Murda Mook Vs Iron Solomon (Rounds and Time)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Chill Status, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chill Status

Chill Status Member

Let me remind the critics of something here.

Do we not all like Conceited vs Arsonal?? Look how long that battle was...and that was with each person rapping 5 minutes here, 8 minutes here, 6 minutes here etc. The battle is like 45 minutes long.. And look how many views it has (Yes this point is valid)

Next Example:

Look at Charlie Clips vs X-Factor
    Charlie Clips rapped for like 20 minutes or longer (straight)...(by himself) in a one off, so it wasn't back and forth...and then x-factor rapped his less than 10 minute round.... and that was a pretty good battle too

So why is everyone acing like 5 rounds of 3 minutes, back and forth are gonna be so exhausting where there are numerous times when you've seen unlimited battles go for longer? Such haaaate...if the audio is cool, and chokes don't ruin the battle just get ready to be entertained....

And I'm glad so many people are acting like they don't know much about LOADED LUX....he's going to CLEARLY beat Calicoe...even if the crowd boos, he'll clearly win if he doesn't stop and start complaining. Loaded Lux is the ONE GUY, that is harrrrd to beat on CAMERA...so it'll fit very well with the youtube watchers....

Lux: "you a waste of mother fuc@#in Time ni$#a........ya cuttin in to your mother F3@#IN time, nigga!" lmaooo
    test
  2. MrFujiwara

MrFujiwara Texas Battle League

It should be a 3 minute max and not a 3 minute standard, so that they aren't forced to do the 3 and can cut it short without it looking bad.
    test
  3. WillyDeLaMuerte

WillyDeLaMuerte New Member

wow u really blew it with this one... great examples :funny:

have u not noticed that people don't even talk about x factor vs clips at all... and NO ONE talks about re watching it lol.

to answer ur question I liked maybe a part or two of the con vs ars????

that long shit is for kotd... not real battles... no one wants to see them rap that long.... look how horrible dizaster vs dna was to... not that I watched it all lol...

hell sometimes I take out my jay z cd after about half hour or so...

and no shit lux is loved on camera... he does that shit where you just rap a bunch of random shit about the same topic that rhymes a lot... non seasoned/new rap fans love that shit... the real rappers like that other shit with real bars... like jay z
    test
  4. earlyearly

earlyearly Active Member

X factor vs Clips was garbage.

As long as the crowd doesn't dickride and push each round and extra 2 mins the battles will be alright.
    test
  5. Kunty McPhuck

Kunty McPhuck aka Mr C U Next Tuesday

:drakecheese:

Still havent watched Clips vs X Factor
    test
  6. crackalacka2

crackalacka2 Awful Poster, Ok Tagmaker

OP confirmed fucking retarded.

X clearly rapped for at least 15 mins.

Thread disregarded.
    test
  7. Chill Status

Chill Status Member

People are who not familiar with battling and real rap, and NEW fans are the ones who have all the reason to like Loaded Lux?? yeah...thumbs up buddy -_-
    test
  8. Chill Status

Chill Status Member

Okay then, well he rapped for "15 minutes" add up both times and it's still longer than mook/Solomon. And it wasn't even 3 rounds of back and forth. I'm not trying to convince anyone that it's the best thing but what I"m saying is that there's no reason to assume that those 2 can't keep the fans entertained for 5 rounds.... What are you gonna say if you end up being impressed? Or will you absolutely not even be open to the idea? It' slike yall already have it in your mind that it's gonna be a disappointment, so to you, no matter what happens, it probably will be.
    test
  9. Chill Status

Chill Status Member

how old are people in here? lol It's like a bunch of nerdy halo kids or something. All you ever see, is: "I'm right, you're wrong, close thread".....idiots...try coming up with logical responses to the topics at hand
    test
  10. crackalacka2

crackalacka2 Awful Poster, Ok Tagmaker

Dead @ this fool responding.

What part of "thread disregarded" don't you fucking understand?
    test
  11. iAmAchilles

iAmAchilles disrespectful nigguh

ars/con has big views cus theyre two of the most popular battlers and the battles 3 years old
    test
  12. SuperNegger

SuperNegger Toe Tagger Type Negger

The battle is barely 31 minutes.

This whole thread is pointless, like OPs life.

:facepalm2:
    test
  13. DMAC 780

DMAC 780 New Member

quality > quantity

shorter rounds = less material

which would make the MC's material more potent, as they can't strech they faggot scemes

short and sweet and right to the point. The main marketing key for anything.

Same thing applies for fast rapping.
    who gives a fuck if you rappin fast for 10min, you aint sayin anything.
    test
  14. Straight Upp!

Straight Upp! SHOWTIMMME

what a fucking diva
    test
  15. Chill Status

Chill Status Member

Dead at "you" responding. What's really interesting is how you you apparently disregarded the thread, but clicked on it and then responded to me ;-) Makes one think......

I mean, at the end of the day, if you don't think you'll enjoy it....then don't watch it. Nobody forces you to watch these battles. "some" of you act like you're forced to watch these shits, and because of that you already have an attitude, going "in" to view the battle. But nothing I'm saying will hit home anyway. When I first signed up for this site back in '09 battlers used to actually post in here, they're here pretty much only right after a good battle drops and then that's pretty much it (in comparison how it used to be at least).
    test
  16. WillyDeLaMuerte

WillyDeLaMuerte New Member

lol u miss them dont u... u must be one of those hardcore stans like crescent whos ass muff starts getting wet when a battler posts :funny:

"oh my goodness!!! dizaster just posted!!! I'm going to remember this day forever... and I'm going to save his post as my signature"

:gay: :gay:
    test
  17. Contra Diction

Contra Diction Well-Known Member

ars/con was a borefest..ive not heard a person quote that battle once

and x/clipse was horrible
    test
  18. JaVale Blatche

JaVale Blatche Active Member

yea I dont think we all like Ars vs Con.

I think it was dope and glad it happened but I will NEVER rewatch that shti in its entirety and most people didn't.

That is why part 1 has 2.3 MILLION views and part 5 has 650k

1/4 of the viewers don't make it through the whole thing.
    test
  19. Chill Status

Chill Status Member

Dude how can I be all starstruck and stan-like if I have 211 post and have been a member since summer of '09? You've been a member since a few months ago and already have almost 2000. You're the Tsu Surf of this shit lol (twitter reference). I look on this site multiple times a week, to check out battles and stay updated with what's going on in the scene. I respect all forms of rhymes. I consider it a craft and I enjoy hearing good bars from whoever delivers them. As a "man" I find it hard to be "overly" critical of another man if I can't do what he does, at the level he does it. Like Aye Verb said: What does Carmello Anthony look like taking advice on how to win a championship from someone who only played high school basketball?

ps: I don't have anyone as my signature, or permanently quoted, or anything and never have... I think you make some funny posts sometimes, and I'm sure you'll continue to say a few things that I consider entertaining, but your attacks against me in this thread are invalid and nothing you've said has been correct....I mean.....it just hasn't
    test
  20. IronsWrittens

IronsWrittens Well-Known Member

lol u gotta stop w/ the paragraphs, thats what motivates willy to troll hahaha
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.