Mos Def gets the Guantánamo Bay treatment..

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by TheMarcusBLACK, Jul 8, 2013.

1. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

says the alley faggot :deadeye:
    test
  2. NBA1K

NBA1K Never Broke Again

u not allowed to type "black boy"...

it reads/sounds condescending coming from a white male. :-O
    test
  3. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

You were there for 15 months, and in which position of administrative authority over operations were you to have full knowledge and overview over the full purpose and scope of activity?

I'm sure you arrested someone "guilty". This does not give you overview or insight into all detainees of GB's situations or reasons. Many weren't even detained in Iraq. Which btw, was an illegal invasion.
    test
  4. antilluminati

And I am brainwashed by who? Myself for doing critical thinking?

If any of you think doing illegal operations in the name of imperialism (PNAC, CFR among things) is being "good" to the world, while the american example is corruption, exploitation and environmental destruction, then you are out of your minds.
    test
  5. Geedorah

Geedorah King

And since when are people guilty until proven otherwise?
    test
  6. antilluminati

And since when weren't americans killing 100 x thousands of innocent civillians? No, there's no difference between hitting strategic targets in NY and in Afghanistan, in any case, targets and killings by US forces in the middle east are way less calculated in terms of strategic conflict.

Since when did rules apply to others and not americans? Why wasn't a case made for war court where motive, background and trial of suspect matter?

Even if you were on the frontline you are no 007, saving the world in a mission noone knows about. You are there for the 1% of the american elites economical interest and the american global foothold, despite of the fairytale spun to sell the campaign. Even soldiers, high ranking officers and politicians who deflected or got dismissed for their opinions would agree. If there are any humanitarian efforts needed it is owed for destroying infrastructure. If you want to do real good, help the poor in africa from genocide and starvation. And build infrastructure for them to gain from their own resources, then leave them, not you, to profit from them and develop.
    test
  7. Geedorah

Geedorah King

And you can wave that piece of shit flag if you dare
    But they killed us because we've been killing them for years
    test
  8. Geedorah

Geedorah King

I spent thirty- three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country’s most agile military force, the Marine Corps…And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle- man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism…
    I helped make Mexico, especially Tampico, safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefits of Wall Street. The record of racketeering is long. I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for American sugar interests in 1916. In China I helped to see to it that Standard Oil went its way unmolested.
    During those years, I had, as the boys in the back room would say, a swell racket. Looking back on it, I feel that I could have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.
    test
  9. Thomas Huxley

Thomas Huxley Well-Known Member

Haha, didnt even see it. Got that rodent on ignore.
    test
  10. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Not sure if you understand, but GITMO is more the place where people "end" up.

After all due diligence is done and investigations have included on the forefront, they are sent to GITMO.

They are tried. Just not by a jury.

Thousands and thousands of terrorist didn't make it to GITMO because they didn't meet the criteria.

The few hundred that did, well they beyond exceeded the criteria and better believe these people deserve to be there.
    test
  11. J o o k

All in all, I am done discussing this with people who have never left the comforts of their home and are only speaking on what they "hear" or "see" in the media.
    test
  12. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

[​IMG]
    test
  13. TheMarcusBLACK

TheMarcusBLACK So Long Salvation..

Then why have they freed anyone at all?
    test
  14. J o o k

Hahah my man!
    test
  15. double ML

notice how that anti clown completely ignored 9/11.

if US military kills an innocent civilian, it's by accident.

the terrorists do it on purpose. and you disgusting fucks support them while you enjoy the freedom the US Armed Forces provides you. i lack words derogatory enough to describe you people.
    test
  16. antilluminati

Support them? wow, you are good at drawing conclusions out of your ass.

9/11 was a strategic hit on pentagon which is military and WTC which is financial. If civilians were the target then they would have hit WTC when it was full or at least heavily occupied. The US govt. had prior knowledge of what was going to happen and still did a diversive training exercise. Problem-reaction-solution.
    The US military has carpetbombed and remotely driven missilies into areas that have been heavily packed with civilians killing indiscriminately. Compared they are both criminal acts and mass murder.

The US army does not provide me with freedom, in fact they are antagonizing the middle east into pronouncing holy war on the west, if I'm bombed, the US is the reason for it.

There's a reason Guantanamo Bay is not officialy on US territory. It's because it is illegal, unconstitutional, violates human rights and performes torture. It's practically Auswich without the gas chambers.

But how can one argue with someone who wants to defend their actions. If you've killed in conflict it's only basic human nature to hold onto arguments for it to prevent psychological breakdown. ^^
    test
  17. double ML

if you live in the US or one of its terroritories, then you are a fucking moron.
    test
  18. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

Yet u made a thread about eating your own cum. :allbad:

Sent from Tapatalk 2
    test
  19. antilluminati

Luckily I'm not, if I was I'd probably be in jail for posting my opinion on facebook. I'll most likely be denied entry too.. Imo there's not much freedom left to enjoy over there.
    test
  20. J o o k

anti is a quack lol.
    test