Most Changed...

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Xero Satsujin, Jan 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

Ok, there are a lot of new people coming in and out of the Realm constantly, and each one that passess through has an effect, or is effected by one of us here already.

But to get to the point, who has most influenced you here in the Realm, whether it be negative or positive, and how and why?

Personally, I would have to say, 49th Prophet is at the top of my list because he and I always have something different to talk about and then we always manage to write about it in the end.

Then there's Misspimp, her and I quite often sit up and talk about a vast majority of things that her and I go through. And though I am always giving her advice, we learn through teaching as well, so she's very helpful whether she knows it or not.

Then everybody's favorite, Mind~$oul, he and I sit and talk about life, dreams, asperations, and plus the little things in life such as family and life itself. He's a good person to talk to for all you Newbs when you need someone to ask a question about.

That's all I can think of right now because after a long days work, I'm tired...get back...peace...
    test
  2. lpoet

lpoet POET

i guess i aint shit huh....

lol...j/k

good idea xero..i'll be back to this latter
    test
  3. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

Lpoet- he just has been coming different everytime and I like to see that, I remember when I first came here I would read his keystyles and just think , that was poetry in it's rawest and most inspiring form. Anyways He gradual has progressed and now The last few pieces I've read from him have been like these really intense action like stories, but they have a bold message at the end. He is definatly one of my favorites and has been since I first started posting here.

Xero- Just so powerful with words, I love how his words just flow endlessly. As time has went on the message and the topics in his piece have become more diverse and have become more to a point of just reality. Everything he writes now just seems so real and that just scares me how much I can relate to some of it.

Idk there are more people I could mention, but i dont want to make this into a favorite poets list, it's suppose to be most changed. These are two poets I have seen much change in, and they happen to be probably my 2 favorite in the realm.
    test
  4. Xero Satsujin

::staggers back and wipes sweat from forehead:: Umm, damn nakey, umm...thanx...wow...Umm...lemme see, ohh yeah, and lpoet, I had intended on puttin you on my list, but I be havin to get up at 5 in the morning, and I be postin at like 3, so it was not intentional that i left you off of my list...

lpoet, the man of a million words of wisdom that contradicts yet steadily rides along the same vibe that I do...Whether he's going against the grain, or sandblasting skin soft, he's always got something to say, and that's a good thing. A person who has a lot to say often has a lot of positivity shining, and that's lpoet for ya.

Allnakey, he's inspired me to write some of the pieces that I've posted simply by being an avid reader in EVERYBODY'S work. That pushes me to be like, damn man, he reads some of everybody and still get's his shit done...Besides the fact that we live only about 4 miles apart, he's one cool brotha...
    test
  5. 6ftground

6ftground BLACKACE/GRIMREADER

Xero Satsujin
    allnakey
    lpoet

All you kats work is deep and filled with related issue of my own. You Kats move the crowd with poetry. At least I think you do. I’m still growing in my writings and I hope you guys criticize my work to the fullest…keep posting good work fellaz..holla back peace..
    test
  6. lpoet

lpoet POET

test
  7. lewdDog

lewdDog Life is are own illusion

lpoet
    all nakey
    mocha
    all the rest of the mods
    test
  8. Xero Satsujin

lewdDog and 6ft, it would be nice if we knew why? That is the point of this thread...lpoet, lol, I read that list the day yall posted it, but not everybody has time or has been here long enough to make such an extensive list, but it is a good list...Damn good one...
    test
  9. StubbilyMug

StubbilyMug DayorDollar Records

allnakey
    keeps it the freshest, lightens me back up after my pessimism
    test
  10. Dark_Angel

Dark_Angel Dark_Angel

49th was always a major one for me, he would actually sit up and talk to me and we would muck around writing and things like that.

Xero- of course as always, you just have a knack with words and it always was great you were so patient with everyone, i dunno. i havent been here in a long while but still you always had that effect

and the two mods, of course Mind Soul and lpoet. always great
    test
  11. MisterEThoughts

MisterEThoughts MysteryOfUntoldTruth

everyone all awesome
    test
  12. 49th Prophet

49th Prophet Dark Magic Inferno

To all the friends I made in here, and all the dope poets, I got love for y'all and admire your work no doubt. I think you all have something unique to bring to the table that makes each poet significant, and some of the skill in the realm is, in my opnion, some of the finest I've seen. I have come across alot of your work that I thought could be published, it is indeed impressive.

BUT THE MOST CHANGED

person in my opnion is MisterEThoughts. I remember when he first started dropping, alot of keys, and the vocab seemed restricted. But he is always looking for new shit to write on, always looking for new ideas to expand, always looking to elevate. And he did that. He has come along way in a short amount of time, and he has put alot of effort into doing so. The dedication he puts into this shit is amazing, and I think its cuz of that he has grown into the poet he is.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.