MURDA MOOK could easily win Scribble Jam, r u serious?

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by LordHysider, Apr 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mastakilla2k3

mastakilla2k3 New Member

^^^ damn lord hysider just got sonned
    test
  2. Damn Dirty Ape

Damn Dirty Ape New Member

Actually I listened to one or two of his songs and I agree with you all the way, man.

After I listened to that garbage it was no surprise that he said what he did.
    test
  3. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

Why are people hate'n on this shit? i watched all 17 mins of this joint, and all 14 of tha otha one, and i like this shit...and yes...I LIVE IN CALI...i enjoyed this...i dont care what no1ne says...

i wont say Mook would win scribble jam...he prolly wouldn't based soley on tha crowd n' what his rhymes talk bout, but say'n he spit all writtens was bullshit, he point blank spit some frees...he went from back & forth to this written...last tyme i checked...peeps like Breezevaflowin did tha same shit in battles...so did Tonedeff...list goes on n' on...

I know a grip of CALI CATS that ain't bout that gangsta shit that would feel this clips, i think jae millz is dope, i been try'n ta actually see how he became a NY-reknown street battler and i seen this now, i wish I seen clips of him before he hit tha Source n' Make'n tha band, but say'n him & Mook are like "worthless" is a slap in the face, look at their delivery and presense...HOW MANY CATS IN CALI OR ANYWHERE ELSE WOULD CHOKE WIT ALL THEM PEEPS IN THE BACKGROUND...be real...this shit was hot...
    test
  4. LordHysider

LordHysider Bawler

I did? This guy went to my page, typed out my lyrics just to prove I'm wack and I got sonned? My soundclick site is a joke, used for storage space more than anything, but its does have its entertaining value, truth is I would rip this guy talking, but he won't battle me, Im wack when u compare me to professionals cuz Im an amatuer but I know I would rip this guy, peep more of my tracks yo, knock yaself out.
    test
  5. SaM HaiN

SaM HaiN Onslaught

some very good points, i stated before that he was consistant on his delivery and had good presense, i know a lotta people that wouldnt choke with all them peeps in the background, and i know kicking a written sometimes helps you focus if you in the middle of a freestyle, maddddd people do that and we know it

BUT

compared to all them people i stated before he'd get killed despite the crowd,

lord fag comes in here saying "these guys'll rip everyone you know....win scribble jam blah blah"

but in reality we know they wont

course i know a bunch of people who aint on gangsta shit that'd enjoy this

BUT i know a lot of people who have the knowledge of battles that myself and the people on these boards have that expect better than that when people say

"this guy'll rip anyone you name"

because there's always a fucker that finds somebody that they think is the illest mc in the world

when in reality there's always a dozen people better and not to mention anyone can have a lucky battle

BUT with the knowledge that myself and the people on these boards share, not just from emceebattles . com but from ripping people in the street, organized battles, etc

hysider comes in saying "just cause he aint talk about how it looks like orlando jone's illegitimate son and how his t shirt is whack, doesnt mean yall gotta hate on him"

NO

its cause he's talking about how he'll put the heat to your chest, sell the rocks to your family, spray the .45 like an spray paint can, and bling to hell, in some variated form each time

our standards of "ill" has been raised higher than that shit

so we got a couple clips of mook and millz

it was an average battle, went back and forth, no mess ups really, consistant flows, nothing spectacular stands out

this aint like 2 years ago when we first saw meta4ce ripping people for 30 minutes straight and going through Adeem, and everyone was like HOLY SHIT

this is just a fairly decent battle

and hysider comes in saying "this guy can win the tornament you guys always look forward to each year with ease" and shit

course we know it takes a lot more than that to win scribble,

cause all the battle mcs that enter/win that stuff have proved themselves here and there before hand

now i know this guy got a street cred/delivery/presense up the ying yang

but lyric wise he is nothing ground breaking at all

his freestyled lines didnt stand out

content-wise he's not the best, nor anything close to the best

but hysider comes in saying he'll WIN the tornament that has some of the best underground mcs in the states with some of the best presense, delivery, lines, etc. out there losing in the semi finals

there's people with better delivery and presense,
    and definately people with better rhymes

he's decent, but thats it, i think its hysider's ignorance of west coast hip hop culture that pissed me off the most....and that brings me to the next thing...
    test
  6. SaM HaiN

