Most memorable BOSS FIGHTS you ever had????

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Toucan_Sam1, Apr 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

Jinpachi Mishima in Tekken 5. one of the cheapest bosses ever.

Sephiroth is a memorable boss fight but mainly for his supernova attack that blew up the solar system. the actual fight i won in my first try, which was dissapointing. i was gettin my ass beat tho by the last boss fights of Final Fantasy 8.

im still in my early stages of shadow of the collossus but the flying collossus was a good ass fight.
    test
  2. illmatic630

illmatic630 Gods Son

mine r

Ganondorf & Ganon from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

The End from Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater( i had to do dat one trick wur u would set ur timer on the PS2 a week ahead in order to beat him) classic boss battle

The Sorrow from Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater(battle was too weird i couldnt figure out wat to do until i ate dat pill dat revives u.....but dat battle got me sayng WTF)

mmmmmmmmmmm wat else.................................... Liquid Snake in Metal Gear Solid

Final Boss of Donkey Kong Country(i could neva beat dat bitch)
    test
  3. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

1) Mike Tyson (Mike Tyson's Punchout)-I still haven't beaten him to this day

2) Goro (that 4 armed thing from Mortal Kombat one)- that thing scared the crap out of me when I first faced it. I caught at least 4 L's before I finally beat the thing.

3) The Fear (Metal Gear Solid 3)- Hard as all hell...that's all I can say. I swear I sat there and fought this guy for at least 2 hrs STRAIGHT and I'm not talking about dying and restarting. I had to keep chasing the guy around..then he kept disappearing..I had to keep tricking him with food just to get close enough to take a shot. I took countless fire arrows to the body too...hard as hell man.

4) The Fury(That flame thrower guy)- Not much more I can say......he was like an Antwon Gurdo from Siphon Filter on a years supply of steroid. This boss fight was probably an hour in length.

5) The Boss (Metal Gear Solid 3)- Yea, that's a good name for her because she was hard as hell too. I managed to beat her without using camoflage...it was basically gun & fist.....it's a good thing that fight was timed...

6) The End (MGS3)- For obvious reasons....I used that special trick code thing to beat him....he was like a slow, patient version of "The Fear". He popped up from out of nowhere...blasted you..then took off running to go hide again. You fell into his trap trying to find him basically...

There are so many other boss fights that were memorable and fairly difficult.....the Metal Gear Solid series had some good boss fights.
    test
  4. gstain

gstain New Member

Yeah, Metal Gear has tight bosses. You should add Psycho Mantis to that mix.
    test
  5. illmatic630

illmatic630 Gods Son

i beat da Fear easily. i jst stood in one stpod and look 4 him usng thermo goggles. and jst shot him wit da tranquilizer. den when he fell down lookng 4 food or something i jst shot him. battle took me like 10 min.
    test
  6. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

Yea...I typically beat most bosses the HARD way...aka...gun or fist it out without using tricks. A victory feels more rewarding whn you have to scrap for it...Trust me.
    test
  7. Kuya

Kuya AKA V-MAX

Most memorable boss?

Oh shit, dragon trainer Lance of the Elite 4 in the old school Red/Blue Pokemon games......
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Most memorable battle in the game for several reasons....first, after defeating and getting past Lorelei, Bruno, and Agatha, this was IT!! THE final battle (or so I thought) in the entire game!

Imagining marching in there with six of your strongest Pokemon but now weakened, confused, poisoned, some of them even fainted, and running out of Max Potions and Revives......
    My roster that time consisting of a level-46 Charizard, level-51 Articuno, level 24-Machop (recently caught lol), and I forget the other 3 (Raichu and Haunter probably in there too)......

Then after a long enduring battle with Agatha, you finally walk past that door and march through that seemingly long ass corridor, not knowing what awaits you......

And then you seem him up ahead....walk towards him....press A to talk ......(silence)

.....Then he challenges you to a DUEL!!! The screen fades and switches to battle mode......You hear the epic "final battle"-type music!!!

