Most pathetic thing I've ever seen in my life......

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by NotorIET, Sep 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

changed my mind.. not gonna start too much shit.
    test
  2. Snikka

Same goes for Rippy and all the other SHIT TALKERS

Tigre is like the head ricer and you all follow him into battle with nothing but your dicks in your hands and a bunch of shit talk.
    test
  3. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

the dude Tigre been on his shit since I was 19 on the boards...eh homeboy..might wanna leave it alone
    test
  4. Snikka

Tigre, why are you scared to show us timeslips, pictures, ANYTHING to back up all the claims you make.

I know if I was running a car pulling 9's I'd have at least a picture or somthing to show for it.
    test
  5. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Head ricer?

I haven't always agreed with him, but the guy knows his shit. Whether or not he's owned what he's said he has... he knows them in and out.

and snikka, I hate to bust your bubble man... but you're just another one of the "shit talkers" yourself.
    test
  6. Snikka

i'm trying to keep the pot stirred.
    test
  7. Snikka

i'm much quieter on real car forums, because i accept that i actually own only a mid-high 12 possible car with my basic mods.

but everyone has friends... shit i can introduce you to a friend with a 98 z28 ls1 turbo cammed car. shit everyone in my phoenix fbody/gto/vette/truck/etc. club has a fast car basically.

I could hit the track anytime or I could go with them to the pavs or try and get races on the weekends. I talk shit, because I can mostly back it up. Not because I actually run amazing times, but I see it done and talked about daily and know a good amount about my own cars general competition and am out actually racing and having fun.

most of you are bench racers.
    test
  8. NotorIET

NotorIET New Member

Tigger,

In a nutshell, I'm just going to say your incomptent of comprehending the information posted in this thread. The simple fact the matter is, you asked for a Benz that breaks 10s-- I found you one. Than you go around post alot of...um... nothing, and expect me and the rest of the forum, to not laugh at you. Your attempts of evading the actual discussion (of that Benz, beating ANY supra you've found) are quite laughable. You should ask jeeves, he might find you one.

If you really think I'm going to go around calling performance shops, your mistaken. I'm not here to follow your "if you want to believe me call here, talk to him, about this, he'll set you straight", seriously bro, wtf is that shit?

And the SL is NULL and VOID? Why? Oh, because its too fast for your Supras? Or because its... oh, not sponsored, or street legal or blah blah blah, umm... you never drew the line, you were talking about fast drag cars, so was I. Now that I hang around with people with NHRA licenses, that have cars that can decimate your cracker-jack toys, you switch your offence to "not sponsored therefor cant compare it". Funny because you compare modded Supras, with wieght reduction this and that versues a stock SL600, which weighs in at over 4501. Or even modded, with the same weight. Pathetic.

Snikka your right, there is no replacement for displacement... no, sorry to burst your bubble tigger, not even a million PSI. LMAO I do love it seeing Evos, Stis, Supras, RX7s blowing there engines on the dyno because of so much PSI.

But yeah, people come on, its not whose more credible, its whose right. The only arguement you fucks who suck Tigger's dick have is "I've known him awhile, he must be right." LMAO! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

And no, sorry, Tigger, I refuse to drive to where the fuck you live to see your cracker-jack toy, I can find one at the Hot Wheels section at Toys R US. I'm sure its just as fast.

Aye, I mean really, here let me do you a favour, ok fine...

Supras are fast. Evos are fast. Whatever ricer you know is no doubt fast...

Just the posted SL (ok, you got me... my bad, now sue me), would destory it. Along with a plethora of others. As I already said, you asked me to find you one, drew no boundaries, and than you got angry when I found one because it is not sponsored or w.e Are you kidding me!? lmao

Oh and Sone, pull your dick out of his ass thanks. Your like the little bitch in the back of crowd yelling "yeah, what now bitch, talk shit... I'll let him tell you off!"

