Motherfuckers are not deserving

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by J o o k, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J o o k

J o o k Guest

What's happening my health and fitness regulars, the forum is dead as ever and I know you motherfuckers are sitting on the couch or in your computer chair not doing shit. UNMOTIVATED lol. Well lets start up another motivation thread, to get you lazy f*cks up and working out again. Vish help us out here.

Besides that, whats up people?

Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into hard work. - Peter Drucker
    test
  2. -LikeWise-

-LikeWise- Is the Name...

i admit, i havent felt like working out...

i have worked out but i dunno.... i cut it down to three days a week and my workouts have been weak.... i blame it on the weather change...

i'll be good to go soon enough....

but this forum died 2 months ago... what happened....
    test
  3. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

This forum always has been and always will be slow. Activity in here fluxuates.

I just got done with chest, shoulders, and tri workout....I think I'm going to go get x-rays done in a couple weeks on my shoulders to see if they can identify any problems with my rotator cuffs because BOTH of em are fucking killing me, it's really, really pissing me off...Bench pressing and shoulder press have become hell.

[​IMG]

"This is my body. And I can do whatever I want to it. I can push it. Study it. Tweak it. Listen to it. Everybody wants to know what I'm on. What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my ass six hours a day. What are you on?" - Lance Armstrong

"Pain is weakness leaving the body"
    test
  4. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

test
  5. J o o k

J o o k Guest

thats the best gatorade commercial that ever aired but it got took off in like two weeks because the word ass. lance is a beast. steve can you PLEASE tell me where i can get one of those shut the fuck up and train shirts?

lol vissshhhhhhhhhh
    test
  6. doubl3

doubl3 aka AyHay

When i get that body, im'a pose in them calvins and do the same pose

please believe that.

But yea, i've been slacking on my workouts too. It's just travelling there which puts me off, but when i get in the gym and put my ipod on it's all good.

*Edit: The pic i linked doesn't work anymore. It was Mark Wahlberg in that Calvin Klein ad, yessir.
    test
  7. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

I gained 8 pounds of mass in October...sparked my motivation like a motha fucker man! Strength gains like I've never seen before also came in October...this new diet and routine I'm on is serious...
    test
  8. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

Well i just bought my weeks worth of meat (something like 45lbs) so Im good till next Monday. Working out is the easy part for me, the hard part is MAKING all this damn food. I don't mind eating even when im not hungry but having to prepare all this shit is what always pisses me off. But what makes me do it is the fact that I spend money on the food so i gotta use it or else i get mad at myself.

I don't want the body of a bodybuilder, I don't like that to be real. I'm already built to the point where nearly everyone i talk to tells me so. So simply hearing that is enough for me. But like always with human nature when I look in the mirror I dont see what everyone else sees so I try to get built to the point where I can actually agree with the ppl who say Im built. Its funny cuz when I look at pictures of myself Im like "whoa Im big..." then when I look in the mirror Im like "wtf did i lose like 30lbs?" Shits funny.

Ehh I sound like one of them teenage white girls "Your not fat" "Yes I am" "Sweety you're 115lbs" "I know thats too much Im fat"
    Lord......
    test
  9. Axel Foley

Axel Foley Hannibal+Gaddafi+AK-47

[​IMG]

Samir Bannout,the Lion of Lebanon,dude was pretty ripped,he was light tho,around 188 lbs I think.

Getting ripped like this dude is my motivation.

I got my Whey,20 pounds in bulk,lol,got my Animal Pak and rest of the supps I need,my cut did'nt go too well,so I'm gonna start a clean bulk for a while.
    test
  10. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

sup Jookie boy...damn i wish iwas as motivated as you heheeh
    test
  11. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Word broken just trying to work hard fam I hear you, just find your motivation and stick to it.

Oh shit I am going to cop a few animal posters I liked the one that reads:

4:27am... Why Am I Here?

"Why am I not in bed, like everyone else, dead to the world? Why do I do this, live with the constant pain, the suffering, the sacrifice? Why? Because I can. Because pain tells me I'm awake. Reminds me I'm alive. Who am I? I am the wrecker of steel. I am the crusher of mediocrity. I am the face of destiny. I am Animal..."