Dun-tiki-tiki-tiki Dun dun! tiki tiki tiki dun-dun! tiki tiki tik dun nunnnn dunn nnun-nun dun dun duruh dunnnnnnn nuuun nuuun!!!

My heartbeat thumps like mad in my chest!!!

The Lance wants to FIGHT!

[​IMG]

Lance sends out GYARADOS!!!!
    [​IMG]
    "GRooarrrrr!!!"
    Oh shit! It's the first sighting recorded on the Pokedex! Level 58!

We exchange blows! Hyper Beam! TOo STRONG!

But---I defeat it somehow----Probably with Raichu's Thunder••••!

Then he unleashes a couple of Dragonair!!

[​IMG]
    "Durr-drerrrrrr!!" Both Level 56!

They use Thunder Wave!! Cuts half of my Pokemon's speed! Owoooo!!! Then "TssshRPRPP" Dragon Rage!! GEEYAI BOOOOO!!!!! 40 HP DMG DEALT!! Pretty tough!

But I whip out Articuno-----"Trrr-ddrtt!!!" ICE BEAM, ATTACK!!!!
    Dragonair one goes down....ICE BEAM!!------Dragonair two goes down!

Now half of my team is Paralyzed and severely low on HP..........

Lance sends out------

AERODACTYL!!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    "Trrrr-deeeeet" Level 60!

It strikes first with HYPER BEAM!!!!! Tst-tss-tst-tschhh boooom!!!! ARG!!! Very strong attack!

Takes out all 4 of my team including Charizard!

BUT------I'm still in the game with ARTICUNO!!!!

ICE BEAM!!! TSSSS-tktktktk-clink!!! Aerodactyl fainted!!!!!

Lanec is down to ONE pokemon left!!! I got TWO POKEMON left!!!! THis is IT! He sends his last Mon out!!!

GO---

DRAGONITE!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    "Kchhhhh-KRRRRB!!!" LEvel 62!!?!?!

[​IMG]
    MY Articuno doesn't have enough HP!!! Dragonite strikes FIRST!! HYPER BEAM!!! BLAOWW!!! OWWWNG ----articuno my strongest pokemon----FAINTED!!!!! Nooo---

That means---I'm down to my LAST pokemon------LEVEL 24 MACHOP!!! VS. HIS LEVEL 62 DRAGONITE!!! AYEEEEE!

But Dragonite just keeps using Barrier!! Raise his defence!! Barrier! Raise his defence! Barrier! Raised his defence!!

Machop----use SEISMIC TOSS!!!! Tsss-kkkboooom!!! OFMG!! He's actually winning!!! Dragonite's slowly DYING!!! Seismic TOSS! BAM!! SEISMIC TOSS! BAM!!! HIS HP KEEPS GETTING LOWER!!!

THIS IS IT!!! MACHOP------FINAL SEISMIC TOSS!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    HP: 0

BAAM!!!!!! DRAGONITE FAINTED!!! DRAGONITE FAINTED!!!!!! MACHOP WON!! I WON!! I WON!!! I BEAT THE ELITE 4!!!! BYE BYE TUBBA-FAT!!!!

*Conclusion-of-Battle Music Plays*

Lance's avatar appears again and the text reads:

"Congratulations, You have beaten ME! You are now the Pokemon League Champion----"

My Heartbeat pounds a little easier--------and breathes a sigh of relief!!! FINALLY---WAIT! There's MORE in the text.....

---Or you would have been. But unfortunately, your rival has ALREADY won and defeated me first! GO NOW, Trainer and face Your FINAL Battle, the CHAMPION, GARY OAK!

---------(My jaw drops......*silence*....)

The next door opens, with my only living pokemon a half-dead level 24 MACHOP.....level 24........and i still have to face THIS MUTHAFUCKA!!??!!?

[​IMG]

I walk up to him, waiting for the inevitable....He starts talking some shit, then challenge!!!!

The tinny, shrill music starts up....the screen crossfades into battle mode.....myself, too numb to feel excited.....after all this......after all this

The GARY wants to fight-------Gary send out PIDGEOT!!!!!!

