Most logical religious peoples in order.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Noncentz, Nov 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radium

Radium f k

then why try to create a fake correlation between intelligence and religion. he even creates a ranking system...

what data he uses to qualify that rank of stupidity is a mystery and its interesting that he ranks jews lowest; jews represent 1/5 (or 20%) of all nobel laureates

this thread seems lke a thinly veiled attempt at saying something different
    test
  2. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

i was only answering this question and the question u asked of "does being religious make you dumb".
    test
  3. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

islam is a racist religion? lol. hajj?

you're the ones who have white gods, and white popes.

look at you clutching for the last few straws you have left, stop that.

an atheist attacks christianity, or puts it underneath islam and look at you.

why do your true feelings about islam appear when christianity is under the scope.

:numaan:
    test
  4. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Please clearly show me where I said anywhere in this thread that historic evidence makes a particular "faith" the "right" faith. I said, they are stories to me, all of them.

In fact this thread isn't even about religion itself, but about the followers of the aforementioned 3 religions that I picked. Known as the 'big three.'

Let me guess, your Christian, right?
    test
  5. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

what do you think makes the leaves fall?

i won't assume anything, so i ask.

test
  6. Noncentz

That's not what you asked me, you asked me why I am attacking religion, did you not? So why not address what I said instead of attaching yet another question to the same questions I have already answered.

You know full well that if we understood what caused dullness to the mind, there would no longer exist the idea of the idiot. You also know that you're twisting what I said into something else altogether. I never called anyone dumb because of what the believe. I challenged what they believe and called certain sources of information, biased and stupid. Which they are.

I've told people to go back to school, not because they are Christian but because of outright lies like the 6000 Millennium B.C claim. That's a fucking stupid claim, not because it came from a Christian but because it's fucking stupid!
    test
  7. Noncentz

Contrary to popular belief, leaves do not fall because of the change in temperature (cold) but because of drought. Of course the cold is part of it, but in the end a tree starts to lose leaves because it can no longer absorb as much water as is being expended daily.
    test
  8. Noncentz

Nonsense.

The thread says "LOGICAL" there is no correlation between being intelligent and being logical.

Some people can be very intelligent and yet highly illogical. Look at John Nash, a fucking brilliant man - but extremely fucking illogical in day to day life.
    test
  9. Radium

Radium f k

uh thast why i asked you that question. you simply taking the 4 seconds and answering it would have shown why it was the next logical thing to ask.

summary:

1 its not religions that makes somebody dumb

2 its something different

the conclusion:

you should bash that different target, not religions
    test
  10. Radium

Radium f k

um okay...
    test
  11. Noncentz

Absurd.

I'm not bashing anything, asking questions and demanding facts for the answers is how we seek out knowledge.
    test
  12. Radium

Radium f k

(. _ . )
    test
  13. Noncentz

Have you read up on some of the Geniuses of the world? They were intelligent sure, but a good many were illogical fellows.

A good example is "savantism" they are extremely logical in one area, but they are also retarded when it comes to everything else.

Intelligence does not guarantee you will be logical nor does being logical guarantee that you are intelligent.
    test
  14. Noncentz

Well tell me - how do you seek out knowledge? Do you ask me and take my good honest word for it? turn around and then call yourself 'enlightened' ?

Damn right you don't.
    test
  15. Radium

Radium f k

( . - .)
    test
  16. Radium

Radium f k

i think were getting off track
    test
  17. Noncentz

Yeah, and you had a hand in it. If you're going to probe, be prepared to answer.
    test
  18. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

who/what causes the drought?
    who/what created water?
    who keeps the planets in check?
    why is our planet the only one with water?
    why do humans need water to survive?

the idea of questioning like this is the root of all these things is the creator.

for you and other people who believe in science, it would be something else keeping all the planets in check, making them revolve around the sun at given times, at perfect intervals. whatever that is, nobody knows.

that thing there is our unseen god, who has power over all these things.

we ask the same questions, but only towards the end our answers differ.

test
  19. Noncentz

And yes, Muslims are the most logical. It follows.

Christians (most) are all over the map, Crusaders (wtf?), 6000 millenium B.C?! Dinosaurs aren't real (WTTTTTF?) Planet X (Facepalm) Soldiers for christ (Ughhhhh) "Presumed to be found" (but its a fucking fact G!) Egyptian christian codes... On and on.

Jews - :funny: Come on now, most Jews they don't even know what the fuck it is they believe in. Judaism is so bizarre it includes shit like the Holocaust and the nation state of Israel. --Read the Talmud, just read it.

The one stand out feature (which is somewhat like Islam) is that Judaism (the real stuff, not this modern weird stuff it's turned into) doesn't try to seek out what God is but determine what God is not.
    test
  20. Radium

Radium f k

yeh i disagree w different parts of what many religions have to say too but religion is a really complex thing for any person to try understand

and not every person from that religion is going to understand it the same way

jay bee already said that some can defend their religions (from what parts of it that they believe are true) intelligently and some cant

i guess you dont want to say that too or cant say that...

nas doesnt fucking suck
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.