But your right Tigger, what do I know? My best friends garage consists of a V12 Bi-Turbo, next to a '57 Bel-Air NHRA certified and I ride shotgun in his cars. So now I'm not credible because I ride shotgun or dont drive? That automatically makes your arguement of your Supra being faster right? Ok fine... tell that to my friend when his '57 is lined next to your Supra... you'll see him laughing at the finish line.

The E55 running high 10s, has about 800 ponies btw. ANY real car enthusiast would give props to a 4 door saloon--weighing in over 2 tons-- that clears 10s.

Ok and Snikka, a friend of mine has a vicious Trans AM that KILLS. HP figures are unknown but he is suppose to take it to the Dyno shop soon... that thing lifts its wheels off the line. Awesome car.
    test
  9. NotorIET

NotorIET New Member

Maybe, but he's actually saying more than "yeah owned!" He actually talks out CARS, the discussion...
    test
  10. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

The Fuck???!?!?!? LOL@ king of the ricers.. fine I am king of ricers when I drive euros.. then I guess you are king of the red neck mullets.. cool no prob with me.

I am sorry when did I say I was running 9's. The only person on this board said to be running those times are Kraylen.

I said I ran low 11's to high 10's... maybe.

So tell me SPECIFICALLY WHAT YOU FUCKING WANT ME TO POST.

A picture of my old car, or Pete's 9 sec Supra.. timeslips from my cars.. or Pete's 9 sec run.. I don't get it.. '

If you want the time slip of me running my 10 sec run, which was a 10.90@128 3years ago...lol.. then sure man I will post that up. I dont know what I need to prove myself. He already posted a video. The fuck do you ya'll want.. and I will try to help ease the tension..LOL.

If you want a 3 plus year old pic of my time slip of my 1.
    test
  11. Tigre

You are an idiot.. one.. the car you posted is a full drag car.. how stupid do you have to be.
    2. the car is not even being ran.. soo how does that even count.
    3. Yeah there are 10 sec benz.. but as you can't COMPREHEND, anything because I never said name a 10 sec benz, I said name a 9 second benz here let me help you.
    4. As I said increase the reading comprehension skills.

You said you wanted proof, actual data right. What better way then head to the source? Is that too REAL, yeah it is, thus the reason you don't want to, thus you don't know shit about what you are talking about. Just spouting out shit and not actually saying anything relevant.

ARE YOU SERIOUS.. ALL THE SUPRA'S ARE STREET LEGAL CARS...lol.. Full street trim that are daily driven. Do you see fucking HNRA Pro Drag cars with a 8lb fiberglass body running on the streets? Come on, use your fucking head, stop being a fucking kid.

I was modified, I raced a modified SL600 at the track, but that is not fair.. ohh ok.. yup you are right. Totally agreed, makes no damn sense.. lol.. what is pathetic is that you know shit about drag racing. You say you do, but how can you? What do you run, with your huffy, or nike shoes or what the fuck ever? If I am capable of 1.6 60fts with a 3700lb car with around 600hp what am I capable of running in the 1/4?

Do some math.. 4500lb car vs 3700lb car.. If I am capable of running of trapping 3-5 mph higher than a Renntech SL600.. how much more hp will he need to catch me. It is not hard to fathom, soo stop trying to figure out why I can beat a SL600.

WHAT.. Man name me a better engine than the 2jz-GTE, the only other close one is the RB26DETT. Name any other engine that comes with 300hp and capable of making 1200rwhp on a stock block. I don't disagree with what V8s or V10s or V12s can do.. Jesus. Show me where I said that..

The credible evidence is that I make sense and you just talk about what I have no idea. Someone with so much knowledge on drag racing should show their intelligence, but you don't. It helps ppl realize you aren't really saying...shit.

How cute... what are you 15.. I remember those days too.

Angry.. serious, over a kid that knows nothing on this subject, hardly. I know you posted a link, of a car that hasn't even had one drag pass. Maybe if you read more you will know this. Stop pulling shit out of thin air. I mean what evidence do you have of anything? You are the one that came in talking shit, I have proved you wrong. So stop.

