MURDA MOOK could easily win Scribble Jam, r u serious?

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by LordHysider, Apr 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

I feel you homieeeeeeeee.
    test
  2. MCVeteran

MCVeteran I enjoy Capri Suns

Fool just got done watching Juice and thinks he is a thug!!
    test
  3. Rusty Hookz

Rusty Hookz We Are The Aqua Teens!!

Mook is good at what he does..Everyone has their Niche in Hip Hop.. Are u gonna ay Cormega is whack cause he raps about thedrug game and shit? NO. thats their lives, they live that shit, thats real shit...Maybe mook lived that shit...I like gritty street common man raps... I like punchline stylings too (ie.PAck Fm,Juice,Breez).To take anything away from an mcee is childish and petty and if you dont spit and youre hating, then your opinion dont matter, you dont know how hard it is to come with maybr 56 battle verse all original.... So what if Mook drops a written line here or there, so what if Jin repeat a line or too, wo what if Technique uses the same diss twice...THis shit is hard... I know Im not an "established battle rapper' but i;ve donee a couple..They were small time, but that shit was hard...
    As Capital D states on ill Advised "Hip Hop it started out in the ParK"...Dont forget your hip hop roots people, you diss street battles... But guess what your favorite battle mcees started on the streets they didnt always have Scribble... Breez,Poison Pen,C Rayz Walz,Pumpkinhead,Supernat,Skillz all these guys started with their most likely similar to Mook vs Jae Millz...
    As for the people hating on west coast hip hop, Open your eyes!!! Groups like Freestyle Fellowhip,NWA,Project Blowed made up many of the styles u hear today...NWa brought Gansta rap to the forefront...Fellowship Started that Fast style or "bounce" style to hip hop and the "chop" style which is used by rappers such as Bon Thugs,twista,Tech N9ne....
    My point: just respect hip hop.. to take away from anyone else is whack..Street cats should respect Abstract cats(except anticon no one should espect them), and so on and so forth... Hip Hop is about self expression and respect... you dont hav eto like someones shit just dont disrespect...
    Peace,
    Rusty Hookz
    test
  4. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Bumping this a while before I move it to hall of shame.

Think I'm lyin about the site, even at its worst now, being better than it once was?

Peep.
    test
  5. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Sorry, opened it for further response.
    test
  6. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

Sam Hain.....smh
    test
  7. ddoc619

ddoc619 New Member

sooooooooooo this was the golden age everybody was talking about? a bunch of white dudes sucking off wc rapppers, disregarding ec rappers, and saying because mook didnt freestyle he was medicore? Wow fuck the bullshit, this site needed the choppas, willys, blanco, bobs etc... etc...

fuckin white ppl lmaooooooooooo.

wait did dude say mook would lose to immortal technique and jack cracker? Fuck Ya Forum For Racism Bitches.
    test
  8. Document I

Document I New Member

Jakkai and Blueprint would overkill, especially if Motormouth kicked something off of "Widespread": "One of bitches would beat your ass, while I fuck yours."
    test
  9. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

This thread genuinely makes me sick
    test
  10. Freshcoast86

Freshcoast86 Rap or chill

Hain got some explaining to do
    test
  11. Troy504

Troy504 T. Riley-GTGA

Damn niggas wrote off mook like he complete garbo.
    test
  12. PhilaTit

PhilaTit Well-Known Member

lmao, I remember growing up watching the battle scene around this time (04'-05') and kids were writting Murda Mook off and finding the most outlandish excuses to discredit his skill. There is only a few battlers with as much charisma, style, and delivery. Freestyle ability aside, he was basically the perfect battle rapper and one of the few utilizing the formula we see in todays scene.

I hope he returns to the scene one day..

test
  13. rickiefitz

rickiefitz New Member

How times done changed..
    test
  14. RegularJoe

RegularJoe Well-Known Member

test
  15. MattPORTLAND

MattPORTLAND Well-Known Member

Let's be honest though, mook wouldn't have won scribble jam. That's like Franco headlining URL. It's interesting how many people wrote him off but I'm sure I did at the time as well, still don't think I've finished a mook battle tbh.
    test
  16. BoogaTheGreat

BoogaTheGreat yuuule!

i dunno
    scribble a white people thing
    they be wack as hell at them battles
    n the crowd be cheerin like they said somethin crazy
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.