Muslims continue promote subversion for the cause of Islam

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Do your research Muslim. all jokes aside.
    test
  2. Alias3000

dumb dick, you can't dodge facts. try as you may.

Muslims/Islam...all the same cult bullshit.

Then WHO were the fuckin Babylonians you fuckiin' dim witted dork?? Why do you think it's a Muslim/Islamic Capital of Iraq to this very day??

YOu have no idea do you?

Islam didn't liberate shit, any slaves they "saved" they remained slaves once under the so-called protection of the Muslims. fuck wad. post some facts and not your opinions for a change. simple bitch.

I didn't stutter faggot. How many middle-Eastern Muslims do you see on AMERICAN CORNERS slanging bean pies? because it's a shitload of Middle-Eat Muslims that live and work in America right now. but WHY they asses ain't on the corenre but your black is? get a clue slave nigga, you still a Muslim slave. ..lol

POST PROOF THEN BITCH. stop flooding the thread with your piss poor opinions. dig the facts out of your Quran for me or your ass if you can....

I'm doing with the Bible. posting scriptures. not my opinions. You just have trouble with the truth of the Holy Bible. I get it.

listen chump, you have YET to back up your bullshit with a scripture or a hadith or a surah. until you can PROVE wht i'm factuallly posting is untrue, YOU LOSE.

Go read the book the Arab Slave Trade. then come talk to me.
    test
  3. Alias3000

I DRAG MUSLIMS THROUGH THE MUD TOO, YOU READY PUNK???

COME WITH ME....HAIL MARY!...RUN QUICK SEE!...WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE NOw!

ISLAM AND THE HEXAGRAM...WITCHCRAFT!

OH YES, The Hexagram is not only used for the fake ass Jews, but the Muslims and Islam as well..see for yourself....they, like the Ashkenazi Jews, think the Hexagram is a Holy symbol...IT'S NOT!...DON'T BE FOOLED BY THESE CULT CHARACTERS!!

THESE ARE ALL MUSLIM/ISLAMIC SITES...SEE FOR YOURSELF!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

youre scared of a symbol?

people can be such wusses
    test
  5. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

LMAO Alias 3 Stacks wildin out on Jason. shittin on his vid. thats cold

wow numaan is actually getting along with someone....

i never thought id say this but, this terrawrist is cool with me.
    test
  6. Alias3000

It is what it its, Bustalot. WITCHCRAFT
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Wait, what year is this again?

I could have sworn people actually mentioned "witchcraft" with caps letters.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

haha youre scared of witches?
    test
  9. Alias3000

tbh I'm more scared of witches than I am of clowns. word.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

test
  11. TERRA WRISTS

TERRA WRISTS Global Faction

Thanks bud...

I believe Alias3000 is butthurt that he lost his shill manual, and has to resort to his own vocabulary - which largely consists of the words "fuck, bitch, hoe, bitch bitch bitch"... poor kid is really frustrated.

The biggest joke is, he's going all "conspiracy play" on me - not realising that I was a part of the WakeUpProject and also on a number of other well known conspiracy forums... he's so out of his depth right now, I can almost feel his hatred lol...

Punk ass that :D

TW - ownage with flair, shave ya gals pussy hair, spread that muff everywhere, I see hands in the air!!! :D - *first one to use that bar can have it* roffle roffle.
    test
  12. Alias3000

The witchcraft Kabba Stone is waiting on you to prance around it dog. beat it.

Discussing the cult of Islam with you a lost cause. you're too far gone. g'luck heathen.
    test
  13. TERRA WRISTS

I used to be an editor for global b2b publications, and know how to read between lines - and I read that you really wish I never joined this forum...

... guess what? I was called in, by the big pay back. I aint going nowhere - so you better get used to me making you look real stupid, ok harry?

You got 2 choices:

1) Stay here and witness the strength of real knowledge, not street knowledge.

2) go find another forum and count your lucky stars that you got away...

Your choice.

TW
    test
  14. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Sup Terra Wrists

what is in your opinion the strength of real knowledge vs. street knowledge ?
    test
  15. TERRA WRISTS

The Street Knowledge taught me how to hustle, I started dealing drugs at the age of 15... by the age of 19 I had started to grow skunk in soil less mediums, using hesi nutes and HPS bulbs, balancing PH with EC, and making buds glisten with trichs so much, that I got bored of anything remotely shiny... including diamonds.

heck, I was approached by Arjan and Derry from the worlds best Cannabis Cup winning seed banks - GHSco and Barneys... I even worked in their "factories" showing the pro's how to up their game and get even better yields.

It wasn't long before I was flossing big rides and jumping cities like I was just skipping meals - I went from country bumpkin that was funkin' to "Stuff the pumpkin with the buff ting"...

I can tell you how to smuggle any drug into any country, in a variety of ways and never get caught. How not to let your packages get flagged down by sophisticated scanners that can detect even a crumb of organic substances, to evading dogs noses...

