Mr.Kennedy aint the son?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by ballin4lyfe, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

test
  2. black ppl have whiter hands than me lol....

i bet mae's child support check will be nice
    test
  3. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Given the circumstances that Mr. Kennedy would not eventually play out to be Vince McMahon's son, given the circumstances that it wouldn't be a big comedy deal with Hornswoggle being revealed as Mr. McMahon's son, and given the circumstances they would actually want to be serious about the storyline, and keep it ongoing....

Weeks ago, when the storyline started it would have been one of the most obvious things they could do. Take a guy off TV for a few weeks and you forget all about him.

[​IMG]
    test
  4. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

VINCE MCMAHON'S SON:

[​IMG]

Vince's future son-inlaw?:
    [​IMG]

WHOA, WAIT A MINUTE... HOLD ON KRISTAL.... PLAYA.... YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU'RE A DUDE?

Theo's Best Man:
    [​IMG]

.......................... DAMN!
    test
  5. Macabrelli

Macabrelli Chief Quasi Quasar

The DX cock jokes weren't funny either, but they're still on TV. Also, the Katie Vick thing was a serious storyline.

You really have to rule out logic when it comes to WWE. The only storylines that turn out decent are those pushed by main eventers, yet on the internet they are chastised for getting politically involved.
    test
  6. Macabrelli

Teddy Long is dead to me.

He was funny as the racist heel.
    test
  7. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

The way I worded what I was saying might not have been right. I was only speaking hypothetically, as if they weren't actually planning to do it. I really think Hornswoggle will be revealed to be his son this Monday.
    test
  8. PhilNYCE

PhilNYCE Guest

i thought it was kennedy too

but i thought wrong

i forgot who told me, that they're gonna say is HHH.. cuz the owner likes INCEST
    test
  9. BirthOfTragedy

BirthOfTragedy New Member

they've wanted the HHH storyline all along. Looks like they might try to run with it.
    test
  10. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

They'll probably just make HHH the son, then have him and Shane feud over who's the real father of Stephanie's baby, only to finally reveal that it was really Vince.
    test
  11. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

The death storyline was supposed to lead to Triple H sodomizing a Vince McMahon mannequin in a funeral home.
    test
  12. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Ok.... If It's Not Hornswoggle, Then My Real Prediction Is:

John Cena
    test
  13. abztrakt

Come on, we'll see a Vince McMahon mannequin get sodomized on Impact long before they ever think of doing it on Raw.
    test
  14. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

kip james would run out of ky jelly in 2 minutes
    test
  15. abztrakt

Yeah, and he doesn't have room to carry any extra in his Torrie Wilson pants.
    test
  16. i think hhh will fill in till kennedy gets back.... hhh can say he switched the results because he didnt wan't kennedy being apart of the mcmahon family this is when he tells everyone he is the father of stephanies baby and they are going to get married... then hhh will say vince... techinicaly i am your son now... son in law... this could all be leading up to the stephanie and hhh wedding.. even tho they already married lol...

or HHH can say... he tricked vince and it was just a joke.... vince has a feeling of releif... vince walks away humble.. hhh pulls him back in... hold up vince... i said i wasnt your son.. i am your son in law...
    test
  17. Macabrelli

Stephanie's the father.
    test
  18. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

Wrong. We know that their married, the fans know that their married, but the on-screen knowledge of the marriage has always been avoided or danced around.
    test
  19. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

Except Cena has never been involved in the angle, and his pops has been on TV how many times now? Either way, we all know who it is at this point lol
    test
  20. yeagh like when hhh said the father of stephanies baby must be hung... haha
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.