Most of the people that post here........

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by DontH8me, Jun 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

Well, Im in need for some performance tips on a 2000 Acura 3.2 TL....not trying to make it a race car, I just wanna open it up some let it breath, also I need comments on upgrading my brakes and rotors
    test
  2. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

My God...like i said i was TRYING to be nice..but....ehhhhh

First... you dont know shit....dont compare yourself to anyone on here rice boy.

Second...i bet you have no idea which engine the 2JZ-GE is dumb shit.

And Third, try to come back with an insult and i will not be as nice......i will definitely let go next time.
    test
  3. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

I knew this was going to happen......[funny]
    test
  4. Tigre

If that is the case...simple CAI will do plenty....i think most with CLS...and what not get the AEM cai.

Also they get a nice catback exhaust and comptech headers. Yet i think the comtech would not be a good investment on a base TL...it is a good one for the type S.

No need to upgrade brakes, unless upgrading power. And for the TL, you dont have much to worry about unless adding a SC..to compensate for the added power. OR getting said mods above.

But for looks and better stopping might want to look into Brembo. They make great kits. Also heard of Rotara..is pretty damn good as well.

If in need for just some cross slotted/drilled rotors look into ACP.

But like i said before if your not into performance this will be a cosmetic mod more than a performance mod.
    test
  5. Tigre

Ehh what can you do....LOL

Im just too nice
    test
  6. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

Yes, yes

definitaly a more cosmectic look..Eventually some extra power...The reason why I was thinking of a better brake system was I plan on throwing 19's on it and I cant stand that vibrating when the brakes get pushed on other cars that have big wheels.

Yes, I was thinking Brembo also...Would you take Brembo rotors over ACP?....any differences?
    test
  7. Tigre

I had the Brembo Big brake kit....and loved it for performance and show reasons. Never had an issue with them either. But they cost fucking money.

Well how are your brakes....are they weak...

I heard TLs had a problem with warped rotors...

I say brembo rotors are fine... matter of fact might be able to pick up a set on ebay.

But since you are upgrading wheels. Then you might want to upgrade the system.... Well if you are going for showor performance then you should. For show the stock calipers would look pretty damn small with 19s.

If you dont want to thats cool cause it is $$$ for a big brake kit. Look into Rotora...they have a nice system as a i said before and they come with red and blue calipers...
    test
  8. Scrolls-Oracle of Omen

Scrolls-Oracle of Omen *DBS*--*A.B.C*

i would guess u were talking to me about the 92' accord, eh? u know what...i dont know alot, but im damn well interested in learning about this shit...what do u drive? 87' cavalier? who cares....i dont care, why do u?
    test
  9. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

good lookin
    test
  10. ArithmaTeks

ArithmaTeks New Member

cant hang with tigre lol.

I just speak on this board from expeirence. I dont say much when it comes to mods on cars b/c i really dont know much other then what i learn from tigre..and systems i learn from expeirence.
    test
  11. sandiegan

sandiegan former thug ass m-o-d

there's a reason this forum has no mod anymore haha...
    test
  12. Tigre

LOL
    test
  13. racingbitto

racingbitto boom!... boom!

hehe i agree with you tigre. I started reading the thread, check that offenses of this boy.... then i don´t get mad, but he keept offending the boy accepting his fault. Thats stupid.

Hey boy, what do you have? an full equipped escalade, on 24"s riding with complete entertainment/audio stuffs, 1 solo X or w7s all around, with arcaudio/mcIntosh amps, focal comps, what else? gucci suits? hahaha boy..... don´t laugh and less offend people that just come here to ask what they have doubt or don´t know.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.