Mr.Kennedy aint the son?

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by ballin4lyfe, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

it has 2 be a midget....

if not its gonna be hhh and than they could finally do an incest angle seeing as h slept with his own sister steph
    test
  2. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I really agree with you, it all left a sour taste in my mouth. Though I'm not so sure he would have definitely been the son.
    test
  3. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

Yeah true. I think it was a safe bet though. It was actually entertaining when Kennedy came out and was talking to the Mcmahon family.
    test
  4. Macabrelli

Macabrelli Chief Quasi Quasar

Since the plan was to drag it out until Wrestlemania, they'll probably have a "switched results" story upon Kennedy's return. As corny as that is, I'd rather it happen like this because, like you mentioned, Kennedy is the only way this could possibly work.

Plus it would lead to Maury filing a lawsuit on WWE, and that'd be hilarious.
    test
  5. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

That's what I first thought also after the clue...Plus the guy portraying Hornswoggle is from around the Green Bay area.
    test
  6. ir could still work by that lawyer saying kennedy has to stay of tv till further notice then he comes back rich as hell cuz he sued vince for all his money
    test
  7. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

I may have jumped the gun. I'll just wait to see how it plays off. If he doesn't get back into story line. It has been bad luck for Kennedy. Getting injured and not winning WWE title as a result, and than stories and not being part of a major story line.

I like Kennedy, he can be entertaining.
    test
  8. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

I liked Vince's proud dad look when Kennedy was doing his mic routine. Maybe they'll say that it wasn't his mother that sued Vince, but he's still Vince's son too. Or maybe they'll do the reverse of what they were going to do and say that someone switched the test results to screw Kennedy out of getting Vince's fortune.
    test
  9. if Kennedy wasn't going to be involved they wouldn't of made him the main face for the past few weeks.. and his suspension is only for a month so i don't see why they would have to change any storyline.. maybe HHH can fill in.. he can come in and say he is vinces son, leaving everyone to believe he had sex with his sister..then stephanie and hhh can say they switched the results to stall revealing hhh as the father of her baby.. which was suppose to go down in the future even tho everyone already knows.. they can play like this for a few months when its almost time for mania then Kennedy will be revealed. kennedy can say i don't want your money i want to fight your son in law at mania. and make it like a number one contendership match

hhh was going to be revealed as the father of her baby in a 3 hour raw special in oct
    test
  10. Waze

Waze Tha Prophet

there married in real life as well as on the show
    test
  11. there not married on the show... hell its just going to be revealed that they have a child together in oct then theyll probably do a wedding wwe style but hope its not to soon after teddy and crystal's wedding which is obviously going to be a fucked up wedding lol .
    test
  12. Macabrelli

Yeah, I really think they'll go with Kennedy in the long run.

They'll announce someone else like Hornswaggle for cheap laughs, or maybe a guy that Kennedy could have a serious feud against, but they're really just trying to cover their asses while enough suspension time passes to cover their asses.
    test
  13. Macabrelli

They make subtle references to it due to the internet, but they keep them apart on TV due to different creative directions.
    test
  14. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

yeah like reveal at one point that the woman bamboozled vince...that way it can drag out easier until wrestlemania
    test
  15. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Yeah, I think Kennedy could still be the son, but the meddling Triple H switched the results to suggest that Hornswoggle was Vince's son. Hornswoggle is out to get Vince's pot of gold.
    test
  16. abztrakt

Was anyone else confused by the way the lawyer talked about the lawsuit on Raw? It seemed like they had to do a test to see who the child was, which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Then again, neither does the idea of someone anonymously filing a paternity suit. I'm pretty sure you can't legally do that. Also, shouldn't Vince be denying that he has a kid in the first place? That's what I would be doing in that situation. It seems like he just kind of accepted that the kid was his without questioning it though.

What he really should've done was had a Parents Day for all the WWE superstars, so he could meet all of their mothers and see if any of them were chicks he's banged.
    test
  17. Macabrelli

Vince is the father of Mae Young's hand.
    test
  18. test
  19. Macabrelli

We all did Gut, we all did.
    test
  20. abztrakt

The first hint should've been that it was a white hand. Obviously, the true hand child of Mae and Mark would be a mulatto.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.