Most pathetic thing I've ever seen in my life......

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by NotorIET, Sep 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotorIET

NotorIET New Member

test
  2. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

yeah he should have gone with a z06.
    test
  3. NotorIET

NotorIET New Member

Or an AMG. E55s with about half that power will run 10s, right on the ass of a 1000+ ricer. And since the E63 basically walks the E55, one of those would easily have the same time as that ricer with much less hp.
    test
  4. Snikka

dude what kind of car do you own?

i guess, if any of those can put all that power to the ground.

from whats i've read from owners of the high performance AMG lines, it's a ton of power thats hard to manage from point A to point B. so i'd assume they aren't TRACK cars.

i would also assume the same is true on any car that is pushing 600+hp that isn't built for pure racing.

but to say that a high 9 on a 1100hp supra is slow is insane.. twin turbo c5s were pulling high 8's... this dude in texas with a twin turbo 06 z06 with around 1000hp is probably looking at 8's.

thats a ton of power to manage, let alone be a great driver of.
    test
  5. NotorIET

NotorIET New Member

A 1132 hp supra that does a high nine IS slow. And I'm around people that drive amgs all the time, they're not hard to manage. The fact of the matter is that a 1000 hp mercedes would completely OBLIDORATE a 1132 hp supra.
    test
  6. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

LMFAO... That is absolutely fucking retarded..

[​IMG]
    test
  7. NotorIET

NotorIET New Member

Dude.....I got an idea: next time you wanna call someone stupid, present some data and PROVE IT. Moron. Until then, sit back in your shitty little ricer or whatever it is you drive, and watch people in REAL cars fly by you. Don't be jealous just cause not everybody found their car in a cereal box like you.
    test
  8. Tigre

LOL....That was gay as fuck.. and the last thing I am going to let happen is some fucking kid bad mouth a guy I learned alot from when it came to my Supra and Supra's in general.

So let me present some data for you.

1. the car that you saw is a rather well known Supra esp. in Texas.. Peter's car was not producing 1100rwhp during that run. It was actually mid to high 900rwhp. The run that involved 1100rwhp was for the dyno run thus the reason Supra's are called Dyno queens. Crank up the boost run it to get high numbers and tune the car to run on race gas and so forth to win either a dyno competition or to see who has the most hp.

2. I have owned 2 Supra's, and I know plenty about the fucking car. My 96TT ran consistent low 11's and high 10s at 125-128 mph. Guess what I used to FUCK up SL600's. I even beat a Renntech at MIR that ran 11.40 to my 11.12. So evidence number 2 has been identifed.

3. Peter's Supra weights in at around 3750 including driver. It was also a 6spd, now do some research and see the top times of all cars with a 6spd manual. This is not a fucking pussy ass benz with automatic gear box.. Jesus. Also this car had mid to high 900rwhp plus hp and running low boost it still ran a 9.8 while granny shifting 1-3, rather fucking ridiculous. You know what a fucking AMG Benz excluding a lighter weight C/SLK class series car would have to push to run that time.. Waaiiiitttt... find me one that runs 9s and then we will talk.

4. Pete's car is infamous in Texas street racing. IF YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT HIS CAR, you don't really street race. Ask about his black Supra, ask the bikes in Houston. If you don't know about this car, ask about his TT Viper making 1300rwhp. Jesus.. this guy is well known in the "Performance" community and would whoop the shit out of any fucking benz in the area.

5. Know something about drag racing before even talking. You obviously don't know shit. You never been in a car that has anywhere around that kind of power otherwise you wouldn't even say some asinine shit you did.

6. If that wasn't fast enough for you the car Woon's Supra runs 8.7@171mph w/1.38 60ft, and weights in at 3550lbs, maybe that is too slow for you, how bout Boostlogic's car that runs 7s.. at 170+ mph, how bout my buddy in MD that runs 9.4, or how about SW's old supra that runs low 9's..

You should know the facts before talking shit. You saw a video on youtube, automatically assumed something but don't know shit as it is clear to see. SO shut the fuck up, pretend like you actually have a car and some decent sense and move on. This thread is done.

NEXT!
    test
  9. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

he does it again...
    test
  10. Sawred

Sawred New Member

hahaah this is why i love tigre

to the faggot who just got royally served

take your fucking L and don't come back in the thread
    test
  11. Tigre

hahah.... the boy brought it on himself. I am guess he is scouring the internet from a rebuttal.. good luck on that one. I know he saw this, and he just didnt say shit.

