Most honorable and enlightened Sir Busta of the Stone Lungs, I beseech yee,

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by AliceHouse, Sep 24, 2013.

1. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

A question regarding human actions, behavior feelings, and intent with which I need the insight of one who has followed the most compassionate Buddha to answer.

Why does no one give a gosh darn about Nairobi, but everyone just shits their pants and cries like bitches over the Boston bombing?
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I dont have the answers. I havent meditated over this so im afraid right now im not in the mindspace to make a correct response but i will try.

There are plenty of people who care about nairobi. There are a large number of citizens on this earth of every nationality that believe in compassion, love, and doing good for each other.

everyone is doing their best, its just people are all operating at different levels. Everyone is doing their best for the level they are at. Where there are people, there is the opportunity for compassion and love, but also anger and apathy. Weve forgotten that we are all connected. Weve been told we are all seperate from each other. So some dont know any better and dont know this. Its not necessarily their fault and its pointless for me to point fingers. It would be better to influence through example.

Boston was close to home, people feel violated that it happened in their home. Thats the only insight i can give to your statement over boston vs nairobi. I dont know if its right. Maybe its kind of like when say if your car gets broken into, its a horrible feeling, but if your friends car gets broken into, it still is a bad feeling but its not the same feeling as when your car got hit?

i do not know.

I personally care about nairobi as much as i do about boston. Im not unique in that.
    test
  3. AliceHouse

Appreciated.
    test
  4. AliceHouse

Appreciated.
    test