SaM HaiN Onslaught

i repeat that i give all hip hop heads a chance
    music wise despite whether or not i think the person is an asshole

but garbage is garbage, if it was aight i would have said it

my idea of battling is not spending time to write a diss track and releasing it on the net, everyone always thinks they'll rip the other person that's how battles always are felt you stupid twat

you're not whack compared to professionals

you're whack compared to every human being in existance

i've freestyled on my worst day lines better than you wrote on your best day

i know you're thinking "yeah well where's the proof" well i dont need to post songs to prove that im better than you, people can just read those 3 bars of yours i posted and can tell you just shouldnt pick up a mic

i listened to only one of your tracks and i could tell how much crap you were just from your first 20 seconds, but i took the time to listen and gave you that much respect, i also took the time not to break my fucking speakers and give them that respect

you're crappy ass lines pissed me off so much that i wrote the 1st couple verses just to see in text how bad it was

it does have entertaining value, it's the equivilant of william hung trying to rap

and you're right

fuck this shit, i know where i stand in this little debate and i know hysider'll defend his stupid point to the death of his worthless self, make a responce i could care less, ive said all i need to say,

keep showing us battles that arent that ground breaking saying "THESE GUYS'LL BEAT EVERYONE YOU KNOW"

and

"THIS CAT'LL WIN THE BATTLE YOU GUYS LOOK TO AS ONE OF THE BEST MC BATTLE IN THE COUNTRY WITH EASE", fuck it, this is the emceebattle board

but ill just know better from now on, you schooled me omg, you actually accomplished something in your hip hop career

the end
    test
  7. Engage843

Engage843 New Member

hahahahaha, i love threads like this. !!!!**ding ding ding**!!!!

i really hate this kid. i think he may REALLY be the dumbest fucker in hiphop history. people like him are the reason why "BIG and PAC are the DOPEST in history" and "either Jay-Z or NAS are the best alive" and so on....

theres a song i do want you to peep though. its by Esoteric its called "Herb"
    test
  8. Credintials

Credintials IRS can suck my books

That song pretty much sums up 90% of the world's so called hip hop heads.
    test
  9. LordHysider

LordHysider Bawler

hahhahahahhah, wow man, I actually got u mad, shut up you wack herb, your opinion is worthless, when the dust settles, Murda Mook would catch a deal quicker than any of the no name net rappers you named, you guys are the only fans these rappers have, so defend them to death, they'll never get the shine they deserve but u can keep hoping. I know I rap better than you regardless of my soundclick page.

*wonders what would happen if ADeem and Murda Mook battled on live TV*
    WOW!
    test
  10. Brieze87

Brieze87 New Member

this thread is awesome. I never ever thought i would hear "whos f. fellowship and project blowed?"

this board is over run with pussy goofs.
    test
  11. SaM HaiN

SaM HaiN Onslaught

net rappers?

sureeee ok

juice ONLY did tracks with twista, kurupt, common, and jay,

rhymefest only ghostwrote jesus walks for kanye west,

immortal technique was only unsigned hype of the month,

eyedea only turned down a 6 figure deal from puffy after winning blaze battle when he was fucking 17 years old because he knew commercial rap isnt what he wanted and he wont make the music he wants to make

pack fm was only on mtv for every fucking hip hop week commercial,

breez was only the mc battle champ on dfx for fucking 8 weeks ina row,

diabolic was only battling on showtime 2 months ago,

c rayz and eyedea's cds are only found in every other cd store

all these guys ONLY sell out shows almost wherever they go and are considered some of the best of the underground

i didnt say adeem was a fucking great battle mc you fucking stupid shit learn how to read

im not mad, i just take some time and actually THINK when i write something

and MAYBE if you did something like THAT you'd actually make music people wouldnt actually listen to more than just once and never listen to again

the evidence from all your posts obviously shows you just write before you think and that's why your lyrics are 300% garbage

the only thing im mad at is how fucking whack your tracks were

3/4s of these guys were offered deals but said no because they'd rather fucking do what they're doing THEIR way than deal with the monotony and bull shit of commercial radio

id rather sell out local places and have everyone think im one of the best lyricists than fucking pull some jin shit and get soft as fuck

just because you actually had to READ something for once in your life does not mean that im mad

its just that i took 1-2 minutes of my time to actually THINK of what im putting down, unlike YOU who fucking makes some retarted responces dissing the whole west coast rap scene just because you came out of florida and the best thing to EVER come out of florida was scarface the movie and disneyland

face it, you're not gonna put florida on the map, you're gonna make it look like the place never fucking existed

i could care less if mook could get a deal or not

you wont

never will

never had a chance

because you sound like shit, i thought you freestyled all them bullshit gay dick grip lyrics, and you sound worse than any "cali" mc who "cant ride a beat for shit" as you assume

keep making music

maybe one day you'll make something average that might get played on your local college station once before it gets thrown in the trash

(ps. college is an advanced school that you go to after high school you stupid shit)

(ps. high school is the next level of school you were going to do if you didnt drop out to sell rocks shot people and fuck bitches)

LETS SEE

if mook vs adeem?