[​IMG]
    Level 61----------"TRRRLLLEEEEEEEEEET!!!!"

After this long adventure.....all the battles I've fought and won.....all my items....all my hours of training my precious Pokemon........Charizard----dead....Articuno---dead.....The others----dead........I ran out of Revives facing Lance........my Only useable Mon left----------Level 26 Machop......after gaining a couple levels after the Dragonite fight.....it was almost a mockery...a set up....a joke...but I continued to attack anyway.....I knew what was gonna happen.......
    I commenced to attack..........

PIDGEOT is glowing!

Machop USED SEISMIC TOSS! TTTCHCHH-BOOM!! Barely makes a dent on Pidgeot's level 61 HP......

PIDGEOT USED SKY ATTACK!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    TSSH-KKKKSHH-BOOOM!!!! IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!!!!!! MACHOP FAINTED!!!!! FAINTED!!! FAINTED!!! FAINTED!!! FAINTED.....FAinted....Fainted.....fainte......

[​IMG]

YOU ARE OUT OF USEABLE POKEMON!
    YOU WHITED OUT!

*fades out and start again outside the Elite 4 building with half of my money gone*

MOTHAFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU GARY!!! U SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!
    test
  8. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

^^^^ You're crazy as hell dude...seriously... hahahahaha, I'm just playing,..that pokemon stuff was funny though.

1ne
    test
  9. illmatic630

illmatic630 Gods Son

hahahahahahaha...........lol
    test
  10. CrayonFlux

CrayonFlux New Member

mike tyson aint got shit on prince narcis, he was hard as fuck.. had to eliminate him by runnin the game through an emulator., haa

[​IMG]
    test
  11. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

lol are u serious..i beat that fag in under a min..all u gotta do is tap dude on his chin and he freaks out and after that its lights out cuz he barely blocks after that...

the hardest nigga in that game was hoy quarlow..that dude with the fucking stick lol..wat kinna shit is that..how can u box with a dam stick...he was just fuckin annoying..but eventually all the characters have simple ass patterns..i can beat each character now under 45 seconds each...i can beat the first dude in 7 seconds flat..
    test
  12. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Word, every boss fucking sucked ass if you had Knights of The Round Table. You just cast it and it's a wrap. Except that there damn Emerald Weapon. And I loved casting that spell to get in a bathroom break.

I think I'd have to go with Tyson.
    test
  13. CrayonFlux

CrayonFlux New Member

hahahaha no doubt, i forgot about dat old nigga.. nigga was swingin sticks like dolomite, no lie.. shit was hard

dat first nigga is glass joe, nigga had a bad rep. ain neva won any fights yet
    test
  14. Ax Cess

Ax Cess Huh...

Nobody mentioned this one and its the memorable to me because its the only game that forced me to quit and start completely over.

Final Fantasy Tactics, where you fight like 4 battles straight. Fighting Wiegraf 1v1 before he transforms and agian with your team when he uses the stone.

That shit made me so made because I was under-leved and didnt have a spare save.
    test
  15. dlbiininja

dlbiininja The Hip Hop Poet.

man, the nemesis from resident evil 1
    [​IMG]
    test
  16. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

lol I was hoping id be the first to say that one.
    test
  17. Gorilla Nasty

I remember on RE, if you didn't get that rocket launcher it sucked. No game to date had me scared like Resident Evil. I remember the part with the sharks. The satisfaction of coming back and killing those bitches.
    test
  18. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

I don't know if you guys remember...but a memorable boss fight was Cerberus from Devil May Cry 3. Very difficult boss to beat and it was HUGE. It was like a 3 headed wolf dog thing.
    test
  19. DJ Blackout

DJ Blackout Paper Chase

yeah...I gotta go with Mike Tyson...

but throw Goro from Mortal Kombat on the Sega on my list too....I hated that muthafucka...
    test
  20. Gorilla Nasty

LOL, it was harder to break the diamond than it was to beat Goro.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.