Musiq - Soulstar Remix feat. Nawshus, drop links...

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by nawshus, Aug 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

Soulstar feat. Nawshus

man when you hear this joint you will realize i had no choice man i had to put something on it, shit is just disgustingly ill... had to add a verse before i go back to college feel me.. peep and enjoy.
    test
  2. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

whatup dawg, this shit here is really dope. Your swagger is real smooth, mos def type of vibe throughout. the singing is great, but then again it's musiq, so ya know, thats a given. But yeah, I'm mad impressed w/ the emceeing aspect of this. Really dope shit homie

1one
    test
  3. V.I.K

V.I.K The Feedback Returner

Well done intro... Mmmm yes this definitely had to be gotten on, this beat is tough... Anyway, flows dope. Presence is there too. Nicely spun lyrics as well. I liked that ³³³³³ her eye line. This is my first time hearing this Musiq song, so this shit is especially dope, was wonderin what happened to him... You compliment this song nicely, if you turned up ya vocals a little, u could play it off like u really collabed with Musiq on this. Good shit, keep this up. Ez

Get at me...
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=917450
    test
  4. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

appreciated by both yall, V.I.K. i hit your ish up dog.. thanks

cmon RM, am i really this wack to yall.. it's sad some of you I SPEAK TO lol reply damnit i always hook yall up with replies.. peace, 1ne
    test
  5. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

thats it. new hobby...
    test
  6. B!tchPlease

B!tchPlease New Member

yeah this shit is dope man.....like ya boy said...real smooth...your flow was a perfect match for the tempo and feel of this joint.....this was prolly musiq's hottest joint on the album and u came correct on it...dont sweat the narcoleptics on here...hot shit doggy...keep grindin

holla at me
    test
  7. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

test
  8. Blessense

Blessense a Kilo is 1,000 grams..

musiq is the motherfucking man, without question.. at my wedding we had 'love' playing for our first dance, his vocals are crazy.. anyway on to the track, this was a good effort but the quality was seriously lacking, alot of static : ( a straight verse, cool vibe on the whole.. re-upp the quality and i'd def' d/l this..

peace
    test
  9. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

static? wtf? did this dude even listen to the audio? roflmao
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.