I was rocking 19 bank accounts, in over 4 European countries.

^that is street knowledge - the brief version.

Next... Real knowledge. How to become someone who can concnetrate on their weaknesses and turn them into strengths, so as to attain a near perfect balance within oneself - this allows one to not only be a light to oneself, but to be a light to others in their dark hours. This is not esoteric knowledge, but knowledge of the self.

But in order to get there - one must make sacrifices. I realised that the life I lived, the money I made, the fast life, all that - didn't mean shit if I wasn't at peace with myself. Don't get me wrong. I didn't consider myself a bad person Coup. If I ever came across a homeless person, my left hand wouldn't know what my right hand had given him or her - I was generous, caring, and above all - nice. But that was not enough... so I had to reflect. On life. What it means. Why I am. These are BIG questions - and the search for these answers are what leads to real knowledge...

I grew up in the days of NWA, Public Enemy, Afrika Bamabaata, et al... and in the 90's is when I really came into my own... it wasn't until 911 that I realised I had to change... the world had changed. And I didn't want to be a part of the "problem" but a part of the solution... so yeah, I asked the BIG questions. And slowly, thru much effort, and soul searching, studying books of the great philosophers, studying logic, humanity, religion, science, etc etc that I cam to a profound discovery...

I was changing. I wasn't the old me anymore Coup. This journey was the single most exciting adventure I ever embarked on. I feel like Ibn Battuta - the man who left his home at the tender age of 21 and travelled the world - not to return til he reached the age of 51... except, I'm only 37... I've seen many things in my life. And I understand that life is all about contrasts. So, naturally, once I was able to answer those BIG questions, I was alos able to see the fundamental flaw in my own personality, and learnt over time to correct it. I understand that the only thing that can truly affect us, is our own ego's... and that Coup, the mastery of the self, is mastering how to curb ego... with that said, I am able to read instantly now, when someone's ego is getting way beyond a joke...

...So when I see idiots like Alais3000 make blanket statements with the need to expiate himself from further embarrassment, I poke again.

You see, the ego is like a glass balloon. The bigger the ego gets, the thinner the glass becomes, and the more fragile the ego is... it get's to the stage where all it will take is a tap on the ego of someone like Alais3000 and his ego will shatter... and depression will strike. He will wallow in his own self pity and that point, he will be faced with another two choices:

1) fix himself up, and learn to get real about himself or

2) he'll think that his depression is something he can make good of and he'll think he can become the next marshall mathers by writing all his insecure shit down in a rap, like an idiot thinking someone is gonna give a shit. No one is...

So you see Coup. Real knowledge doesn't just teach one about themselves, but the nature of "existence"...

I hope my explanation was sufficient. Peace to ya buddy :) (salaam)

TW
    test
  16. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

hey, that was all right, that was a nice read...I did not expect you to dive into it like you did. Interesting stuff.

What is the catalyst or foundation to this in your opinion ? Is it any thing religious or spiritual for you to attain a near perfect balance within onself as you said ?
    test
  17. TERRA WRISTS

These are good questions Coup,

No, it didn't start with religion for me - it ended with religion. I was so put off by religious extremism that I was actually against any religion when I first started off, on my journey of self discovery... including Islam. Especially Islam. 911 was a shocker... and I bought everything the media sold me.

My journey started with the basic question, "who am I really?" - so I studied philosophy at first. I bought a book on a recommendation - it was called "Sophie's World", a wonderful novel about a Philosophy professor, who wanted to introduce his child to the subject of Philosophy... I recommend it highly. The next recommendation was a book called "The Alchemist" by Brazilian author, Paulo Coelho... short book, simple language, profound message inside of it... loved it.

These two were the basis, the first step on that journey. I was still growing skunk at this time. It was 2001, December, a few days before xmas - and I had 2 tickets booked. One to the Malaysia, and another to Japan... I didn't go. Best thing I did that year was not go on those holidays.

I decided to "pretend" I had gone, and instead, I just stayed indoors, alone, in my swanky apartment in Mayfair... reading :) I was gaining an insight into my own very human condition. I was on the way to having my questions answered. I was arming myself up with knowledge of the "self"... this is where it really started.

My contacts in Malaysia and Japan called me to ask why I hadn't arrived and I just said that I was not well - I lied... well, not really because looking back, I realise that I was actually sick. but not in the physical sense - in the "spiritual" sense... I learnt that I had neglected something within me all my life - my soul. And it was my soul that was crying out to be noticed, and nurtured...

Anyway, I really grew interested in philosophy, and studied it a lot. I grew familiar with the propagations of the greats such as Aristotle, Socrates, Plato - and understood that though they all argues logic, if they were to be put in the same room - they'd be at each others throats. No shit man. Fundamentally - their ideas were contradictory of each others... so this led me to understand that "logic, at the highest levels - fail"... very profound.

