Movies you seriously walked out of.........

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by Toucan_Sam1, Jul 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Troy K.

Troy K. producer

i, along with a group of people who were sitting in the back of the theatre, were laughing constantly during The Grudge... those cat-like screams from the kid were annoying and loud, not scary... ANNOYING and LOUD
    test
  2. Toucan_Sam1

Toucan_Sam1 aka 2can Shakur

^lol at annoying half-dead ghoul-asian kid......

yea they'll try anything these days.

I think The Ring and The Grudge, and all these other "nu-scare" flicks are just trying to be the next "Sixth Sense".

But nothing beats "The Exorcist". that shit is probably the GOAT of horror movies.
    test
  3. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

never walked out .. i think it's pathetic to just go in and then leave

but then again people are stupid and they check out really dumb movies like barbie:full size or some shit.. what are they even expecting ?
    test
  4. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Also, I dont never go to movies alone, and nobody would ever walk out with you.

I would have liked to walk out of Van Helsing and I Robot though.
    test
  5. GEMiNiXtCy

GEMiNiXtCy Caribbean Vibe

I thought of another one...I was so bothered at that twist in the Village that I wanted to leave but my friend wanted to stick it out even though we were talking shit the rest of the time. I still can't believe how crazy that shit was I was mad mid way through.
    test
  6. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

^Don't lie, you were one of those people!
    test
  7. INKonspikuouz

INKonspikuouz An sclábhaí na Éirinn

i walked out on master and commander after almost an hour. it was just boring the fuck outta me. i only paid 5 bucks in with student discount and it was not hot outside. i also walked out on high tension but didn't cut my losses. i sneaked into something else.
    test
  8. WorstAliasEver

WorstAliasEver Little Lord Fauntleroyce

I walked out on The Newton Boys (for my money the worst western ever) cause it was so very boring.

I also walked out on Pitch Black cause the girl I was with wanted to leave.

But in general, I'll stick it out for a the 2 and a half hours or whatever it is. If I really don't like the movie, I'll just fall asleep. That's what I did with Exorcist: The Beginning. Lucky for me my boy was asleep too (no homo) and started snoring, so that woke me up and I was able to play it off like I hadn't been sleeping.
    test
  9. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

shit, how'd you know.. no, but i pick my movies well for the most part........ i go by myself a lot, i like it better
    test
  10. El-ahrairah

El-ahrairah prince with 1000 enemies

I walked out of Club Dread and Starsky and Hutch but I walked out of Club Dread to sneak into the beginning of Starsky and Hutch and I snuck out of Starsky in hutch to sneak into Hidalgo

It was like I saw 2 and a half movies for a matinee price
    test
  11. Toucan_Sam1

Toucan_Sam1 aka 2can Shakur

There's no shame in going to theatres by yourself...........

Shit, that's how I roll most of the time, cuz ppl just be annoying me these days...
    test
  12. the Prince

the Prince New Member

one with jet li, trash
    test
  13. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

daredevil.....and it was a free movie.....
    test
  14. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I don't remember ever walking out. I do get asked to leave alot. But I never voulenteer to leave if I paid to get in.

In Shrek 2 (seeing it for the 2nd time) I was hyper and no one laughed at any of the sexual enuendo and I stood up and explained it (The Pinochio in the thong part) and met the first ever Asian over 5ft and was scared by an asian for the first time.

When I was watching the Matrix, dunno the name, the last one, with my girlfriend some one else who found it boring started talking to me about my girl's chest. It led to us and his boys chanting ''Nooo Trinity Nooo'' when she died.

Just shit like that. Like I said, I aint about to walk out on shit I paid for.
    test
  15. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

Yeah... its them.[funny]
    test
  16. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

In Shrek 2 (seeing it for the 2nd time) I was hyper and no one laughed at any of the sexual enuendo and I stood up and explained it (The Pinochio in the thong part) and met the first ever Asian over 5ft and was scared by an asian for the first time.

^ So you annoy others, No repsect. I've seen people like you get stomped so many of time I stoped counting!
    test
  17. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I have ADD, so consideration for others goes isn't a priority when I'm hyper.

What does you seeing people get stomped have to do with anything? Why bring that up at all? Dick head.
    test
  18. CreativConcepts

CreativConcepts Advertise Here for 5 pts.

Pretty much like everybody else I don't walk out of movies, I always think that they are going to get better. But ones I wished I walked out of are...

The Village (If I had walked out of that one I would have had a lot of company because tons of people left on that one)

A.I. (I won free tickets to see this, I am glad I didn't pay for it.)

Incredibles( Incredible? Average at best, I wasn't impressed at all)
    test
  19. I was fucking happy to walk out of Meet The Fockers. I did get in for free @ this theatre I used to work box office @, so that helped, but Barbara Strissan I just couldn't take the shit anymore.
    test
  20. Tha_Mastermind

Tha_Mastermind NC's Finest

I never walk out on movies, just go to sleep in them. And if I'm wit a girl...I'm NEVER gonna walk out of a movie...<_< But I agree that sometimes, your ppls be gettin on your nerves when you in a movie and shit, but it's always gon be someone you don't like at the movies (especially mine, cause it's part of the mall here) so I like to roll wit some1 incase somebody start acting stupid.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.