mountain bike vs exercize bike

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by gAY Opinion Fag with a cawk in his throat & bawt, Jan 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What Is The Difference Than A Regular Mountain Bike Or A Exeercize Bike With Different Levels Of Resistance I Know With A Exercise Bike Youll Swet More Than Riding A Regular Mountain Bike.. I Seem To Never Swet When Im On A Regular Bike.. Im Thinking About Buying A Exercise Bike..
    test
  2. Macmili

Macmili Thorough

the wind probably keeps you from sweating

I think mountain biking sounds like the better option personally, only downfall I can think of is breathing the air from outside isn't always healthy, especially around here
    test
  3. i have a mongoose from when i was 16 lol maybe thats why i aint sweting cuz i can jet up them hills lol
    test
  4. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

you can get fresh air with a mountain bike

and girls can see you with your shirt off
    test
  5. not when you live in the country unless you ride in town lol
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

youll buy it and use it 5 times....then it will collect dust lOL

when the choices are inside or outside, ill always pick outside, so id go with the mountain bike....real life

youll be using more muscles and stabilizer muscles riding an actual bike over terrain....so you will get a 10x better workout riding a real bike.
    test
  7. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

exactly at the last part.

It's easy to get on one and get lackadaisical. You have to balance, turn, and adjust gears on the real mountain bike. Lets not forget the slopes, going up and down hill is not something you can get on a stationary bike. and lets not forget. I wouldn't even use a stationary bike during bad weather, only thing they are good for is a half ass warm up. They are shit.

the only thing good about a stationary bike is that you chances of getting hit my a car is pretty much zero to none.
    test
  8. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

Nothing is going to beat a regular bike.... Kinda like the ol "Machine v.s. Free Weights"
    test
  9. dlbiininja

dlbiininja The Hip Hop Poet.

perfect statement there.
    it's the same as comparing running
    outside as compared to running on a treadmill.
    you have more wind resistance. your body gets use to the
    shock of the ground.
    your not limited to the pace of the machine, you get stronger faster,
    and your not limiting your stride either.

the changes in the ground with the back and the resistance is going to happen faster on a hill as opposed to a band tightening up on a exercycle. you use more of your body outside on a bike as well. whereas on the stationary bike your just basically using your legs, watching tv or reading a mag while your working out.
    test
  10. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

Fuck you Lance Armstrong! lol

Who needs a bike? Take your ass outside and run damn it...its better than riding a bike...and don't give me that faggoty, Richard Simmons "sllooow burn" shit.
    test
  11. LiveFromThe781

fuck running. i hate that shit so much man. i used to have a cardio day where i would do jump roping for 10 minutes or so then do interval running for 20 minutes and then come back to do some ab exercises and shit. most brutal shit ive ever done, made squat day seem like getting a blowjob. anyway, i would get the worst fucking shin splints ever man to the point where i couldnt walk. ill take an exercise bike over a run any damn day.

and riding a bike indoors vs outdoors doesnt make a difference in terms of results. burning a calorie is burning a calorie, thats the point of cardio, nothing else. if you want to flirt with the hot chick next to you go to the machines. if you want to enjoy the outdoors, and maybe see some people you know or some hot girls outside go outdoors. i just hope you arent someone who does nothing but cardio, because if thats the case just kill yourself.
    test
  12. [funny]

and

[funny] @ not live being lazy as fuck
    test
  13. LiveFromThe781

i hope you arent talking about me you little toothpick fuck.

you can not speak in this forum until you gain 20 pounds.
    test
  14. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

^^ LOL word...that hurt MY feelings
    test
  15. [funny] atleast i can move freely without breaking a sweat
    test
  16. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

i say exercise bike...specially if you live somewhere with iffy weather
    test
  17. LiveFromThe781

i can deadlift 400 without breaking a sweat. this dude reads a post where i go into detail about how i would do HIIT sprints even though i just did 10 mins of jump roping which left me practically unable to walk due to severe shin splints and says im lazy? wow. you are fucking retarded kid. youre a bitch. no one should ever be as small as you are, i even clash with Ben Official for being small. but at least hes an athelete and good at what he does. you have no excuse, youre a piece of shit you little estrogenic faggot.
    test
  18. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

Sick Burn...
    test
  19. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

You're not even big though.
    test
  20. LiveFromThe781

im not small either. people know i lift with my shirt on, most of em think i play football.

ive done a lot for myself especially considering my ectomorph somatype so to get called lazy by some 100lb nothing piece of shit who looks like theyve never been under the bar (shirt on or off) pisses me off. other key point is that im not content with my size, i want to be much bigger, in the lean 215-220 range
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.