Muslims are targets of paranoid U.S.

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Thrilla-Ali, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Speaking s.arcasticly, Oh yeah america made israel bomb civilians, Tech That is only you're opinion. The Facts are... hezbollah & Hamas bombed israeli-civilians and infrastructure long before israel amounted their defensive-counter strike on lebanon ( July,12, 2006... Hezbollah fired mortar rounds and a Katyusha rocket on Israeli military positions and into the border villages.) Remember, Hezbollah and hamas not only kidnapped israeli soilders they killed a hand full of them. Why not hold the UN and Lebanon accountible? After all Hezbollah and hamas did dig under-ground tunnels right beneath their noses managing to pull off apart of Operation Truthful Promise. The rationale of israels damaging attack was to create a rift between Hezbollah supporters and the Lebanese population by exacting a heavy price from the elite in Beirut. Besides all that, The major problem israel had was faulty-operational-intelligence, and unwell trained soilders who infact were targeting each others postitions more often than hezbollahs.

Not necessarily, The facts are... Hezbollah was utilizing schools, civilian homes, and mosques/churches as bunkers and stronghold bases. The bridges were taken out so hezbollah could not receive any more weaponary from nations like syria & Iran, and also to weaken Hezbollah's rocket launching capabilities. It's quite humorous how you Labeled hezbollah terrorist this time just so you could drive your subjective moralist view point home of israel being the real terrorist here

Between 1947-1949 liars of history have claimed one million Palestinians were expelled by israel. The fact is only a handful were expelled, Others left in anticipation for war, others responded to arab leaders mighty calls to vanquish the area to make way for the advancing armies. Arabs like to claim 800,000 to 1,000,000 Palestinians were turned into refugees in 1947-1949, The fact is a 1945 census found approximately 1.2 million permanent Arab residents in all of Palestine, A 1949 census counted 160,000 Arabs still living in the country after the conflict. In 1947, a total of 809,100 Arabs lived in the same area. Which means no more than 650,000 Palestinian Arabs become refugees. A UN Mediator report on palestine came to even a lower figure of 472,000, which calculated that only about 360,000 Arab refugees even required aid.

An Egypt delegate said- "The lives of one million Jews in Muslim countries would be jeopardized by partition."

Now I will explain to you the number of jewish refugees who were forced to flee from arab states... The numeber is Nearly double that of arabs which left palestine. Out of 820,000 Jewish refugees between 1948 and 1972, only 586,000 were resettled in Israel, but at great expense, and with no offer of compensation from any Arab governments who indeed confiscated their possessions. Which consequently means that any agreement to compensate the Palestinian refugees must also include Arab compensation for the Jewish refugees. And to this very day NOT ONE arab state has compensated the jewish refugees who were forced to abandon their property. Moreover, 101 of the 681 UN resolutions on the Middle East conflict refer directly to the Palestinian refugees. Not one of the resolutions mentioned the Jewish refugees from Arab countries.

They're refugee camps not prisons, The fact is... During israel's occupation the israelis made every effort to get palestinians into permanent housing. Yet the palestinians refused this idea becuase the frustrated and bitter inhabitants of the camps provided the different terrorist factions with their manpower. It is also important to note, Arab states routinely pushed for the adoption of UN resolutions, which would demand israel stop placing refugees into permanent housing, but rather to leave them there in the refugee camps so the Palestinians would be seen as symbols of Israeli oppression. They've tricked you... Becuase Israel & america has put more funding into those refugee camps than any arab nation, or the PA who has not used one dime of the billions of dollars in foreign aid it has received to build permanent housing for these refugees. The problem in the camps now is the corrupted UNRWA, Which has been bought off by hamas and now carries out a provacation of terrorist attacks. FYI- The refugees are free to come and go as they please from the camps.

The only corrupt movement is the one in the refugee camps ran by terrorist. This is not a revolution in "che" essence, it's actually the arabs extermational goal of wiping out all the JEWS. "November 23, 1937, Saudi Arabia's King Ibn Saud told British Colonel H.R.P. Dickson: Our hatred for the Jews dates from God's condemnation of them for their persecution and rejection of Isa and their subsequent rejection of His chosen Prophet." "He added... that for a Muslim to kill a Jew, or for him to be killed by a Jew ensures him an immediate entry into Heaven and into the august presence of God Almighty."

Even Arab countries see to it that all young palestinian schoolchildren are taught to hate Jews.The Syrian Minister of Education wrote in 1968: "The hatred which we indoctrinate into the minds of our children from their birth is sacred."

