Mrs.ChiefQuoter vs. IAmBenT

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by IAmBenT, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

6 line battle cuz 5 is stupid. First to 5 votes if we even get that many
    You got one day. Post!

Tongue-lashing this bastard like a nun in orphanage, ya spit is poor as piss
    I dwarf this bitch like deformed whores sucking enormous dicks/
    You'll get the hang of it, hence this execution's such a tutor to you/
    You couldn't ride a white horse into the sunset if you shoot her thru you/
    Come, on cowboy, I take space up like a facehugger/ You fake fucker, stick ya dick in a video game cover,...... Mrs. Chief must be Master's GayLover
    test
  2. MischiefQuoter

MischiefQuoter I’m a ramen load

Let's see you run your mouth when i decapitate your legs and cut your tongue off/
    Bent wants beef so i'm on him like a tank top, i'm grinding for cake like skateboarders in a pastry shop//
    You're gettin on my nerves like opening the fridge and always breaking off the refridgerator handle/
    So i'll put bent under pressure like the incubator grapple//
    Look nigga I write intelligent verses, dermatologists tellin me i have a sensitive epidermus/
    I'll put a blowtorch to your scalpula, i'll put a hole in your cervix plus i got hot lines like i threw coke in the furnace//

EASY
    Get him the fuck outta here!!!
    test
  3. Stock II

Stock II New Member

Hey guys, im new to this forum.

But ive been watching and reading battles for a long time.

I have to give this one to Mischief, he had the better lines and flow.

Good stuff guys, i look forward to reading more in the future.
    test
  4. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Both you guys spit nice especially for such a short bar limit battle...and this battle would've been closer but MischiefQuoter most definitely went over the bar limit.These bars:

"Bent wants beef so i'm on him like a tank top, i'm grinding for cake like skateboarders in a pastry shop//"

"Look nigga I write intelligent verses, dermatologists tellin me i have a sensitive epidermus/
    I'll put a blowtorch to your scalpula, i'll put a hole in your cervix plus i got hot lines like i threw coke in the furnace//"

^^^These are nice bars--FINALLY we have people who demonstrate IQ vocab creativity and more,not just that simple setup/punch or verses which is basically rhyming high school jokes--but they're 2 bars merged into one.That's incorrect format and it counts in text batles.Most importantly it also helps you write for your street battles,CD mixtape,battle shows and cyphers better too (you gotta use the same format).I know for a fact that these bars can be spit live exactly as written because I've used a slightly shorter but similar format...

...but what's worse? In "line limit" battles,using MQ's format allows him to cheat that line limit.It's a recurrent mistake of textcees who are less gifted than MQ and IAB are,so these guys should never make that mistake.Both of you have the stamp of the "live spitta" and IAB kept his bar limit and bar structure clean and sharp.

If there were 2 suggestions I'd give you guys? It'd be these:

1) both of you had slight vocab/word selection lapses:

IAB

"You'll get the hang of it, hence this execution's such a tutor to you"

You could've said: "You'll get the hang of it; let this noose around your neck tutor you" or something. This bar had madd potential but the word choice made it a bit klunky.

MQ

"Look nigga I write intelligent verses, dermatologists tellin me i have a sensitive epidermus"

The whole "dermatologists" on forward part contributed zero to the verse.It's classic filler and seemed to be designed to have something to rhyme with "furnace" at the end of the next bar.

"Let's see you run your mouth when i decapitate your legs and cut your tongue off/
    Bent wants beef so i'm on him like a tank top, i'm grinding for cake like skateboarders in a pastry shop"

Seems like either you missed a better rhyme for "pastry shop" or you forgot to proof read and see that "tongue off" and "pastry shop" don't rhyme and too many people would miss what woulda been sicc which is if you change "tank top" to "LADY'S TOP",then the bar would read:

"Bent wants beef so i'm on him like a LADY'S TOP, i'm grinding for cake like skateboarders in a pastry shop"

Lady's top/pastry shop

Plus there's other stuff but that's enough.Right after class I'm gonna spend a hour writing 48 bars to annihilate G force and you guys can come peep that battle.It's 3 rounds with flips too...

IAB wins.
    test
  5. IAmBenT

No doubt DethStryque I really like the breakdown and I hadnt thought of the line like that, it would have made it more concrete. make sure to fire a link for that battle when its up.

Nice work, MQ!
    test
  6. Murderous Keys

Murderous Keys All's well that ends

Tongue-lashing this bastard like a nun in orphanage, ya spit is poor as piss
    I dwarf this bitch like deformed whores sucking enormous dicks/
    -Nice Rhyme Scheme, Really Nothing Much Of A Punch.. So Just So-So For An opener.

You'll get the hang of it, hence this execution's such a tutor to you/
    You couldn't ride a white horse into the sunset if you shoot her thru you/
    -So-So, The Set Up Was Eek, Punch Was again Just So-So, Nothing Personal Or Hard Hitting.