106 n park- mook win

scribble jam - adeem

cipher - depends where, ghetto places: mook, everywhere else: adeem

on stage- adeem

my honest opinion

YOU on the other hand, keep dissing all the underground mcs out there, maybe one day you'll rock a show bigger than your 3 best friends

that's the problem with people like you, you think in hip hop once you get a deal you hit the fucking big time and that's all you're working for

this argument already provides that i am the better writter, am more creative, and can actually THINK,

you on the otherhand just put down a bunch of bullshit thinking your way works no matter what, thats why your lyrics are garbage, thats why you sound horrible, thats why your style is trash, and thats why you sound like 4536326235775 rappers out there and that's why your music will never contribute ANYTHING to the world of real hip hop, except a waste of space and microphone (thats IF you ever used one besides your computer's) if you're such a fucking gangster with your glocks, rocks, and hoes why the fuck you on a computer? i thought gangstas stay in the hardcore streets of florida

class fucking dismissed
    test
  12. Engage843

Engage843 New Member

^^^Yo, I told him what to write^^^ i tought you well son...............
    test
  13. Damn Dirty Ape

Damn Dirty Ape New Member

I'm surprised I actually read that, but I did because I knew Sam would son LordCockrider.

Hats off to you, sir.

GayLord...I don't think you get it...your opinion (along with your life) is useless. You have one battle of Murda Mook...the "net rappers" that we listed...they have albums on shelves, shows being sold out, battle championships being won, and TV air time. Even if you or your boyfriend Murda Mook ever got a deal you would fade away from existence after dropping a hit single or two. People like Eyedea, Juice, Supernat, etc. will go down in the annals (because I know you're an idiot: no, that does not say anal) of history as some of hip hop's heavyweight MCs.

And yes, your music sucks ass. Really, it does. And that attempt at passing it off as nothing more than "storage space"? Pfft...you know what I smell in that sentence? Weakness. You suck and you know it Sucky McSuck Suck.
    test
  14. kryciss

kryciss grammaton cleric

lol@people betting on mc's like they fantasy football teams. the only way anyone gonna see what will happen if mook go to scribble jam is if MOOK GO TO SCRIBBLE JAM. jae mills buried his ass from what the footage showed. whether yall consider the battle wac or not. a rhymer won. a rhymer lost. mc style. no ambulances. ignorance is the only thing that can prevent someone from seeing the actually 'mc'in' present in the mook / jae bout. good to see the boy got fans tho. in my book what you say ain't as deadly as how you say it. other than that. opinions are like assholes... you know the rest

long live the mc's and fuck the bias bitch ass bystanders
    test
  15. Mr.Perfect

Mr.Perfect New Member

he'd most definetely get booed
    test
  16. Verbal Marksman

Verbal Marksman Inverted Speech Syndicate

Sam Hains just continues to son LordISuckAtLife, or whatever your name is.
    test
  17. STRATUS

STRATUS my 9 mm goes BANG!!!!!!!

there is a lot of wasted emotion going back and forth. If only we could use all this energy for something productive! Oh and yes.......Ice Cube - Death Certificate, Pharcyde - Bizarre Ride II, NWA - straight outta compton, del - no need for alarm, dr dre - chronic....one cannot front on any of the aforementioned albums. And just give us a little more time, cali is gonna be crackin soon enough.
    test
  18. NiKeL 9

NiKeL 9 ~~~NikeL 9~~~

no one freestyles anymore...all this gun busting crap is dumb, nothing special on this track :(.
    test
  19. LordHysider

LordHysider Bawler

jeeeeez @ sam hain, do u feel better getting that off ur chest, lol. Murda Mook > west coast hip hop, give me a 500 word essay herb, lol.
    test
  20. dunnybrascoe

dunnybrascoe ShortyHo's Dad

hahahaha @ this winning scribble the crowd there dont wanna hear this crack/guns bullshit... jae millz was nice i give him credit cus he can make songs... i aint never heard no tracks from this mook dude jus battles where just about every verse sounds EXACTLY the same...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.