French lawyer and European Parliament member Francois Zimeray- "We have found books with passages that are so anti-Semitic, that if they were published in Europe, their publishers would be brought up on anti-racism charges."

From a school book in the west bank- "The Jews are scattered to the ends of the earth, where they live exiled and despised, since by their nature they are vile, greedy and enemies of mankind, by their nature they were tempted to steal a land as asylum for their disgrace." Analyze the following sentences...a.) The merchant himself traveled to the African continent. b.) We shall expel all the Jews from the Arab countries.

"The Jews of our time are the descendants of the Jews who harmed the Prophet Muhammad. They betrayed him, they broke the treaty with him and joined sides with his enemies to fight him..." "The Jews in Europe were persecuted and despised because of their corruption, meanness and treachery."

It also went on to say how the Jews plotted to assassinate Muhammad when he was a child. Another Jordanian text, a 1982 social studies book, made claims that Israel ordered the massacre of Palestinians in "Sabra and Shatila" during the Lebanon war, but what it does not mention is the fact Christian Arabs were the real perpetrators.

10 to 15 years from now... Don't you mean right now? August 19th 2003, palestinian terrorist suicide-bombed theirselves inside a children's bus massacring 23 people most of whom were children. That's not revolution, that is a cowardly terrorist attack carried out by the scumbags named hamas. There is a Big difference between accidentally blowing up the wrong location and actually knowing what you're intending to blown up... as was the case in 9/11 and in the israeli children bus bombing, HAMAS & AL-QAEDA INTENDED IT.
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

The Facts are... the arab-israel war of 1948 was provoked by the holy men of Al-Azhar university in Cairo, who called upon every muslim to start a Jihad against the jews, and on January 9, 1948... a thousand arabs attacked the jewish communities in northern Palestine. The road to suez conflict erupted becuase egypt refused to comply to Security Council Resolution 95, which stated egypt was to open its canal to israeli shipping...Muhammad Salah al-Din said: "The Arab people will not be embarrassed to declare: We shall not be satisfied except by the final obliteration of Israel from the map of the Middle East" Soon after egypt created an arab terrorist group called "fedayeen" which carried out attacks on israel and led to israel retaliating back. The 1967 Six-Day War, Israel tried to negotiate with its arab neighbors, But the arabs keept threating war, and terrorist attacks keept bombarding israel, So israel took preemptive action. Afterward israel tried to work peace negotiations, but the arab leaders subjected with their Khartoum Resolutions - "no peace with Israel,no negotiations with Israel, no recognition of Israel." The War of Attrition was caused by gamal nassar, who believed israel's army was nothing but reserves by now, and that israel could not handle any more economical loss, or casualties... and on July 1, 1967 egypt begin shelling israel.. The conflict resulted in 1,424 IDF soldiers and more than 100 israeli civilian deaths.The 1973 yom kippur war, egypt and syria coordinated a suprise attack on israel inwhich 80,000 egyptians & 1,400 syria tanks ambushed 500 Israeli defenders. The israel and lebanon Confortation of june 1982, All started becuase lebanon encamped 16-18,000 PLO members who by the way made life in northern israel intolerable, by continueously shelling the israeli towns... not to mention, 6,000 of them were foreign mercenaries equpied with mortars, katyusha rockets, anti-aircraft networks, and T-34 tanks in the area. The first intifada, was indeeded started by Muslim clergy men and not by the israeli atrocities which israel was falsely accused of. The first Intifada Was not a uprising, but rather a shaking off, and in 1987... A palestinian stabbed an israeli to death while shopping in gaza. Thereafter, a mass roit broke-out in Jabalya and a palestinian kid was shot through the head by a IDF soilder after throwing a Molotov cocktail at army patrol.( Also note, by the 90's palstinians killed more palstinians than israelis did) The second Intifada, Started in October of 2000 when Palestinians destoried a Jewish shrine in Nablus, stoned worshipers at the western wall, bunt prayer books, and opened up automatic weapons and throw fire-bombs at Rachel’s Tomb... Which sharon went to go investagate during normal hours... when infact the area was open to tourists... Sharon even had Arafat's blessing... But nonetheless, Palestinians utilized Sharon's visit of investagating the vandalism at the judah mosque as away to create a riot which then developed into a new war and has been going on since 2000 to present day.

Those palestinian children grew up, just like these palestinian children are growing up today... To hate jews, to hate americans, to hate, hate, hate, hate... and do everything in the name of allah as if somehow that makes all their atrocities justifiable.

