Most logical religious peoples in order.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Noncentz, Nov 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

what does it matter all they do is archive articles that come out that have biblical significance. if they were the ones actually doing the study, or whatever then id say u have a valid complaint. doesnt apply here tho.
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

LoL @ u finding muslim's to be well versed. maybe the arab decent one but not for the black ones.. and i highley doubt what ur saying is credibly it's merely ur opinion.. i only went on a tirade b/c the shit u said was that ignorant and fallible. period.. if u did this for a reaction u certainly got one but my reaction was FAR from a tirade.. that's what u do tho. blow thing's out of perspective with u biased outlook....
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

Yes i DID say Islam is racist. and you know it is.. too.. but at the same time, I'm sure not every person in Islam is racist. it's just illogical to claim other races at a higher regard then the other.. It say's to wage war against the infidels. the christian bible (although Old testament indicates a different perspective) rids violence entirely and suggest's one to allow people to cause pain but do not return pain with pain.. (so to speak)

illogical if u ask me. I've never met a Jew that knew anything after bar mitsvah they totally live life like they fogot. and to say muslim's know the Qu'ran more versed then any other you'd have to say they also speak arabic and that's not the case for many american muslim's. so idk what muslim's ur talkin too.. and Christian's not only know half of judaism they know the gospel of christ. we pretty much set the stage for all the abrahmic faith's. b/c with out jesus, there wouldn't have been a islam .. just a jew and staff..
    test
  4. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

1. No, not really. It's pretty easy to understand actually, at least the reason why humans have a need for it. Even the Atheist is religious in a certain sense.

2. Irrelevant.
    test
  5. Noncentz

Sure it does, there is either

A: - No citations, so we have no idea who was studying what or if it even happened at all.

B: Biased sources are NOT sources. Atheist sources that prove God doesn't exist are not credible, are they? Would you accept them as such? Obviously they would start off with the premise that God doesn't exist and then manipulate whatever data to suit their original beliefs.

C: You can't seriously believe that a Christian foundation is being scientific with as little bias as possible. I mean I can accept the study of a scientist that happens to be a Christian, but not a Christian that happens to be a scientist.
    test
  6. Noncentz

What is funny about what I said? Let's forget my personal life experience for a second. Go look at a Muslim forum and then look at a Christian (especially American Christian.) forum. Tell me that there is not a difference in the quality of the study and debate.

What biased outlook? I think that they are fantastic stories. I believe not in one of them.
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

Ya .. I'ma allow u too keep ur opinion and not try to sway u from it.. i really don't see what ur talkin bout tho at all iah..

Christianity is sometimes accused of being illogical, but on closer inspection is rigorously logical. The doctrine of the Trinity is often dismissed as illogical, but is only done so because it is misunderstood or mis-defined (sometimes by ill-equipped Christians). The charge that the Trinity entails a contradiction fails from a category fallacy because the doctrine is sometimes defined as "three gods and one god," or more simply "three in one." The doctrine of the Trinity was carefully and meticulously formulated by the early church with great attention to the laws of logic and metaphysical categories. In fact, much of the first 1500 years of the history of Christianity was marked by great intellects who recognized that, if God created the world, then rationality was one of the features of the creation and it must be brought to bear on the development of doctrine.

Much of the evidence thus far is congenial to three monotheistic religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity. How can Christianity be demonstrated to be rationally superior to these other viable options? First, Jesus made substantive authority claims that were uniquely affirmed by His acts, including the resurrection, and contemporary testimony. The Bible offers historical evidences that can be verified that do not stop in the Old Testament, but continue in the New Testament and the coming of the Messiah. Jesus grounds His authority in His miraculous works and the resurrection, which are all testified to by eyewitnesses. He is the promised Messiah of the Old Testament and the most superior Prophet sent by God. The New Testament offers fulfillment of Old Testament prophecies and makes a more substantive authority claim than the Koran. Jesus is not only a prophet, but God Himself; and Jesus validates His identity claim with His deeds, including the resurrection. It also offers further information that solves Old Testament problems, such as the hints of the Trinity. The New Testament also offers a New Covenant that is superior to the promises and relationship that Judaism and Islam offer. Christianity is the fulfillment of Judaism and God’s plan in the Old Testament.

Christianity offers the most rational satisfaction of the three criteria. It best incorporates and explains our experience of the world and our own existential experience. Christianity takes logic seriously, and, indeed, grounds logic. Christianity is the most rational of religions, and therefore it can be recommended as superior to all other religious beliefs.
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

Lol @ how i said i wasn't gonna try to sway then i wen hamlewinski!
    test
  9. Noncentz

Problem here is that we're not talking about Christianity (as doctrine). "Most logical religious PEOPLES in order."

And obviously it should be read in the MODERN context seeing as I wasn't alive in the time periods you are referring to.
    test
  10. Noncentz

And would you please stop copying and pasting articles whole? Use your own mind, your own expression.

test
  11. lyricalpriest

Jesus swag tbh...
    test
  12. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

he's been like that from the start.

nothing will alter this trait of his.

:numaan:
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

I'll work on it.. i have good memory i don't mean to re-write word for word..
    test
  14. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

your ctrl+c and ctrl+v swag is impeccable.

test
  15. lyricalpriest

denies the claim.. :scared:
    test
  16. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

not really a fair criticism in all honesty, considering that yahweh has always been the god of the jewish people, a symbol of national power and pride. many peoples throughout the ages have had gods of this sort. if anything turning yahweh from the god of the jews to the god of everyman is the true perversion...
    test
  17. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

you have to merely browse through the talmud to see the strange teachings.

it's in no way a divine book, it's just laws debated by rabbis.

i will make another thread for this.

test
  18. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

i've never read it to be honest.

i've read parts of the tanakh, which is like genesis and shit. i was just saying it's not really illogical to have a national god. especially when he leads you into the promised land.
    test
  19. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

if you want to be amazed, refer to the talmud thread i've posted.

very strange rulings.

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.