Mpc

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by MC Dystinkt, Oct 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Holy shit..... you have got to be kidding me...

Have you ever recorded at 96k and brought it down to 44?

Have you ever recorded at 192k and brought it down to 44?

No? Apparently not, otherwise, you wouldn't be asking these stupid ass questions.

Milo, you look stupid as fuck supporting over-priced machines that require floppy disks.
    test
  2. RawDogg1210

RawDogg1210 A Natural Hustler

^Fuck are you talking about? Thats why you cop a Zip Drive for the MP....wtf, this whole post is ignorance, I didn't even read all this shit it was so lame.
    test
  3. Milo

Milo Guest

^^ thank you.

or cop a harddrive.

matter of fact, the only floppy i use is the startup disc.
    test
  4. RawDogg1210

double post
    test
  5. RawDogg1210

Yeah you could cop a Zip Drive or a SCSI Hardrive, I dont know what this cat Ghet is talking about Floppy Disc, have you ever owned a MPC man? Cant be cause if you actually used or owned a MP you would know you can take the Floppy Drive out and Replace it with a Zip Drive or you could cop a SCSI Zip Drive or SCSI Hardrive, Floppies are a thing of the past now playa.
    test
  6. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Well maybe if you read the whole thing, you would have found out the prices required fo a 9GB harddrive for the MPC ($210) compared to a 160GB harddrive for a computer ($160 something)

Or discovered the 79 ZIP disks required to match the storage I currently have now on my computer.

Not to mention the ease of clicking on a few folders to find my shit.. not having to dig through a stack of disks like a madman.

Of course, reading isn't possible by people that prefer the MPC, because if they could read, they would never have bought the damn thing in the first place.
    test
  7. Milo

Milo Guest

dude, i don't even use discs.

i make my beats, record them onto the computer, then i'm done. period. noone uses 79 discs, dummy. i keep beats on backup disc, like everyone should.
    test
  8. Milo

Milo Guest

you know what? you're an idiot.

case closed, i don't even feel like reading what you have to say anymore.

go pretend like you're cool, 'cause you hit the books about studios. in reality, you know less than you think you do. so hush.
    test
  9. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Please, run back to your little paper weight... I mean MPC. Meanwhile, the rest of the world is saving money, time, and storage effort with software.
    test
  10. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

aite - both have stated and damn yall is hard headed - to each his own but ima close this cuz yall agree its over...finally - haha
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.