As I said this thread is done. I thank you all for your fun reading experience. But this would not be possible without our new friend NotorINET. You might want to try a less difficult level next time. Novice is better suited for you. Again thank you for playing and come again.

Signed.....

Mgmt.
    test
  12. NotorIET

NotorIET New Member

LMAO......thats funny. Scouring the net for rebuttle? No. Actually I'm working today so I haven't gotten the time to finish this arguement yet. Don't worry.....I will soon though.
    test
  13. NineFiveZeroOne

NineFiveZeroOne ^Da Phuck iT Mean?

lmao....you got served so bad ,it almost made me feel sorry for you.
    test
  14. Snikka

Why you gotta bring Mary Jane into this?
    test
  15. NotorIET

NotorIET New Member

Oh no, you know about Supras. Great, your calling me a "kid", so does that make you a "man"? What the fuck are you doing on a hip-hop forum? You must be pretty old to have had 2 Supras, enough money to mod them both, and so on... not much of a life, eh?

Data? You mean your word? Right, if you call that data, let me put some data too:

1. All you wrote was just that, what you wrote. You expect us to believe you with no actual proof.

And well... I'd post more but maybe later... after you get your head out of your ass and post ACTUAL DATA.

That's beautiful, what cereal box did he pick it up from? Lucky Charms?

Right... SL600? That's cool! I don't suppose you have a video laying around of your Supra vs. the RENNtech do you? No? Well than, your point 2 is invalidated. If yours holds, than well, I know an E55 that can run 10s-- thats a four door sedan, weighing in over 4200lbs.

9s? Is that the best you can do? Well, fuck 9s, here:

http://bankspower.com/mercedes-pro-mod.cfm

Oh, pussy ass Benz? Sure, let me take some pointers for you:

0-100 in less than a second
    And clocks through the 1/4mile over 250MPH

9s? Your in hyper-jet territory, like 6s, 5s, 4s...

Oh, but your Supra with 9 seconds I'm sure can beat that... so there I found you one... let me guess your responce:

"Oh thats not fair... blah blah blah."

Nigga, go big or go home. You wanna talk DRAG KINGS (not queens, sorry hahaha fag), motherfucka I guess we aint talkin the same language. 9s is what ^this^ Benz runs with the fuckin' parachute open and brakes on.

See above post. And why you gotta bring up the Twin Turbo Viper to be able to say "would whoop the shit out of any fucking benz in the area"? We aint talkin Vipers. But fine, even the viper-- the FASTEST Viper, on record, ran high 8s through the 1/4 mile, and is NO WHERE NEAR 250MPH at the end of the 1/4mile... yeah...

I don't know shit about DRAG RACING? Damn homie, 9s is elementary for me, I know people with fuckin NHRA drag licenses, they run 7s and below too. Please don't talk to me about "knowing drag racing", cuz I do. I know Chargers, GTOs, Cyclones etc. clearing 1/4 in 7s and below...

Yeah, your right-- all 'em too slow for the CL posted above. Boostlogics car has power though, I'll admit-- 7s is good stuff! Oh but wait, still not fast enough for the CL lmao

Oh, I GOT served? Homie you posted ZILCH proog! Just your fuckin' word, "oh that supra was running on dick fuel instead of pussy so fuckin stfu fag!" Although I'll give it to you, there alot of people on your dick. "oh you got served"

Oh? Because he posted soooooooo much proof! I got served cuz you idiots are just stupid enough to believe whatever he says.

HOP OFF HIS DICK.

Oh yeah, buddy, so... show me your Supra clearing the 1/4 mile at over 250...

Oh, waittttttttttt you CANT.

Ok, this threads DONE.

NEXT!
    test
  16. NotorIET

NotorIET New Member

wtf bitch where u at? prolly scouring the internet for a rebuttal... good luck on that one tigger.

As I said this thread is done. I thank you all for your fun reading experience. But this would not be possible without our cracker-jack toy-driving friend, tigger. You might want to try a less difficult level next time. I'd say... beginner is better suited for you. Again thank you for playing, and go get more PSI.

[whipme]
    test
  17. Snikka

hahahaha.. oh shit. the force is strong with this one.

Tigre has owned, driven, raced and tried every import setup in the known world and twice on the Autobahn.

the rest of the fucks in here dont own cars.

well once again i'd like to pound this into your fucking heads while your all shocked at the kid above me.

theres no replacement for displacement..

have a good day!
    test
  18. Tigre

OMG you are not serious right. Not a life cause I can mod cars..lol. Well I guess you must have a very fulfilling life since all you do is ride "shotgun" in your buddies car instead of actually having one. Great stuff guy, HIGH FIVE FOR YOU!
    LOL.. do i need to come to your fucking house and deliver this to you? This is his old fucking supra.. here matter of fact I have a great way of showing you this car, wait.. fuck that, I have a way that you can meet up with him.

