Most memorable BOSS FIGHTS you ever had????

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Toucan_Sam1, Apr 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parental_Advisory

Parental_Advisory Click Click Pow

Bowser at the end of Mario 3
    The End in MGS3
    Liquid in MGS1
    test
  2. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Liquid in MGS1 was ridiculous. The punishment that man absorbed was incomprehensible. The 'twist' found out in the ending shouldn't have been a surprise to anyone.
    test
  3. Parental_Advisory

^Yeah, the fact not only did you blow him up in a fucking Hind, you had to blow him up in the Metal Gear...TWICE!, fight him on top of the Metal Gear, then shoot his ass as he chased you all before his bitch ass died from Fox Die
    test
  4. The Militant

The Militant New Member

double dragon, on the master system

the first time i got to the end of that i had no lives left, and he shoots a gun. he kicked my ass till i almost died and then i beat the shit out of him. it was the most intense and memorable battle ever... easily beats fuckin jet li and sammo and shit... ill never forget that

also the same thing when i did streets of rage 1 on the megadrive

and the boss on quake 2 on the pc was fucking huge

all of the bosses from duke nukem 3d on pc... where he rips the monsters head off and shits down its neck lol hes so grimey
    test
  5. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

Maaaaan, memories!

Double Dragon for NES.

It's still one of the few games I never beat.

For whatever reason, I was on a roll that day. I usually lost in the Caves right after you fight the 2 Abobos.

But like I said I was in the zone, I ended up making it through the caves and their falling stalagmites, through some other levels and eventually to this castle.

I'm on my last life, but I am jump kicking and hair pulling foes at every turn.

So I climb my evil brothers castle, get to the final platform.

And then I have to fight 2 of everything.

Somewhoe with half life I survive and am face with my brother I guess.

He starts owning me until I catch his rhythym.

And then I start slant moving/ jump kicking him. I know it's cheap, but it's all I could do.

I repeat the move till he's like 3 kicks away from death, and then that fool throw a punch and it KILLS ME!

ARGGG!

I never played the game after that.

-------

Mike Tyson's punch out... I never won, but I watched my friend beat him.

I was amazed.

You could only make 1 mistake. If you miss timed, Dynamite Mike sent you to the canvas. You can climb to your feet once, but after that you were NOT getting up.

It was all about catching the pattern. Dodge doge, power punch, dodge dodge, power punch.

I stayed late at my friends house to watch him beat Mike Tyson and my dad locked me out. -lol-

And the kid lived next door to me!? WTF!

I slept on the bench we had on the patio until he let me in.

----

I never got the end, but Star Tropics was hard.

Same thing with Goonies...

---

Hmm... fight with Kefka on FF3.

That fallen spell he kept casting was uber gay. Good thing I had life 3.

Super Shredder on TMNTL for SNES.

End of Contra on Nintendo ( I was cheap though, I used the 99 lives code.. YOU KNOW THE ONE!)
    test
  6. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

That did kick ass.

I couldn't sneak up on him to hold him up if I tried.
    test
  7. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

mike tyson eaaasy

ff7 sephiroth

i cant even think of some them old games.. umm

there was that 1 sega game umm battle toads or somethin.. double dragon..

i dont even remember an ending, but i just thought of this game i LOVED i wish they would make one just like it on the xbox360, they got 1 comin with same name but not near the same exact concept

but shadowrun

was on sega or snes

i liked the genesis version better
    test
  8. wii...

wii... Baaaarrrrrrg

Easy. Final Fantasy 7, Sephiroth...

I remember beating the shit out of Bizzaro Sephiroth in like 2 mins and I thought to myself, "Damn...I'm the shit"....

And then THE fucking final boss music starts to play....Niggas who played that shit know what the fuck I'm talking about...One Winged Angel...Fucking gospel choir starts singing and shit and this motherfucker comes out of the sky with 4 wings for legs, hair blowing in the wind and shit....I was merking his ass at first, then the bitch hits me with supernova and turns my crew into frogs....I didn't go into the fight well equipped because I thought I was the shit....but STILL I got my nigga Cloud back in the fight and Omnislashed his bitch ass while having like only 60hp....

....BUUUT....It wasn't over. The Bitch wants more! One on one this time though, with my nigga Cloud....He got the first hit! Left cloud hanging on by like one attack....I thought it was over....Was getting all teary and shit....Aeriths death would go un-avenged.......

HOLD UP! You pushed me to the limit break BITCH....And thats a wrap....Omnislash.

Whooped that trick.
    test
  9. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

Lol ^^

Lovely.

Beating Lavos right after the start of Game+ on Chrono Trigger was pretty hairy for a while too.
    test
  10. Tha Cunnysmythe

Sephiroth was fossy, especially if you had the Knights of the Round materia.

