Mpc2500????????????

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by diabolic, Aug 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

just stick to desktops yall
    test
  2. ..DX..

..DX.. DL of Baysick Productions

hahahhahahha new sig material wohoooooooooooo
    -dead-
    test
  3. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

don't Dskills always come in any hardware thread and compare it to software

next thing u know u gonna say u dont need studio monitors to make a beat, all u need is surround sound in your house

WTF?? mannnn , FL don't compare to an MPC, the drum and bass analog sound kills anything on the FL

I listen to Fm major beats , then listen to Dskills

who mixes are thin? who has more fuller sounds and more professional sounding MIX

FM , why because he use hardware, it don't take a rocket sciencetis

Dskills u couldn't make one of FM beats on FL , simple and plain

no debate mannn , there isn't that much tweaking in the world coz
    test
  4. diabolic

diabolic beats for the streets

lol they both tight i think i got me a mint 2000xl falling in my lap again
    test
  5. the exposer

the exposer The Music Luvas

a wise man told me "its not the bow and arrow but the indian"

now i used 2 be bias against fruity loops but after seeing looney toons work on it.. and knowing they jus got a 4 million dollar publishing deal and that is basicly what they use along with a midi controller and a motif at times.. but all the sequencing and arrangemnt is on the fl..

as for the thin sound... its called mixing my man.. taking your track 2 a pc with a great converter and dumping it 2 pro tools can make all the difference.. shit sallam remi doesnt even use pro tools 2 mix anymore his engineer uses digital performer for mixing and he uses pro tools jus fro cleaning up the audio and making the edits..

people need 2 get out of the mind set that there is jus one way 2 do things and that any other way is wrong.. the moment you do that you will elevate. thats like trying 2 get people 2 think the same how fun is that..

fl is jus as good as a mpc or any other sequence out there... i am a mpc 2000xl man till i die.. but ive messed with fruity loops for reggaeton purpose and for that music that is like the mpc for hip hop. but it doesnt mean i cant make a reggaeton beat on my mpc cuz i have.. and vice versa... now for the record i dont do reggaeton i outsource it.. but its the man behind the tool that counts more than anything..
    test
  6. the exposer

also for got 2 say the most imprtant thing of all... dont believe the hype on the 2500 if it aint from roger linn or 2000 dont fuk with it... and for the price this is even a bigger mistake
    its 16bit limited 16meg is a deal breaker for me... but i will have 2 fuk with it 2 be absolutley sure... if i can slam up my programs on it and the way 2 access is coo.. like from the program menu for instance might be a start... but if they try 2 take the 4000 os on this puppy hell no...

caca
    test
  7. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

cool..
    test
  8. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

the link dont work
    test
  9. the_P.L.O

the_P.L.O Cunt

they've pulled it down

it was only up for a couple of days
    test
  10. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

test
  11. Ray Digga

Ray Digga NeosulOSkoolAbstrkHipHop

Its not worth it now.....where is it suppose to fit in in the whole series of mpcs....I think the whole naming thing was to get it to stand out....but the truth of the matter is its just another mpc 2000 with a few new features.....

Digga
    test
  12. the exposer

plz do not the mpc 2000 buy saying the 4000 like it.. its actually nothing like it.. besides having similiar name for thins that do different functions that the both should do...

if the 4000 was like the 2000 it would be the shit...

2 be honest the only updates the mpc needs is

1. more than 256 sounds 2 be loaded

2. sampling while playing the sequence... like the asr..

3. and a usb transfer would be really pimp..

also they could have added the multi feature and make it more easier 2 use..

thats all they had 2 do...

instead the fucked up the 16 level functions.. making it velocity only.. you cant go directly 2 the sample from the program page major incovinience.. imagine having 2000 sounds loaded on your 4000 and having 2 file thru them with no other way than starting from start 2 end.. nightmare... not even a letter skip if someone knows a shortcut let me kno.. cuz i aint found and the manual sure as hell dont let you kno..

not 2 mention tons of stupid shit they did but it does the trick dont get me wrong..

but once my mpc 2000xl comes back from forat... ohh babay... watch out now..

major league,,,
    test
  13. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

did u reed da specs...?

the 2500 has all of that. n i believe the 4000 does aswell
    test
  14. the exposer

they have all of that... but they way they made it setup on the 4000 is retarded..

mpc2000xl is way more fast and efficient..

all that shit they added is hot garbage... fluff 2 put in front of you.. nothin you can do in the mixdown or tracking after effect..

i own the 4000 and the 2000 and have toyed with the 1000 in the studio aswell

and the 2000cl by far is the most effient one... so all i meant in my respnce was if you got a good thing why break... jus make the simple add ons dont change the os and they way 1000;s upon 1000s of mpc users are use 2 doing things..

if you like cl500 and you want 2 add a 50 disc changer a spoiler kit and some rims on it.. do you want them 2 change the engine and how it handles

no
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.