mpc 2000

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by frenchgign80, Nov 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frenchgign80

frenchgign80 New Member

wdup
    im really interested in makin beats and plannin to buy mpc 2000
    wut else do i need to make beats?
    and can anyone tell me how mpc2000 works?//

i hav acid on my computer and a mixer

can anybody help me plz?
    test
  2. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

WARNING: You will be wasting time, money, and valuable resources purchasing an MPC anything.

You want to make beats?

Cubase SX
    NI Battery
    SYnth VSTi's out the ass
    Learn MIDI (You have to, anyways)

Call it a day
    Never go near an MPC... they have myth power, and nothing else.
    test
  3. Unsigned Hype

Unsigned Hype G-FORCE

test
  4. Unsigned Hype

Unsigned Hype G-FORCE

test
  5. frenchgign80

frenchgign80 New Member

thanx a lot guys ^^
    test
  6. Redmnm

Redmnm valiant taste death once

lol ghet hates mpc's with a passion, making beats with software is ok
    but i like the hands on approach its more fun for me but then again only time i make beats using hardware is when i go over my friends house

back to topic

u'll need samples...tons of them
    u'll need monitors...

theres more stuff but im going to bed hopefully the helpful people on the site will add to it
    test
  7. Dizasta_HHW

Dizasta_HHW The Horror

Yea, I prefer the hand-on approach way more than the point-and-click software. It keeps the creativity flowin.
    test
  8. Milo

Milo Guest

ghetallion needs to do something with his life.
    test
  9. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Milo needs to understand that I don't care how bad of an economic recession the entire world is going through... 16 rubber pads are not worth $1,000 just because you like a "hands-on" approach.
    test
  10. End of Story

End of Story Brightest Pupil

Battery = a program for sequencing drums and samples like fruity loops right ?
    and is it easy to learn or is it complicated like cubase sx
    test
  11. Milo

Milo Guest

ghet, you need to understand that you (proved) do not know more than what the MPC looks like, and need to realize your opinion therefore = is not shit on the matter. if people are intested in an MPC, which is a damn good investment, let me hear why before you come in like the last hope for software.
    test
  12. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

You have proved that you do not no shit about software and prefer spending money on floppies and zip disks and $310 on 9GB of hard drive space just because you believe the myth of MPC is so great, it will never be broken by software, even when software has technologically accelled the MPC way back in the early 90's.

Last hope... lmao.. this fool has never been in a professional studio in his life, thinking everyone got an MPC sitting on a golden pedestel as if it was the end-all-be-all to all MIDI drums. Bitch, they HAVE ways of tracking live drums FOR MIDI without your rubber pads! It's called MIDI triggering!

And guess what they use to record it? DIGITAL SEQUENCING SOFTWARE!

Faggot.

Battery = Easy as fuck. Wonderful drum plug-in.
    test
  13. MC Dystinkt

MC Dystinkt AAAAAAIGHT!

word.... fruity loops + cubase sx + a midi controller = beats
    test
  14. Jusa9ine

Jusa9ine YEAAAA

Watch the videos, if u like it and Want it, buy it. dont listen to people who hate it Cause they cant afford it.
    test
  15. MC Dystinkt

MC Dystinkt AAAAAAIGHT!

[​IMG]
    to Ghet-Ghet
    test
  16. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

dystinkt - whats that for?
    test
  17. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

lmao @ dystinct.

Jus9, can't afford it? Don't listen to people who hate software because it requires a critical amount of brain power to use and they have no idea how to make it work for them... so they raise up $1000 for rubber pads... a $1000 that would be better spent for manufacturing or distribution.
    test
  18. Unsigned Hype

Unsigned Hype G-FORCE

I understand why you prefer using software to something like an MPC, Triton, ASR or whatever.... but I dont understand why yuo have to insult people that prefer using hardware and why you also have to trash the hardware. Surely you can accept that different people have different preferences?
    test
  19. Milo

Milo Guest

^^ now that's word. shut the fuck up, stop crying like a little girl and throwing a tantrum, and use that, "brain power," of yours to realize that.
    test
  20. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

It's very simple. The people that prefer it have failed to make a correct decision in buying more comprehensive gear (and for cheaper prices).

Do they repair this decision? No. What do they do? They go on message boards and they spread this disinformation to other people who do not know better so that, they too, can go out and waste nessecary funds on inferior products.

This is where I come in and go "Halt. You fucked up. And now, the real solution."

It has nothing to do with preference. Musically, technologically, functionally, the MPCs cannot hold a match to superior digital sequencing software.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.