most hilarious rippy quotes (with conclusions)

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by Offbeat, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. double ML

double ML Guest

^^what are the gas prices like in rippyworld?

cause here in the real world, they're goin' up fast
    test
  2. chickenwang

chickenwang (the) state of the art

i dunno, maybe it's just me, but if there were about 20 people writing inside a 5-page thread mocking my intelligence, i'd do some serious soul searching about whether or not i am a complete fucking moron

it appears like rippy has "myspace rapper syndrome", meaning he lives by the delusional philosophy that the more "haters" he has, the more famous and respected he's becoming. though most common amongst horribly untalented internet rappers, conservative piece of shit ann coulter also subscribes to this school of thought, meaning that it is possible for people other than wack rappers can adopt this philosophy.
    test
  3. double ML

double ML Guest

i don't hate. i tell the truth, and it pisses ppl off.
    test
  4. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

Chickenwang... Most the people in this thread wouldn't say shit if I posted under a different name.

This is what happens when you make fun of people in other forums. They find the one thing they can grab ahold of.

And nobody is mocking my intelligence. Nobody in this thread has the ability. They're mocking my predictions... which doesn't bother me, because nobody will challenge me when it comes to doing them.

So why is that?.... you fill me in....

Why is it that when people argue with me on certain predictions, and they turn out right...........Nobody ever replies? I up the thread once, and let it die.
    test
  5. Ethan Albright

I step in the batters box and strike out....

these fuckers don't even swing, but somehow think they can mock me? lol
    test
  6. double ML

double ML Guest

i mock your intelligence constantly.

but you're too fuckin' stupid to realize that.

and i lead this league in HR's and batting average.
    test
  7. Ethan Albright

Double, I'm sorry buddy, but you and verbs neither one can mock anyone's intelligence.

Know your level, and stick to it. If you want to diss Verbs here and there, you might be able to do that, but me or anyone else here that can read, write, tie their shoes, etc... no. Just doesn't work.
    test
  8. double ML

double ML Guest

i'm sorry rippy mcdumbfuck- i'm one of the most intelligent muh' fuckas to ever post on this site.

and you damn well know it.

even with your extremely limited intellect.

you're about as smart as verb, maybe even less so.
    test
  9. chickenwang

chickenwang (the) state of the art

so when you make a good prediction, they should call you a smart sports fan. but when you make a bad one, and you make your share of awful ones (vince young, michigan's title chances this year), there should be no consequences? are predictions not a reflection of someone's intelligence? yes they are. so you can't just go around throwing out bold predictions that are completely lacking in rationale, and once they've been proven to be highly inaccurate, you can't expect people to not call you a dumbass.
    test
  10. Ethan Albright

Actually, it depends on the prediction.

Me saying Michigan would win the Nat Championship wasn't me completely thinking they would. It was a bold prediction regardless, due to there being about 10 teams capable of doing so, and a single upset would ruin the picture.... in no way is it a reflection of intelligence. More a reflection of expectations, or hope....and nobody can explain what's going on now. Nobody expected Michigan to start this way. Many predicted them to be in the Champ game, nobody predicted them to lose to Appalachian State...... does that mean nobody is intelligent?

Predictions are guesses, and yeah there are educated guesses and just random guesses. I could get the easy predictions constantly, but there's no fun in that, so the few bold predictions I make and miss on turn in to 5 page threads..... yet the more safe predictions everyone ignores, and even the bolder ones.

I remember when nobody thought Ohio State would beat Miami. Nobody gave me credit for that. Or the tons of others. Vick in Green Bay when the Frozen Tundra was a hell in the post-season. People arguing with me when I said Troy Smith would be a 3rd round pick or worse.....McGahee is done!...I said someone better take a chance on him, because he'll recover fine and be great.
    I said Roethlisberger was the best QB of his draft class while the others weren't anything special. For the one Manning superbowl, we can trace back about 11 years of me being right on Manning predictions......so how is it fair?....

I'm no less accurate than anyone else. Everyone else just doesn't get the star beside their name when they make a prediction like I do. Comes with the exaggerated reputation.

Vince Young still can't throw. I said he'd be a slower Michael Vick. Post their stats side by side..... until he can throw, I'm dead on with the Vince predictions thus far.
    How about other recent ones? Me saying Reggie Bush wasn't that great and would struggle as a runningback at the next level? I beat that one in to the ground. We'll see if the second part comes true when Deangelo Williams gets more carries....

That's why I actually went back and figured up every prediction I've made on here within the last 4 years and got over 70%.....the more simple never get noticed. Just the bold ones.
    test
  11. double ML

double ML Guest

since i don't think rippy mcfucko read this the first time.
    test
  12. Ethan Albright

I responded to that Verbs ML.
    test
  13. double ML

double ML Guest

verb's not in this thread dumbass.
    test
  14. Ethan Albright

I saw him post 2 spots up, I swear it.
    test
  15. double ML

double ML Guest

post #92 is your work

sonned!
    test
  16. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

By all means I am not defending anyone in this thread...but..some of the same predictions that Rippy has made are no different to the ones hyped in the media. Can we say AP polls? NOONE could have foreseen what happened to Michigan. The media beat Vince Young into the ground...now he is on Madden covers. That's what I hate abt this board. A lot of people proclaim superior sports knowledge when a lot of what they say is based on media projections and predictions. Hell, you guys even design your fantasy teams based on media expectations for the yr. I don't see ANYONE slamming the AP poll for ranking a seriously troubled Michigan squad.

Oh, and for the record....Manning was VERY average looking during the playoffs as he always is. The Colts defense showed up and Joseph Addai got some good carries. Manning was reduced to shovel passes and passes that barely scraped the 1st down markers.

BTW..someone made a comment about internet rappers.....I never have seen such wackness in terms of hiphop until I went to the audio board. I wouldn't brag...most netcees are wack wannabe rappers anyway. I hate rap now anyway...so whatever. Listening to people's flows on this board is sickening at best.
    test
  17. Ethan Albright

2 posts up from your reply you dumb bastard. What the hell is wrong with you?
    test
  18. double ML

double ML Guest

let me break it down as simple as possible so you might have a chance to understand it rippy

me: smart

you: not smart
    test
  19. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Whatever happened to Billy Volek?
    test
  20. Ethan Albright

He shouted at Norm Chow and said his offense was garbage and wouldn't work in the NFL...

so the Titans traded him to San Diego, and brought in the next best thing in Kerry fucking Collins....Titans then of course go 0-3...Collins has 1.3 QB rating, etc etc etc.... making fans become perfectly fine with a rookie named Vince starting....
    Then the Titans start winning again.

But Volek would have been great for a a year or 2 letting Vince sit. Too bad...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.