LOL not your garage but your best friend. Where do yo live, man.. I can set up a race if you need. V12-bi turbo.. ok so is that an SL600, SL65, CL65, CL600, S65.. Jesus Christ.. so he just has an engine in his garage.. gotcha.

You make no damn sense. You are not credible because
    1. You don't know shit about Mercedes
    2.. You don't even drag race
    3. You probably don't even have a license
    4. All your opinions are based off of other ppls opinions.
    5. Your comprehension skills own you.

So do you know of this car.. post the video.. I already helped you it is on youtube.. check there if you can't find one.

WHEN DID I NOT? I like the CLS55, hell I wanted to buy the CLS55.. Many Supra owners actually own Benz's. Driven the e55 plenty of times. My busines partner used to have a SL55. I mean I am more about Euros than I am about imports. So I am not how sure how far you will get on this arguement. IF you are even capable of making a credible argument worthy enough to debate upon.
    test
  12. Tigre

talk about riding dick..lol
    test
  13. Snikka

there was absolutely NO dick riding of Snikka.

and Tigre, you need to calm down son.

Kraylen is all talk... ask that kid why he never showed up to race me with that Vr4... you'd think you'd want to TRY shut tha Trans AM kid up... calling me at work, talking shit and NEVER SHOWED UP.. I even hit up his phone the next day and he was supposed to meet me then and AGAIN NEVER SHOWED UP.

I never called that kid again after that.

head, out of ass, you get
    test
  14. Snikka

as far as the other shit, I was just fucking around trying to start shit, as i normally do... because yeah everyone else in here are speculative bench racers.

damn man.. no need to get all upset. you know damn well i'm no redneck. I'm just AMERICAN.

fine you aren't a ricer (even tho no matter how fast an evo goes, it's still gay)... but on a more important note.. Bears Won. AGAIN.
    test
  15. Tigre

Man.. ppl come at me all the time on this board. I really don't care, I have actually met 2 ppl from this board at the track cause they talked so much shit. They should but not with their cars..so its no big deal to me. I am very worthy of what I say on this board. Everybody, almost everybody wants to prove me wrong on this board, so I just want to know when and where they want to meet to settle it.

But anyway.. yeah I know u were trying to start shit, and I am not angry, shit I always cuss and talk like this on here, and shit at the track too.. so if you still need my timeslip you let me know :D

Doesn't matter to me about evo's.. I dont have one anymore... and they aren't as gay as SRT's..

And the most important thing is not the damn Bears.. it is the Bengals..bitches.

ANYWAY.. AS I SAID BEFORE THIS THREAD IS DEAD..CLOSE THIS SHIT, THROW AWAY THE KEY..NEXT!
    test
  16. Tigre

No prob yoda.. it, I got
    test
  17. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Most of us aren't racers at all. I'm not.

Shit, I've got 2,000 dollars in speeding ticket debt right now....last thing I need is to have a fast car and start racing.

I'm a fan. I'd like to own something with balls, but it's not a smart thing for me to do. When I was going to school, I'd cruise at 120mph - 134.... thus the reason the tickets came.

so i need a sub 15 second car so the temptation isn't there.
    test
  18. Tigre

COT DAMN.. 2g's... man you need to be on a bicycle..
    test
  19. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

There for awhile, it seemed like they were out to get me. Got 2 in one day. Then 1 two days in a row.

I got a ticket from a fucking porsche 911 that the city bought to 'lure' people to drive fast. I was just cruising behind the guy, never thought it could've been a cop.
    test
  20. NineFiveZeroOne

NineFiveZeroOne ^Da Phuck iT Mean?

isn't that entrapment??....you can't fight that shit??
    funny though,i got my exhibition of speed ticket racing a 911.
    took the fucker out twice at the lights.
    anyways yeah, after all that i ended up in a hyundai accent,pushing a whooping 5 hp to the wheels biatch!!
    i feel you on that temptation though,sometimes even in this grocery getter,no fuck that, everytime i drive, i just wanna fucking smash,but now,i smash and then count the cars that pass. [game]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.