Come, on cowboy, I take space up like a facehugger/ You fake fucker, stick ya dick in a video game cover,...... Mrs. Chief must be Master's GayLover
    -Again, Good Rhyme Scheme, Decent Punch, Really 3 Lines stuffed Into this 1 couplet, None-the-less, Decent Closer.

IAmBenT – Your Structure Was Decent, I Still think The Wording Could have been Better, Less Words With The Same Punch, You Had A Good Rhyme Scheme, For Such A Short Battle It’s Hard To Get Stuff Across. But At The End Of The Day You Really Didn’t Have Any Good Punches.

Let's see you run your mouth when i decapitate your legs and cut your tongue off/
    Bent wants beef so i'm on him like a tank top, i'm grinding for cake like skateboarders in a pastry shop//

-Very Long Winded, Specially For An Opener, This Had More Of A Horror Style Opener To It. The Flow Was Just Okay, Not Too Smooth Due To The Wording And Length Of The Lines, Also The Punch Was Not Good For An Opener, The Object Of Battling Is Insulting Your Opponent, Rather It Be Through Personals, Wordplays, Funny one-liners and ect..and Gloating about yourself. So I’d Say This Was Not A Good Opener.

You're gettin on my nerves like opening the fridge and always breaking off the refridgerator handle/
    So i'll put bent under pressure like the incubator grapple//
    -The Setup again Was Lengthy, The Punch Line Structure Was Good, But The Punch Itself Was Not Good At All.

Look nigga I write intelligent verses, dermatologists tellin me i have a sensitive epidermus/
    I'll put a blowtorch to your scalpula, i'll put a hole in your cervix plus i got hot lines like i threw coke in the furnace//
    -Again, The Closer Was More Horror Style, No Punch and Again Your Giving Yourself Praise As Appose To Insulting Your Opponent. And Again it Was Lengthy. Overall Not a Good Closer.

Mischief – Overall Not A Good Verse, The Wording Wasn’t Good Due To Length Which Hindered The Flow. The Punches Were Pretty Much Non-existent, Only Time You Actually Went After Your Opponent Wasn’t With A Punch But Instead More of A Horror Style Battle. I’d Say You Need To Work On Your Structure And Learning How To Come-Up With Punches That Either Aren’t So Elementary Or Horror Style.

Overall – This Wasn’t That Great of A Battle, But There Is A Clear Cut Winner, IAmBenT’s Verse Was More Polished And He Actually Attempted To Throw Punches And His Flow Was Way More Superior To Mischiefs.

Vote – IamBenT

Keep Writing And Reading Other Battlers Verses And Soon You Will Get The Hang Of It.
    test
  7. Get 2 Da Choppa

Get 2 Da Choppa Well-Known Member

mischief quoter got this one
    test
  8. IAmBenT

Come on yall we need like two more votes either way...
    test
  9. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

MischiefQuoter easily got it
    test
  10. IAmBenT

wow really? and i mean.. not even an explanation or nothing, my nicca? :funny:
    test
  11. Gwame

MischiefQuoter was really rapping, you were just typing out text tbh no offense
    test
  12. smittyrhythm

smittyrhythm you love 2 hate me

IAB came at Mischief more direct... one of the biggest differences I see between these verses is Mischief breaks to brag:

A "brag" is best used as a set up for a punch, no real clear attack. I try to avoid show-boat lines as much as possible, they work better for music and not battles.

Both closers were the best parts of your verses.

IAB

Type-o in the start threw off the flow a tad but nothing major. Mrs. Chief is an obvious nameplay to take advantage of, good work.

vs

Mischeif

Great use of vocab and multiples. Good rhyme scheme. I liked this.

Rhyme scheme fell off a little for me in the beginning of your verse tho. Handle/Grapple ehhhh plus:

Followed into nothing.

Vote: Bent
    test
  13. Gwame

You crazy. MischiefQuoter is the GOAT
    test
  14. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

vote= Iambent

everyline was a direct diss for the most part, while mrs. was more of an open mic battle verse,
    test
  15. IAmBenT

LMAO

Mischief, you should join the RBL man. real talk

Count

Me - 4, Mischief - 3
    test
  16. Gwame

Yo personal barz is just a crutch. It's harder to beat someone with pure bahz than it is to beat someone by pointing shit out about them. That way, the winner is whoever's bahz is beastliest, not who has the most discernible flaws tbhimowtfbbq
    test
  17. Gwame

This shit has been biased from the beginning! His name is MischiefQuoter, and y'all keep calling him Mrs... yeah we get it, you don't like him and have an automatic inclination to vote against him, but if that's the case, do everyone a favour and don't vote at all.

MischiefQuoter da Gawd: [​IMG]
    test
  18. Yung Troy

Yung Troy The Lyrical King

lol vote Bent

and for later purposes I'd advise you not battle in this forum because it's not organized well and amateurs think they're dope..I used to be like these guys a while ago..

oh breakdown..

Bent had nice multis, flow was cool..nothing wow'd me but still enough to take this match, the other guy's verse didn't seem directed towards his opponent..you lose
    test
  19. Gwame

test
  20. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Are you saying that everyone in this forum is an amatuer and/or that you are better than everyone in this forum?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.