It starts here. But this is just one journey among many... There is no end. There never is.

"I begin tomorrow. Eighteen weeks in this dark hole. 126 days of pain. 3024 hours of hunger and desire. I'm already counting the minutes, the seconds. When it's over, I'll step into the light. I will shine..."

Until then, you'll live in the shadow, in the darkness, in a place few will ever see... Where ugliness becomes beautiful.

"This place, this darkness... There's no better place to be. This is where the real work gets done. So if you're with me, get that time card and punch in, cuz it's gonna be a long, sweet ride. Be prepared to get your hands dirty. Listen... Hear that silence? Tomorrow it's gonna rock 'n roll. So let's get the show on the road. Let's throw some iron into the fire..."
    test
  12. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

I can definately co-sign on fucking making all the food. Especially cause I bake the majority of my food. So that's like an hour each time x's 5-6.

And also, my shoulder is jacked up. I think (hope) I dislocated it. But I've just been too "scared"(broke) to go get it looked at. What I hate is I find it makes me kind of favor the other side on bench presses. That and one time I was doing behind the back military presses and the fucker popped out while I was lowering the bar. Luckily it was on a smith machine.

I was trying to go no carb. Shit made me lose quite a bit of fat. Only problem was I would run out of gas lifting. Now i just cycle them lately and have been hittin it like a beast.
    test
  13. XxLiLBuRnAxX

See this is what i do to make food prep a bit easier. I know its not the best way to go about a diet but when my time constraints its what I have to do.

Ill thaw out a 2lb pack of ground beef and just use my george foreman grill to make like 5 or 6 burgers and eat them 2 at a time throughout the day. Or ill make a box of hamburger helper and eat that throughout the day.

Usually after my normal breakfast of 3 scrambled eggs on toast Ill make my days food and just eat it as I need to. It makes life much easier than trying to freshly grill or bake food 6 times a day. The only thing I usually always prepare fresh is chicken because refridgerated chicken isn't juicy anymore and tastes like cotton. Or logical stull like steaks. But anything I can make mass amounts of I do. Plus nothing ever sits in the fridge for longer than I day so it doesn't taste that much different.

It works for me
    test
  14. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

yo man...as for food prep...I find new shit at Costco every week...last week I found this canned turkey...shit is mad good, tastes like fresh baked turkey and each can makes about 4 really good size sandwiches...I put a can in a bowl, fat free mayo and some mustard, mix it up and throw a lid on it and it lasts 2 days

they've also got this pre-cooked chicken in a bag...its the real deal bro, usually that shit comes with rib meat and its nasty...this is 100% breast meat and heats up in a pan in like 8-10 minutes...I'll cook enough of that to last 2 days and do the same with vegetables

almost everything I make lasts me 2 days...gotta make it easy man
    test
  15. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

Costco is a body builders best friend!
    test
  16. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Only thing I ever prepare in advance is beans. And I eat hella beans. But yeah, I find a serving of beans helps to make a meal just as much protein as you need. And it's a very good source of fiber which is super good for you. And I think it's also a myth that beans give you gas, cause they never give me gas. Matter of fact, ever since I've quit eating junk food, and greasy shit, I hardly ever get gas. And I eat at least one serving of beans a day, which is 6 grams of fiber :)
    test
  17. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

Welp im back now Ive actually been training more then ive ever trained in my life showing great results I just started a new stack of Sus 300 and Tren so in a couple of weeks I should be looking good.

But man Ive been on roids for 14 weeks now( and no thats not healthy I dont wanna see anyone on here doing that) Shit just gets real addicting because you want more and more results which means ive been getting alot of panic attacks(one of the most common sides of steroid use besides for acne)
    test
  18. XxLiLBuRnAxX

You need to sit down and have a talk with Mr Steve Schade sir. Talk some sense into him about his relentless quest to get his hands on roids.
    test
  19. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

^Me and Steve done had many and many convos about it and hes aware of all the dangers.
    test
  20. XxLiLBuRnAxX

Well then I guess there is nothing more I can say.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.