest

^^older camaro's are sweet as hell too.

Also:

Corvette (of course)
    and 95 SS Impala
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.