MurdaMook URL BRA (Disses Solomon,SM2,Canibus,Adjusting,EASY! )

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Easyyyy, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Easyyyy

Easyyyy #RNT

The GOD of this battle rap shit is back! EASY!

[youtube]i-tFkpC_uwc[/youtube]

SUMMARY
    Mook says its 5rds 3min,but he wants a 5rd 5min and is trying to make it happen but he defintely wants a 5rd 4min at least,mook says solomon saying mook is not going to get 1rd is something solomon doesnt believe and he is just saying that "he didnt even look like he believe that" Mook says Iron solomon is not a young buck and that solomon is older than him.Mook says iron has been calling him out since 2004 "they didnt make the saying be careful what you ask for for nothing" "he has 8yrs worth of material" "you aint in front of no lights,you battling the sun,you know what happens to white pople when they stay out in the sun too much"

Mook says iron was never on his radar,and mook thinks either fightklub lied to iron and told him that they'll get him a battle with mook if iron battled in fightklub or iron been lying about the whole thing or iron got some false info from somewhere,mook says he never knew and never was suppose to battle iron "on my end it never was a battle between me and him" "to think i was ducking a nigga,that was a story in itself" EASY!

Mook doesnt understand why people think he cant perform in front of a big crowd,he says vs jae millz it was about 200 and grew to about 300 people,vs party arty it was about 500,EASY! and when he battle young hott it was about 900 but the video makes it seem like it was only 15-30 people

Mook doesnt understand people saying he has to "adjust" to these new times in battling,he says people act like his last battle was 15yrs ago,he says his last battle was only 4 yrs ago in 2008 when he battled young hott,and that the way he was spitting is the same way battlers are spitting now,Mook says he will not do a Slow it down or any other shit that other battle rappers do,he is going to bring something new to the table that battlers are going to copy just like all the other things hes done that been copied.EASY!

Mook says he doesnt understand why people compare canibus coming back to battling to mook/lux/jones return,he doesnt get why people would think he is going to pull out a notepad or fuck up like canibus did,canibus returning is not the same as mook returning.Easy!

Mook on the new battle rappers "i gotta let these niggas know who is that nigga,these niggas been getting on my nerves for the past years,and now i get to channel the energy to one person".easy!

Mook says other than his battle he wants to see Rex vs Aye verb"that shit is going to be crazy shit"easy!
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 3
    test
  2. Dusted77

Dusted77 Active Member

Good lookin on the cliffs as usual bro
    test
  3. oobklynfinestoo

oobklynfinestoo New Member

im sure Iron knows hes gotta cater to the URL crowd and not come with the bubblegum shit he came with for Grindtime but with that being said, in their 5 round battle i got Mook 4-1
    test
  4. Easyyyy

Easyyyy #RNT

why is this thread low on posts? Respect the GOD and discuss
    test
  5. RodimusPrime

RodimusPrime Member

Yeah, he'll talk about money, guns, how Iron is white, and his ''deal'' with Ruff Rydas, and how he people stole his style, and prob throw in some your gay, and I fucked your girl lines. You know...stuff we've NEVER heard before...bwahaha....f**k outta here. Iron in 5
    test
  6. virtualc

virtualc Member

I'm going with Iron Solomon, but he will win slightly. I think Mook is sick and will have better world play and bars, but Solomon will have better personals. I think Mook is better with the bars and rapping, while Solomon is better at personals and targeting the rapper. It'll be a close battle with no real winner because it will all depend on what u like. Same thing with Ness vs solomon. Ness out rapped solomon, but solomon had better personals.
    test
  7. lennycooke

lennycooke technical,always hav been

i personally think this is why he is battling him.

he said all this time he wanted to battle a "new nigga" but look what he is doing.

if he battled verb, or another elite street rapper they actually have the possibility of getting a clear victory, while because of the way solomon raps there is going to be alot of people who go with mook regardless.
    test
  8. WillyDeLaMuerte

WillyDeLaMuerte New Member

to bad no matter wut happens he proves nothing... unless he mans up and tskes a real yop tier street battler he dont prove shit...
    test
  9. Ahdubeatz

Ahdubeatz Member

No matter who wins. White people will claim solomon off top. See Solomon vs. E.Ness for evidence. E.Ness murdered solomon and it took us YEARS to figure it out because of the Solomon hype
    test
  10. SE13LDN

SE13LDN Member

Easy as usual>>>>>

repped
    test
  11. virtualc

virtualc Member

i do believe your right, but what u have to also realize he picked solomon based on buzz. The solomon/mook will be the biggest match in battle rap history so far its white vs. black. Iron solomon hasn't battled a lot and people feel he's the best white rapper. Mook hasn't battled in years and people feel he's the best black rapper.

Also Mook wants someone with buzz the problem with verb or math is they lost recently. A couple of years ago Verb was on fire that's why Mook wanted to battle him. If hollow wasn't in jail I'm sure he would've battled Lux or Mook. Same thing with Calicoe he's the big name right now. It's all off buzz or off somone not battling in a while like solomon. It's sad Verb is battling Rex that could happen any time.
    test
  12. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

I'm glad there's at least one other poster here who respects MOOK as the GOAT in the modern battle era. Don't get why he's so looked down upon on these boards when he paved the way for just about everyone.
    test
  13. Trite

Trite New Member

I've seen Mook win one battle ever
    test
  14. seattlebattle12

Highly debated battles with Jae Millz, Serious Jones, Loaded Lux - three of the best battlers ever. Never clearly lost a battle period. How many people can match up to a resume like that?
    test
  15. IllerThanYou

IllerThanYou Well-Known Member

He clearly lost to lux. Clearly. Let's just nip that in the bud right now.
    test
  16. uuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuu DOUG MUNNIE ~EZmunnieCLIQ

I think mook beat Serius and Party and Yung Hot and a few other smaller no names
    test
  17. virtualc

virtualc Member

Mook battled some of the best rappers in rap on a like a week notice. It wasn't like you had 3 months to prepare like nowadays. It was more like we got a dvd coming out u wanna battle next week and they do it. Mook also battled in 5 rounds and also battled where if u messed up ur round was over. It was a lot more difficult back them. Also there wasn't as much research back down it was all rhymes. Mook gets a lot of respect.
    test
  18. seattlebattle12

No clearly cause why else would people want a rematch so badly? I mean unless you think Mook did horrible, in which I'd have to say you're an idiot. People only want rematches if at least one person did way below par or if it was too close to call.
    test
  19. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

ummm no. Arsonal clearly beat Hollow, and ERY BODY wants to see that rematch.

& Lux clearly beat Mook...
    test
  20. seattlebattle12

Ready my post again slowly my friend
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.