Most pathetic thing I've ever seen in my life......

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by NotorIET, Sep 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

hahahahahahahahahahahahha keep speaking that liquid shit.

Supra > F-body
    test
  2. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

you're full of shit firstly, thats all i gotta say.

but secondly, let me ask you this... why would a supra be better? cause it can handle more boost stock vs stock? or because its better handling? cause it costs more?

in the long term repairs are gonna cost you like 2-3 times more than a domestic. now let me ask you this... someone you know who has owned one long term, what repairs have they done, how about mods? I bet you it's MORE MONEY + the same similar maintenance repairs vs the domestic

I like supras... but I dont own one, cause a low mileage supra are hard to come by, higher insurance, mods are expensive, maintenance is expensive and its a fucking DRIVERS RACE stock vs stock against an ls1. now you guys may deny that, but you're be completely full of shit and I'm not even gonna argue it.

performance vs $$$ spend the f-body is better IMO. I personally like american cars. so my opinion is bias.

but if you wanna bring your bench racing propaganda, fine but when asked to meet me to race, you bunked. feel free to bring your supra out any time. my car is feeling great lately.
    test
  3. Snikka

and we both know damn well theres extremely high horsepower cars on both sides of the spectrum. including dyno queens.

$$$$ can buy anything.

IMO, its all about putting the power to the ground and modding correctly based on what you are trying to accomplish.
    test
  4. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

:D.. you know I have to come talk about my car....

First.. it is not a drivers race stock vs stock... An LS1 w/good driver, and a Supra w/ good driver... an SS LS1 should win by a car..

My ownership of 2 supra's... never had maintenance problems.. but yes they do..since the last production car is a 98... and to get a 98.. you have to be one hell of a lucky person... So the majority is from 93-96 soo yeah maintenance on a Turbo I6 is not going to be cheap..not cause the engine has issues, just cause the turbo's will fail. The 2JZ is arguably one of the best engines ever made in terms of performance power and reliability.

It is true, insurance is high.. yeah they cost more to repair, just cause it is an import..and you can barely find a non modded one as well. SO, yeah that all comes into play, but how many other cars can you name that holds value as well as a Supra? I remember when I sold mine what about 6 years ago and got more than 18k over blue book.. The other one was totaled by a drunk dick in an Expedition, but besides that... both cars were ridiculously fast.

I wish I had my Supra.. cause I would have no problems racing.. cause I know by the summer I would be down there for our yearly national get together. But as you I have a biased opinion... But next time I am in Texas you can race my newest edition.. I am sure it would be an interesting race :D
    test
  5. Snikka

ok, so they hold their value well. we got that much. It's toyota and their past reputation gives them good resale. and still in 2007 after the Initial Quality tests reports, GM is only behind Toyota. so American is GETTING BETTER on that.

At least for me, I didn't buy my car for it to HOLD ITS VALUE. Ive put my car up on multiple car advertisments and could probably get what I paid if not more after over a year and a half since i got it right now, since nice f-body's are pretty rare here, especially ls1s in my color with such tasteful mods and extremely well maintained. which isnt bad to me. a. but I'm not even interested, I know i'm keeping it for awhile.. that was my plan.

I'm sure YOUR supra was fast.. as, any supra can be potentially fast as well as any LSx car, or ANY car for that matter.

an "SS Ls1". so you mean any Ls1 basically. an 01-02' Ls1 should beat it by more than a car. I'd say at least 1+ up top. of course i"m talking stock vs. stock.

not OUR cars.
    test
  6. Kraylen

Supra has 29k on it. I dont think i'll be seeing any blown head gaskets or anything soon.....
    test
  7. Snikka

I'll race your fucking Supra.. bring that POS out and see my tail lights.
    test
  8. Snikka

in fact.. we should tape it.
    test
  9. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

stock LS1's should beat a stock Supra.. unless the LS1 owner doesn't know how to drive. But as i said, to find a stock Supra is rather rare.. and yes my shit was fast, but every owner I know that has a Supra runs low 12's at the slowest.

I am just giving examples of what I know for a fact. Just as you know your Fbodies, I know my Supra's. F bodies are for sure much cheaper in terms of performance mods, but many know that Supra's don't like to run at the track. They are designed to eat ppl up on the highway. They are highway kings... I mean you are in TX, there are dozens of low 10 sec and high 9 sec street Supra's out there.. Not to mention 8 Lexus SC's that run 10's and 11's out there.. TX is home of some of the nastiest cars.. I always have fun when I go down there. I am usually in Plano and Ft. Worth when I go each year, but I always get in good runs. All my street losses came from TX's actually against one GN and a 800+ hp Supra.. :D

Oh as for racing and video taping.. yes do.. I would like to see
    test
  10. Snikka

TX is the king for that. I'm not sure why.. A lot of relatively wealthy areas and a lot of open road. LSx boards I post at say however that mostly its the same people.. theres a bunch of huge HP cars there though.

I personally like the forged block turbo vettes and huge cammed/head engines spraying dual stages of nitrious in Z06's. thats just me.
    test
  11. Kraylen

bwhahahah.
    test
  12. Snikka

you know you dont own a supra.. maybe an 88'.
    test
  13. Snikka

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.