Music Industry Job Available! Just a few slots open! All serious heads enter!

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Xx Hostyle X, Dec 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xx Hostyle X

Xx Hostyle X b.k.a Hoss

Wats good ? Its your boy Hoss again, back one more time.. I saw a decent number of you were interested in the rep position for Troi Media Group. I was made director of all Northeast Activity for the company and am to hire a team of 22 reps for the company to bring in clients.

We are a promotions and marketing company - we work with independents as well as majors. It is our job to run radio campaigns ( get you on national or regional radio, commercial or non comercial), mixtape campaigns, arrange touring, distribution, manufacturing, press and publicity packages, and much more. Basicly everything you need to make moves. We were originally started to help aid independents, but our record was so good that majors have hired us for work also. In 2005 we are scheduled to do work for Bad Boy, Warner Bros, Atlantic and much more.

The company is expanding to a national level now. Thats why I need to hire reps. I have 19 reps hired in the Northeast so far. The reps jobs are to bring in the company clients that need our services. As a rep it is your job to find the clients, see what type of service they need, and then shop them the packages we offer and do your best to sell it to them. You need to be able to talk to people well. Once you and your client have agreed on a package that is good for them, you then shoot them an order sheet (which you can do via email for fast results), make sure they fill it out - and send in their payment for our services. As soon as you have a package sold - you are to fill out a referal sheet stating you referred this client. Then once we recieve the payment and your referal sheet - and both match up - we cut you a check.

The job is performance based, which means you get paid on what you bring in. If you bring nothing, you get paid nothing - and chances are we won't keep you on the roster. You get a percentage of what you bring in. Packages range from 100$ - Thousands. We offer financing on all packages over 500$ though, so that way almost anybody can afford a serious package.
    -As a rep you have a quota to bring in of 2k a month. We have packages that are close to that by themself, so 2k a month is very possible to bring in.
    -If you do not reach the quota, we still will cut you a check based on a percentage of what you bring in.
    -However reaching the quota of 2k a month, ensures you will be eligible for a promotion after a few months of reaching that quota.

Basicly this job only makes sense if you feel you deal with alot of potential clients in your day to day, or if you can find alot of potential clients easily. Most cats on here are younger or less serious, and don't have the money for this type of serious work - so don't count on rm.com.
    Although it is very possible to get alot of work done on the internet.

You Get Paid bi-weekly. The 15th and 30th of each month, that is of course only if you are getting the job done. You can do the job from home, its a great way to make cash on the side, but we also have reps who deal with enough clients that this is their full time job and they pay rent and everything else with this position. What you put in, is what you get. It can also open the windows for other industry positions down the road.

I can hire reps outside my region, but only about 2-3 cats...
    And i will not be supervising you, somebody else will.. I might be for the first month or 2, but then another Director will step up for the position.

We launch Nationally January's first week... Anybody who is interested email me at wallydixon21@aol.com or leave a reply - serious heads should email me - and only do so if you've read everything and feel the job is for you.

As for me my new .com is launching in days and my new mixtape "the 4th quarter" will be available on 10-15 online retailers including tapekingz n mad other sites. The project is hosted by wiz hoffa of get money nation. Ill be on a green lantern tape in january n a compilation in stores 1.25.05 called 'for da fam' peep my site for all that shit! Appreciate it ez!
    test
  2. group4573

group4573 New Member

test
  3. Torrey Smith

Torrey Smith Long Kiss...

Is there a age requirement for this thing ?...

I'll be 18 very shortly so I think i should be able to look further into this.
    test
  4. Xx Hostyle X

Xx Hostyle X b.k.a Hoss

Nah there isnt an age requirement, i mean it helps to have a bank account lol
    test
  5. Xx Hostyle X

Xx Hostyle X b.k.a Hoss

test
  6. Xx Hostyle X

Xx Hostyle X b.k.a Hoss

I've hired 3 cats from this site so far..
    test
  7. Dely

Dely In The Trap

what 3??
    test
  8. S. Gatsby

S. Gatsby Who Da Fuck Axed U?

If I knew tons of artists that actually had money to spend like this then I would definetly sign up because it sounds like a good job but I'll be investing in the company myself so maybe it will half to be later on .. Sounds like a good deal though, Ya'll should fucks with my mans Hoss.
    test
  9. Dougie Dizzle

Dougie Dizzle Active Member

This Is A Fucking Scam - Watch You Have To Pay Money To Get This Position Then You Don't Make Shit Because You Can't Perform Shit Cuz There Isn't Shit To Get - This Is So Gay As Fuck - You Need To Die You Homo Geek!
    test
  10. Xx Hostyle X

Xx Hostyle X b.k.a Hoss

actually 2 of them used to post on the site n jus so happened to be checkin the board, i also hired majestic..

There is no money to pay, its a referal job. You get a percentage of what u bring in, if you cant bring in anything we release u from the roster, it isnt a breach of contract or anything bc its a referal position - its a simple job, but i guess its pretty complex for the super retards on this site
    test
  11. ? THA RIDD ?

? THA RIDD ? New Member

yea man id deffinatly be down for this...i mean i would like to see what type of %age(commision) is based on what sales and so forth to see if its even worth while...if it is i kno i can bring people with eaze...so let me know whats up...

aim-THARIDDALAH
    emai-THARIDDALAH@aol.com

or u can PM me

get at me lets talk numbers and see whats good..

pzzzz

? THA RIDD ?
    test
  12. lXl Anthem lXl

lXl Anthem lXl New Member

im down for this also, im a student at Muscians Institute in Hollywood, CA. I dont know if thats a problem but I have the potential to bring in plenty of business. get at me on AIM: NuSINCEofMuZik
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.