Most logical religious peoples in order.

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Noncentz, Nov 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

1. Muslims. - It may be due to the fact that their religion is somewhat newer than the rest, BUT, whenever I debate religious topics with Muslims they usually have their info down pretty well. Sure, they make some mistakes but who doesn't?

It's also (in my opinion) the religion with the most historic evidence for it's story, Still, I think it's a story but most of the story probably did actually play out as written except for the sci-fi stuff.

2. Christians - What happened? Most of the Christians I talk to don't know dick about their own religion and you have way, way too many offshoots. How come you can't get your stories right and why are you so overly sensitive? Science proved this shit (whatever it is) did not happen. - Christian response? Fucking protest the science and point back to the passage that has already been proven to not be REAL. If it's not real than that means it was written esoterically - so that you one day could understand the true moral value of the story. .

Christians... Seriously get your acts together, it's like a fucking circus show. You sit around telling people to "pray" - fuck that, Jesus was a man of action.

3. Judaism ... They keep extremely good records but meh, it seems more or less that Judaism has turned into a sort of state worship rather than worshiping a supernatural being. To be honest I don't like the Jewish religion after I read the Talmud.

I find little logical about the whole thing.
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

? Science proved this shit (whatever it is) did not happen.

Trololllloollllllll. Ahaha um no. If anything science findings consistantly proves he bible on numerous fronts, archeologists find numerous things that prove events, histories, sites. And many quite reclently.
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

1 Corinth 3:19
    For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God's sight. As it is written: "He catches the wise in their craftiness";

You aint outsmarting God bro. Everything you been saying and believing in your human reason (which is a contradiction in itself) perfection arising from imperfection was written and fortold for ions
    All its doing is fullfilling bible prophecy of the folly of the wordly wise in the last days

2 thess 2:11
    Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, and
    have faith in the stength of their lies.
    test
  4. Noncentz

So why don't you post any of them?
    test
  5. Noncentz

You're using circular logic, that's a logical fallacy my man.
    test
  6. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i dedicate this family guy scene to noncentz.

i don't think you understand man.

you can't quote bible passages to someone who doesn't believe in the bible.

:numaan:
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

Yes but even the unbelievers believe in Truth no matter where its found.

Its the holy spirits job to convict the heart.
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

test
  9. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

this is a bunch of shit.. are u serious? like what muslim's do u know that understand and interperat the quran from arabic to english? foh.. u have no education on islam, nor christianity or judaism. this just goes to show ur ignorance.. but as an atheist ur doing a good job..
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

I do admit a lot of people claim christianity and aren't christians the slightest..

u dont see that in judaism or islam.. that's pretty much a cultural religion.

christianity is pretty much a non-cultural religion.. AGAIN another reason why christian's are the truth and the way.. well that wasn't worded right.. reason why jesus is the way.. he breaks all borders and black and white and put's it all into one category jews and gentiles alike

not a islam tradition

nor in judaism..

they are both racist.. christianity is not..
    test
  11. Radium

Radium f k

are people that believe in god dumb
    test
  12. Noncentz

I disagree, I've known plenty of (practicing) Christians, Muslims and Jews. In my experience the Muslims are usually very well versed in their study of faith unlike most Christians.

Oh and actually I do have education on them, I have a minor in theology.

The very tone of your response is exactly what I'm talking about when it comes to most Christians. Instead of debating, it becomes some emotional tirade.

If we were to debate the cult of Aten, would you become so emotionally irrational with me?

Why not?
    test
  13. Noncentz

A lot of great minds have believed in different things down through the ages, gods, statues, nothing, science etc...

god is not required for an individual to become a dullard anymore than god is required for the creation of a Genius.
    test
  14. Noncentz

1. Gath? Well man, the city of Gath wasn't a secret to begin with.

2. The second link, come on man don't like to 'the bible society' and call it fact. If you can find non-religious sources which cite the same research then I'd love to take a look.

3. Chalcedon is a Christian foundation based upon 'spreading the word' and 'revolution' (whatever that means.) - Again, not only does it not prove anything (it's just a story written by some guy... no facts given) the articles title itself shows you that it hasn't been verified. "PRESUMED" found means "possibly" - That was in 2002. We're in 2011 and there has been no confirmation by any scientific bodies.

--
    Do you want me to post Atheist sources as my 'proof' that God doesn't exist? Would you call that fair unbiased research? Of course not, so don't do the same to me.
    test
  15. Noncentz

test
  16. Radium

Radium f k

yes, i think ur right

but if religion isnt required to make you a dullard

and its not required to make you a genius

then, why attack religions

explain this attempted correlation
    test
  17. Noncentz

To ask someone "what do you think makes the leaves fall" is not an attack, it is a question.
    test
  18. Radium

Radium f k

then if its not the belief in their religions that makes them dumb (according to you) you must be saying that you think theyre dumb from something different

are they just dumn culturally?
    test
  19. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

he is obviously referring to how they are defending their arguements.

ive heard some stupid "evidence" from religious folk here while others defend their religion very intelligently (as much as possible at least)
    test
  20. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

How does the Bible having actual historic events make the entire thing right?

It's known that every religion takes a real event and attributes it to a god. Stop playing dude.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.