I don't need to prove shit to you, BUT, I have a better idea. Call Performance Motorsports, WOTM, and/or BoostLogic and ask about Peter Blach's black Supra. You will be surprised what you will hear. There were ppl from BL and PM there so they should be happy to explain the details as I told you. If not I don't know what else to tell you. OH WAIT, I do have conversation with him on a board I used to moderate. Wait wait he is the moderator right now... HOLD THE FUCK ON.. HE WAS ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT THIS RUN... would you like that, Would that suffice to your curiosity or do you need to fucking be there.. shit you might make an excuse even if you were there.. fucking kid. Just let me know I will be happy to post up everything that was said.

Oh lord Jesus help me.. sorry you are right I don't have video of a drag race that happened more than 3 years ago.. you are on the fucking ball man. But how bout this, if you are ever in the MD area.. I will be happy to show you what a Supra can do. Anytime at MIR, or shit I can even get to Englishtown and then we can see whats the deal.

Also W211's weight 4037lbs.. stop going to fantasycars.com to find your information on curb weight. As for e55 that can run 10's... your point.. here is a question for you since you know so much about AMG's how much hp would it take for a W211 E55 to run HIGH 10's. I know the car you are talking about, and I bet you post a link to youtube for us to see.

Thank Goodness, all this time I thought you were actually competent, but after posting this link, you must be fucking retarded. And if you are I am sorry for calling you retarded, I mean slow.

Because that link proves to me you really don't know shit.

HAHAH I have so much to say I have to cut this shit into two.
    test
  19. Tigre

PART TWO

YOU COMPARE A STREET LEGAL, DAILY DRIVEN 9 SEC SUPRA TO A ALL OUT NHRA DRAG CAR....LMFAO

lmao... you should be a comedian man, cause if you think that qualifies as a REAL BENZ then there is a reason I can't prove anything to you.

Next thing you will tell me is NHRA Pro Drag series Cobalt that runs 7.1 is a comparable car as well.... lol... seriously do you see how stupid that is.. if not, then you further help my understanding of your mental capabilities.

If that is the best you can do then.. well shit read above.

Wait.. you know I took a closer look at your link.. and see if you can comprehend what is going on.

Sponsorship opportunities for this incredible Mercedes Benz 500-SL Pro Mod are available. Call (800) 438-7693 for more info on how you can become a sponsor.

Highlights Include:

• Total body weight is only 28lbs—including the huge rear spoiler!
    • Well over 2,500 horsepower on tap
    • All-aluminum engine (526 cubic inches, multiple turbocharged, alcohol burning, electronic fuel injection)
    • Every removable part is titanium—as are the pedals, the entire rear end housing, firewall, steering column... even the battery trays!
    • Special ground effects system usually found only on Formula 1 and Indy Cars
    • Zero to 100-mph in less than one second!
    • Reaches speeds of 250-mph in a quarter mile!

IF you want to become a sponsor..meaning.. this car isn't even in the circuit. This car has no sponsors, therefore it isn't even being ran. The "highlights" tell you what the car is capable of doing. Soo guess what, your entry is VOID and NULL as you say provide me hard core proof. If this car does exist, must be video of it right.. 250mph benz.. got to be somewhere on the net.

LOL.. first you pick a car that isn't even in use, and atleast a smart or competent person would of posted a Brabus Benz.. but you didn't.. you are therefore dumber that I thought. I bet that car does, if it did run, but it doesnt..

We already answered this question.. next..

Oh but guess what I do have some hard proof, or data as you will for you.. here you go

SOME DAMN PROOF

Sure.. you do.. I bet they drive that Benz above too huh..

Oh wait, even better, you want me to take your word on that.. I need actual proof. Jesus..

CL???? you do know you posted a car that was an SL.. get your FUCKING CARS STRAIGHT...LMAO.. seriously, how can I believe you if you can't remember what you posted.. it is only two fucking letters...

LOL.. go back to the fucking Wizard of OZ, scarecrow..

And when you do find your brain, click those heels together and come back home to us.

AS I SAID NEXT!
    test
  20. Sawred

Sawred New Member

alright nolt...get the fuck out off the board, there are two main people in this forum you don't fuck with about knowledge of cars..

thats kraylen and tigre....they live this shit man...seriously stop being ignorant and just accept the fault u made a stupid ass thread...it happens, we all make mistakes
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.