MURDA MOOK could easily win Scribble Jam, r u serious?

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by LordHysider, Apr 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mastakilla2k3

mastakilla2k3 New Member

lol if this guy went to scribble, they would first laugh at his name; murda mook and then before he starts rhyming they would boo the fuck out of him.
    test
  2. React360

React360 I Eat Breffis.

^^^^^True, I dont think scribble is the New York block party.
    test
  3. LordHysider

LordHysider Bawler

The fact is Murda Mook would most def tear up these battle emcees you guys are naming in a neutral setting, but I see u guys are not open minded about any other battle style other than babbling about nonense (offbeat in most cases) with almost NO punchlines, I guess thats why Cali is nearly non existant in the hip hop world.
    test
  4. Damn Dirty Ape

Damn Dirty Ape New Member

Yea, Cali is NOWHERE near Florida status...

A neutral setting would only end up in a tie at best and you started off by saying he'd win Scribble Jam...NOT win in a neutral setting.

ps - he's still average.
    test
  5. Enerjon3

Enerjon3 New Member

Wtf?!

"Cali non existent in the Hip Hop world?"

Before you continue to show your ignorance any further on contributions from the Golden State with the folks on this board, take your blinders of your eyes, turn off your radio and television, take that 2 Live Crew tape out your deck, and do your research. Try looking deep into the elements (esp. NWA, Too Short, Heiro, F.Fellowship, Dilated Peoples, P.Blowed camp, West Coat Poplockers, Battle Monkies, SABER, Zes, MSK, OTR, TKO, Wake-Up Show, KDAY, Clik, Q-Bert, Babu, P-Trix, Invisibl Skratch Piklz & Beat Junkies....wait, I can keep on going but let me stop... these cats are "nearly non-existent" lol @ LordHysider!), Don't speak on shit based on complete ignorance and lack of knowledge.

Learn it's history first homeboy. Maybe then your words might find an ounce of substance.
    test
  6. Enerjon3

Enerjon3 New Member

Btw

I love Florida. lol
    test
  7. LordHysider

LordHysider Bawler

Who are these people? Anyone? ....Nobodies.
    test
  8. LordHysider

LordHysider Bawler

he would if they crowd with give him a chance but you guys said they wouldn't and thats wacker than anything.
    test
  9. Calliz aka Mark Spitz

Calliz aka Mark Spitz New Member

Well you aren't in touch with the DJ aspect of hiphop.

Bottom line, those DJs are about as good as it gets.
    test
  10. Damn Dirty Ape

Exactly, they won't give him a chance so he WOULDN'T "easily win" now would he?

And you have to be dumber than shit to call those people nobodies.

Do-Knock from the Battle Monkies was only voted dancer of the year for the FreestyleSessions (twice if my memory serves me correct) and he only won StarSearch to win a whole shitload of money (heard it was $200k? not sure about that though).

P-Trix and Q-Bert are only world champion turntablists.

Saber is only one of the best graph artists out there.

Heiroglyphics and the Freestyle Fellowship are only some of the dopest groups out there.

If you consider these people nobodies than maybe you should reconsider who REALLY needs to ban themselves from "the culture of hip hop."

ps- STILL average...and that's at best...guy sounds like Meta4ce without the funny punches and intimidating charisma.
    test
  11. SaM HaiN

SaM HaiN Onslaught

there was nothing spectacular about murda mook

1) style: he was consistant with his delivery i give him that,
    but almost all good battle emcees are consistant as well

2) lyrics: crackrocks,guns,drugs, blah blah, no personal disses really,
    shit was all written and you could pretty much tell, his punchlines are
    just that ghetto shit, no one understood half the shit he was talkin about,
    most good battlers do punches that most people who havent sold drugs for 30 years
    would understand

3) presense: he had good presense, but ina battle everyone got some
    form of presense

4) FREESTYLE ability: how can you tell when 9/10th of it sounded written as fuck

his writtens couldnt fuck with jack craker

his style wouldnt fuck with tonedeff

his rhymes wouldnt fuck with franco

his presense wouldnt fuck with brother ali

his actually FREESTYLE ability wouldnt fuck with swann or eyedea

and if you dont know who those fuckers are you obviously havent looked into the underground
    cause those are some of the best battlers in the underground

NOT TO MENTION i cant believe you dont fucking know who the freestyle fellowship,
    beat junkies, battle monkies, project blowed, and DJ Q-Bert are

i live in fucking NJ, you dont need to be from cali to know the greats

thats like someone saying "who the fucks run dmc?"

cause if you actually knew about the underground besides some fuckin 50 cent mixtapes

you'd realize that there's so many better mcs than your little murda mook

and any of them cats could fucking rip him wherever they battle

cipher, on stage, scribble jam, rocksteady, whatever

diabolic, pack fm, breez evah flowin, swann, owkwerdz, mac lethal, swann, jack craker, ex-i
    eyedea, immortal technique, c rayz walz, juice etc etc

and if you never heard any of these fuckers battle, you obviously have never bothered
    to look for REAL battles besides some cassidy n freeway shit

each of these mother fuckers would rip murda mook

EMCEEBATTLES . COM

go there and go look at some real battles

so just hop off the dick and realize that he is nothing beyond average
    test
  12. LordHysider