So where does one go when logic fails? This in itself, takes quite a bit of reflection. And it wasn't until a few years later, after much studying in private (with tuition I might add) that I discovered on my own, despite what my tutor tried to teach me - that I came to a very profound and startling conclusion... here it is:

"when logic fails, one must recognise that God also gave you something called faith"... profound. It was just an idea at the time when I discovered this for myself. And I wasn't the religious type, so naturally, this discovery was at odds with my core self...

So I decided to leave my bias behind, and study religions. I studied Christianity, I love the bible and continue to love it to this day. But Christianity wasn't for me - no two preachers or pastors could give me the same explanation for the trinity... so I moved onto Judaism. Once I discovered I could never be a Jew because I didn't have Jew blood - that went out of the window too, I found it too selective and not all encompassing. So I studied Buddhism - I read the Tao and studied the Zen. I remember thinking "am I a Buddhist then?" but that didn't make me feel any better because essentially, my question was still there - "why am I?"

So... I searched out more religions, studied them. And then - when my objections weren't being answered satisfactorily, I moved onto another... I knew the answer lay in faith - just, which faith?

I had no intention to learn about Islam. It was one of my old friends whom I encountered by chance (actually, I am convinced now that it was meant to be - because those who believe, know there is no such thing as coincidence), anyways, this friend of mine was a practising Muslim and it was thru him that I learnt about Islam... but still it wasn't enough... I mean, he gave me all the right answers - but now, the problem was me. I didn't want to be a Muzzie, if you know what I mean?

One day, I was walking past East London Mosque qhen the call to prayer was made. I was literally just walking past the door when the call sounded and the door opened - and the imam popped his head out and said "how blessed are those who come in first when they heed the call"... this, for some reason, stopped me dead in my tracks. I looked at him and said "what did you say?" and he simply replied with "no, I wasn't talking to you, I was just thinking out loud."

But his words had an impact on me... I asked him if I could come in, and he said "yes" so I did. He showed where to do ablution and I copied some guys actions, and then I dried my hands, feet and face... and ended up sitting in the Mosque, waiting for the prayer to start. Not gonna lie Coup, I was shitting myself.

The prayer started. I was standing shoulder to shoulder with other men, close, like you see on TV, and a serenity came over me that no skunk could ever compare to. I stood when they stood. Bowed when they bowed. Prostrated with my head on the floor when they did. And when the prayer was over, i realised that I had been crying thru the whole thing - only, while it was going on - I had no idea i was...

...it felt like I was reborn. I had changed. I never experienced anything like that before. In that building, something happened... my soul spoke to me (not literally mind) it screamed out - YES, this is IT... THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED MAN!!!

I cannot being to describe the joy of salaat (worship in Islam) it is total submission to God above. I walked out of the building and went to the bookshop next door to get some tissues to dry my tears off and as soon as I walked in, the shopkeepr said "you have noor on your face"... I thought noor meant tears lol... so I replied with "yeah, I need tissues" thats when he said "ah no wonder" and he smiled a knowing smile... I asked him what was so funny and he said "the tears of repentance bring noor" I asked "what is noor?" and he explained by saying "it is a light, and right now, it is oozing out of you"... this freaked me out and I just walked out. Then I walked back in. And said - "teach me Islam"... the man was shocked coz he assumed I was a Muslim when I wasn't. So he recommended me some books and I bought them...

... I read them and had to kick myself in the foot for not discovering Islam sooner.... it is nothing like what they in the media and on shill sites lead you to believe. Nothing like that at all. It is PEACE. It is submission to Gods will, and God knows those who search for HIM. My understanding grew, and so did my ability to reason, with the best of men. And to this day, I am still studying Islam... I am currently learning the Arabic language, so I can discover the beauty of the Quran for myself, in the correct context - so as to take my level of understanding even further... this is not just a journey anymore Coup... it's the most exciting adventure I have ever embarked upon. And I don't want it to ever stop, unless God calls me home :)

TW
    test
  18. Alias3000

hahah...bitch bring it. you can spout and regurgitate a thousand pages from the Quran and I shall mow thru that shit with the smiplest of logic and Blbical scripture and piss on your entire heathenistic charade.

and I ain't waistin' time reading your bio nigga. let's get down to brass tax. I've already posted pictures and scriptures that you have YET to contend with. all you have done it dance around the shit. Now get your monkey ass back in line with the questions nigga, fuck your history of hustle and gettin' jerked in the streets only to find ligth at the end of a jihad nigga.

I'm ready.
    test
  19. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

experience teaches the best kind of knowledge
    test
  20. Alias3000

Coup don't wait time givin' this fruitcake Psyche sessions, unless you doin' some study on your masters degree and you need a subject for a thesis...lol

that nigga lost, leave him be.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.