Infact, America did reach that peace agreement. Not accusations against Iran and syria, but historical facts. Something you lost all sight of in your debating rant. WHY was the political ground lost? Becuase people are emotional and hezbollah knows this and used american media against us. Enough with the subjective moralist thinking, There are dead israeli children that also burned in the streets during this conflict thanks to hezbollah firing rockets at will and with out giving any warning at all to israeli civilians.

The fact is, the islamic NWO is a Sharia reality. You're the only one propagandizing here, and finding the excusese for terrorist justification... I merely pointed out the facts, history, logic, honesty, and hypocrisy.
    test
  3. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

You are debating the politics which have rose up from those who adhere to the religion. Focus instead on the message. The Quran depends upon the belief that Mohammed taught the same message as the prophets (Yeshua, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Jeremiah, etc)

Compare their messages.

See if you can find one place in which Yeshua promotes killing or fighting or war.

Good luck.
    test
  4. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

Okay, first this guy comes into my thread and posts irrelevant matter. Then, he accuses me of saying things which i've never said (probably copied and pasted his response to me). Then, he keeps repeating the same thing "the muslim brotherhood project" is this guy nuts? I told him that these people follow something called "qutibism" which is a radical theory of islam that started in egypt. I even made a thread on it yesterday, check it out.

After, I refuted every single one of his criticisms of the quran, verse by verse (he also copied and pasted that), which hardly took any time (half hour at most), and now he thinks he's waging some kind of 'psychological warfare' on me. I told him i didn't think hezbollah was a terrorist organization, and that there's actors working within the UN who also agree as well as numerous politicians citing that they're a resistance movement within Lebanon, resisting against Israeli occupation. Yet, he can't handle my beliefs, and starts having a period all over the fucking place. I understand their point of view, and I think any country would produce the same. What a fucking pathetic loser you are menaz.
    You've been subjugated menaz, just face it.

Checkmate buds [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  5. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Irrelevant matter? LOL! is that what you call it when people point out Islams real ideology? Am I nuts, no! but I'm sure people like you will say so. By the way that 2 page manifesto was written completely by ME! The only reason I posted The information from Links before is because I was giving you a taste of your own medicine (basically being satirical). Everything you provide is Copy and pasted from WIKIPEDIA! Wikipedia is a site that "anyone" can post the information on. It's not reliable Dummy. That is your main source. And if it's not wikipedia It's Shill Orginizations within the muslim brotherhood project. Call me whatever you like. but that's the truth. And You would know the truth about the Muslim brotherhood project if you read what I posted which I doubt you did, Because you never read the facts, you just bloviate rethoric and propagandize disinformation that has nothing to do with the subject.

You refuted nothing you created a factoid though. You also copy and paste bullshit. My 2 page manfesto points out what Hezbollah truely is.
    Fuck your beliefs they're complete lies, I don't have to accept lies.
    You are misgudied. Ironically, Muslims do like to subjugate the non-believers. You've been a shill and dumb ass since day one.
    test
  6. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

First off, this thread wasn't about islams idealogy, it was about the U.S. being paranoid of muslims in the U.S. and i prompted user's to submit their thoughts about it ex. "what do you think?"

I refuted every single one of your criticisms of the quran, and i didn't "copy and paste" any of my refutations. I only copied and pasted proof from the internet that muslims condone extremism (dozens of orgnaizations, scholars, and muslim professors), yet you could only get critical of C.A.I.R. (one organization), and none of the scholars, professors, or other organizations. I told you multiple times already that the islamic revolution of egypt (muslim brotherhood project) was not followed by orthodox muslims world wide. People such as Osama bin laden and Al Zakhari followed that line of thinking, who's founder was Sayyid Qutb, and its a seperate denomination called Qutbism. They believe in offensive wars instead of the traditional, orthodox defensive wars (they believe in attacking "the enemy" first, instead of self-defence like orthodox muslims). Now I answered all your questions, don't wet yourself after you read this

= )

Whatever you say Mr. revolutionary. You get all your information from biased websites, and then post what you've learned on the internet, on here. So in actuality it's no different than copy and pasting. For every website being critical of Hezbollah, I can also find the total opposite analogy on the world wide web. Fact of the matter is, your not arab or lebanese, and you probably don't even know one. However, I know many iraqies, palestinians and lebanies people who give me insight to the conflicts in their countries. Not too long ago, my friend came back from a trip to Iraq, and he was informing me about how U.S. soldiers drink water in front of thristy children and laugh at them.

You can't showcase "the real deal" about hezbollah from your home PC, websites created by Israeli's and many Americans can be misleading and even untrue. So get your mind right, your the drone, not me.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.