LordHysider Bawler

I've been through emceebattle.com long before I made this thread and before I heard of murda mook,lol@ what a joke the westcoast is at hip hop, dj-ing & b-boppers dancers, they don't make records or spits on mics, Cali can have that aspect, no one cares, you guys have NO credible emcees besides snoop dog & MAYBE dialet peoples, sorry, Im racking my brain to think of one. without snoop the west ain't even hip hop, I heard the grunge scene is nice in cali though, ya'll should look up on that. Just look at what ya'll did to crooked I, so I wouldn't expect you narrow minded cali peeps to know anything about ill rhymes.
    test
  13. SaM HaiN

SaM HaiN Onslaught

im just gonna let your ignorance speak for itself

you obviously learned about hip hop from TRL judging from what you just said

im from the east coast

butt fuck that, fuck coasts, a dope mc is a dope mc no matter where the fuck you from

and murda mook is fuckin mediocre at his best

and you're internet songs/disses are 100xs worse than that battle of mook

you are officially stupid as fuck

i wanna fuckin kill you, then kill myself just to follow you into hell to beat your ass out
    your stupidity

and....florida hip hop sucks PERIOD, your william hung impersonation of rapping on your soundclick site proves it

Lord Hysider excerpt from "just say when":

"we be chillin and dealin, my nigaz are killin
    son us battling, then we making runs for your children
    the mic i grip
    my flow is nice like a tight grip on a dick
    i gotta bust when i spit"

greatest lyricist of all time right there

i cant believe i wasted 3 minutes of my life on your shit

no wonder you think murda mook is ill
    test
  14. shindigger

shindigger New Member

esteemed mcb brethren,

lets take a step back here. this is an obvious attempt at trolling this board. pay no heed. mods, consider banning hyside on the premise that he has defamed the name of such legendary acts as freestyle fellowshop and heiroglyphics.

hyside is most likely a techno fan who is upset that hip hop is becoming much more popular than his white suburban genre that gets no airplay.
    test
  15. phillipdrummond

phillipdrummond get at me for footage

yes.

and marshall please call me. we need to get this shit going. I should have a camerea within a week.
    test
  16. Credintials

Credintials IRS can suck my books

I'm LMAO at this guy saying Snoop is a crediblt emcee. Too funny. Nice shoutout on the Beat Junkies, I think I'm gonna play some Tried By 12 for the next hour or two straight.
    test
  17. Damn Dirty Ape

Not to hate on FL but you swear like FL is loaded with hip hop superstars. I mean you have Jin. WOW. The guy whose album still hasn't come out yet. And if it has, then me not taking note of it just proves how much it really "blew up." Parable is dope though.

And as for our "only credible MC"...I have three words for you...SNOOP DIZZLE TELEVIZZLE.
    Man, what a successful show. He really repped it for Cali there. Oh wait, I got another one...one word this time...BONES. Woo, he should've won an Oscar for that one.

Cali doesnt really have a huge grunge scene, it's actually punk-rock and pop-punk. Either way, even their shit is better than yours and Murder Mook's.

And learn how to spell Dialated you dyslexic fuck.

Pfft. Narrow minded? Know nothing about ill rhymes? Yea, we're real narrow minded, not like you even though you pretty much disregarded two elements of hip hop as negligible aspects of the culture. Oh and you know everything about ill rhymes mr. "my flow is nice like a tight grip on a dick." Yea, you know so much about ill rhymes, almost as much as you know about gripping weiners...ya queer.

Someone needs to bring back that grievance template.

LordDickrider you are a sad waste of life. Now stop breathing and let the people who deserve to live have all the air.
    test
  18. Trax

Trax way more flyer

did you even see the entire battle? all 5 rounds?

millz fucking murdered him

mook is trash he never wins battles
    test
  19. LordHysider

LordHysider Bawler

good to know you spent time peeping my shit, good job lacky.
    test
  20. SaM HaiN

SaM HaiN Onslaught

as hip hop being my favorite genre of music,
    i give everyone's music an equal oppurtunity,
    especially on soundclick since i dont have to download all the shit tracks they got
    there's about 10 good soundclick sites on there, and 10000 horrible ones, and yours is one of the fucking worst

i just wanted to see if your rhymes and "skill" matched your retarted ass mentality
    and it does,
    you are officially the stupidest person in hip hop history,

im prolly the only fucker who looked at your songs in the past 5 months,

ill give you advice....just stop,
    stop posting on this thread cause its obvious you're the stupidest person alive and your wasting board space,
    stop showing us battles, cause none of it is ever spectacular and is a waste of time,
    stop making music because your tracks are a waste of soundclick space,
    and stop breathing cause you're a waste of human life
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.