His buildup was FAR better. Know what I always remember best about FF7? This one line by Cloud early in the game, not long after you've first heard of Sephiroth. You've already heard that he's the ultimate soldier, the best to have ever existed, and everyone in the whole goddamn world has heard of his name; from children to old farts, everyone knows who Sephiroth is. Unstoppable bastard who will wreck anyone's shit. And once you know all of this, Cloud reveals that he fought alongside Sephiroth and starts telling a story. He pauses halfway through to say this one line:

"Sephiroth's strength is unreal. He is far stronger in reality than any
    story you might have heard about him"

That is undoubtedly the best "fear this bastard" line that I have ever, ever heard. There was no way he could have lived up to it. And he didn't. I beat his ass to death first try. And so did you.
    test
  11. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Sephiroth is the best boss ever in a game.

Unfortunately, he was also the easiest to beat.
    test
  12. BLooDSHoTT

BLooDSHoTT R.I.P. Point Game

Metal Gear Solid 1- Solid Snake Vs Liquid Snake & Solid Snake vs Phyco Mantis
    Metal Gear Solid 2- Solid Snake vs 3321989 Metal Gear Rays

And the top and most memorable i will never ever forget:
    Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater- Big Boss Vs Snake(Soon to posses the title Big Boss after winning the fight)

Shit had me thinking alot and it hit me hard .. GREAT GREAT GAME .. would recommend to anyone
    test
  13. Tray_Is_Gay

Tray_Is_Gay Sup, Tray?!

Can you play original Playstation games on the PS2? And if u can, what are the hazards/limitations on that?

As for boss fights....
    In recent memory, Jinpachi Mishima of Tekken 5 was the biggest boss fight I've had....Muffucker can shoot fireballs from a giant mouth on his stomach.....Only Devil Jin was truly effective against him cuz he can fly over and shoot laserbeams.....
    [​IMG]
    test
  14. BLooDSHoTT

BLooDSHoTT R.I.P. Point Game

*DIES*

lmfao i rememember how many times i fucking tried beating that fuck till i said fuck it and turned it to easy ... dude was fire, and his fireballs he spit were impossible .. quote me impossible to dodge
    test
  15. Parental_Advisory

Yea but honestly...NO end boss in ANY Final Fantasy whooped anyone's ass...they all were beat to death your first try around...
    test
  16. Tha Cunnysmythe

I found FFX difficult... Almost every boss beat my ass. Never finished it, because the PS2 wasn't mine. Got stuck on Sin without enough exp.
    test
  17. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

anyone remember the boss from final fight..?? this ol lil ni.gga is in a wheel chair..i was like..wdf..??..then this cat whips out a machine gun and lays u the FUCK out haha...
    test
  18. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Damn, I found it too easy.

Every save point completely healed you. Shit, I barely bothered to level up in that one until I wanted to do a couple sidequests.
    test
  19. Residual

Residual I'm Gay

haha holy shit you guys named some great ones.

Yes I would agree Star Tropics. I wanted to finish it so fuckin badly. Gayness!!

I'd say FFX for sure. I have a saved game I can't beat when you fight Seymour on the mountain area and he transforms into that super gay bastard. Damn it.
    I always get owned.

I'd also say the boss fight in my Star Ocean game where you fight the creator at the end and he transforms into the angel of death character.
    Did anyone ever try and fight the last boss character in The Arena in the gamezone??
    That bastard had so much HP, it was so gay. I beat it and nothing special because I was in like 3rd in the rankings. GAY.

Hmm what else.
    I never did end up beating my Suikoden 4 or 5. I guess they weren't really all that hard I'm just lazy.
    I also never beat Tales of Legendia either. I should finish that.

Hmmm.
    Contra Force: Shattered Soldier. So gay. I don't know how the fuck you can beat it on the hardest level, seriously. You get like three lives. No way.
    It can be done on Easy though.

Oh shit the Battletoads games.
    I remember on Battletoads that one part where you were on those hover bike things and had to swerve to avoid those obstacles and then you had to hit those damn ramp things just right or else you'd crash into those weird holes in that underground area.
    I could never beat all of that part because I'd miss a jump near the end.

And I could never fucking beat the original TMNT game for nintendo. I could alwyas get to Shredder but then he'd kick your ass with that stupid mutant gun that would turn you into a baby turtle.
    Damn it.

Nintendo games were so fucking hard!
    test
  20. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

Doom 2 Final Level

Kintaro on Mortal Kombat 2 for Super NES, mother fucker would just consantly jump and stomp your ass non-stop.. shit was unfair. I am pretty sure I broke a controller on that from throwing it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.