mufffy...here's why i bold text in battle verses, for kids like you

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by dizthachozen1, Jun 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muffffy

Muffffy Attack of the Muff

sup homie
    test
  2. penis mightier

penis mightier B_Complex

that dude is a clown. id wipe my ass and the toilet paper would have better verses than his. shitttttttttttttttttttttttt
    test
  3. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

LOL @ shittttttttttttt
    test
  4. dizthachozen1

dizthachozen1 ...free your mind...

wow i really cannot believe yall are still in here talking about this...lol...hell, all the 'eh?' you typed is what led me to believe you were without understanding of what i was saying fuckboy...lol...and of course i know yeast doesn't actually levitate...no shit...it just sounded better and gave an opening to the next bar jackass...i actually typed that whole verse around using 'antidisestablishmentarianism' in the verse somewhere...it wasn't about sounding smart...only idiots try to sound smart...professor?...wow...thanx for the compliment...you gonna ask me out on a date too...lol...anyways, that's not what i was going for...i was just simply doing something none of you do...something other than just play the dozens on the internet...i at least drop lyrics...and no son you could never see me lyrically...not happenin...you wasnna be a comedian, more power to ya, but that ain't me...and i ain't mad that nigga voted against me, i could care less, i was clarifying for him what he didn't seem to know...other than that fuck him for real...
    test
  5. dizthachozen1

niggas named mufffy, penis(insert anything here still sounds gay)....so many homo connotations...lol
    test
  6. Proof

Proof Jamaicans do errything

[​IMG]

this conversations outlived its usefulness to me... like white bitches with flat asses.
    test
  7. Muffffy

now you understand..thats fine you can think i could never see you blah blahzy blah.but now you understand..that we understood your lines..duke just look at the votes in ur thread

i was not speaking out of hate

i was being real

notice how every1 compliements ur flow..but wheres the punch

we see the linkage wheres the punch
    test
  8. dizthachozen1

i don't really pay the joke telling aspect any attention...i just rap...if it's funny, then that's cool...i'm like fuck a joke...i wanna see what niggas got for me lyrically...any one can tell a joke, lil dude...that's not exhibiting skill to me...not in this hiphop shit...lil wayne tells more jokes in his shit...lil mfunny anecdotes n shit, does that make him better than a nigga like nas or az who are far more lyrically superior, and not jokesters? i think not.
    test
  9. Muffffy

i aint tellin jokes fool.

im using creativity and Wit

have you heard of these two words?

Wordplay..im sure u heard of that but ur use of it was laughable come bust ya bull spontaneous

crafting witty lines is the key

not rhyming multis just because you can

that hunchback line in my verse wasnt funny

but it has a double meaning.

u defecate on rhymes/shit on them.. how is that witty or creative?
    test
  10. dizthachozen1

you still on defecate? damn sonny...try something else to harp on...my god.
    at least it ain't a kurt cobaine/kill yourself line...i oneduh how many times in what 14 years since his suicide we've seen that...

hey can a mod check that out for this lil guy, how many times in the last 14 years has there been a kurt cobaine reference in any of these forums...i mean really mufffy, you gotta admit that was way overdrawn...he died before 2pac for fucks sake, son.

and the huncback line wasw okay i guess, it needed worded better, or maybe the play on hunch, coulda been more directed towards his feelings with the wording, so that it was made blatently obvious what you meant...iono, honestly where you went wrong...maybe it was tryin to rap at all, who knows...i know you talk like you're headless versesman or username or someone like that. but you just ain't got it...nope...not at all.

**damn homie...in my thread you was tha man homie...tha fuck happened to you?**
    test
  11. Muffffy

i dont claim to be neither user nor headless

i know that the last time i was here i went 20-0

what are you?

3-4 after this week

theres a difference between people who lose and talk shit and nikkas who win and do the same

and omg u stupid fuck.. my line wasnt simply saying your kill yourself like curt cobain you fuckin idiot.

do u see the nirvana wordplay?

mister come bust ya bull?

plz man
    test
  12. dizthachozen1

the fact is its a cobaine/kill yourself line...the nerve on ya is inconsequential because the entire concept is 14 FUCKING YEARS OLD...WHAT THA FUCK DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND...from the looks of things, it may even be older than you!!!!
    test
  13. Proof

Proof Jamaicans do errything

for the record....

actually, nevermind. i'm not gettin in this shit.
    freepost #18,492
    test
  14. dizthachozen1

14 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg!!!!

14 FUCKING YEARS!!!!!!!!!
    test
  15. dizthachozen1

hold on lemme check what his dying date is...
    test
  16. dizthachozen1

Kurt Donald Cobain (February 20, 1967 – c. April 5, 1994), was an American musician who served as lead singer, guitarist, and songwriter for the Seattle-based rock band Nirvana.

yeah...come on now...are you serious riight now?
    test
  17. Muffffy

ok just because the declaration of independence happened in 1776

that means i cant write a line about that..because the event is 200+ years old?

your logic..its flawed man lol
    test
  18. dizthachozen1

before 2pac and big and jam master j, freaky tah, left eye, allyiah...(i sound just like THE GAME right now huh?...lol)
    test
  19. dizthachozen1

no my logic is that the shit is played beyond prolly n e other concept out here.
    test
  20. Muffffy

like uve heard nirvana wordplay b4

mister come bust ya bull spontaneous

come on kid

you said come bust ya bull spontaneous in your rhymes

do not talk to me
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.