Mos Def gets the Guantánamo Bay treatment..

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by TheMarcusBLACK, Jul 8, 2013.

1. quotive

quotive 3

careful @J o o k niggas gon find out your name :eek:
    test
  2. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Anybody who isn't stupid already knows who jook is

Nobody gives a fuck man he's a cop whooptey doo
    Hahaha@ this nigga taking time out if his day to talk to future career criminals

That's what's up dog
    test
  3. TheMarcusBLACK

TheMarcusBLACK So Long Salvation..

Damn. Much respect. Either way, that doesn't change the fact that what they are doing at Gitmo is inhumane.
    test
  4. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i know i'ma be called a..

..F it, i don't care. this was post of the year imo.

good stuff, J. i'm sure most of those kids appreciate what u do for them.
    test
  5. TheMarcusBLACK

I see white kids in there though.. Anyway, what type of stuff were you saying to them?
    test
  6. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Prob told them
    Cheat to win
    test
  7. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

White kids cant be disadvantaged? I cant be living in this world.
    test
  8. Thomas Huxley

Thomas Huxley Well-Known Member

Mos def stays Fucking cringey.
    test
  9. TheMarcusBLACK

I'm just sayin. I see white kids in the picture son.
    test
  10. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

Yes but it was predominately black with like 3 whiteys spread in there. The problem is you said though implying they make jook's actions less then what they are. If Jook helps one lost black boy each time he volunteers, did he not help the black community?
    test
  11. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Lol Marcus over here acting like I don't give a fuck about no one in this world but myself man.

I ain't that nigguh brah.

But it's good I hope we at least on the same page now.
    test
  12. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

Marcus you gotta let this deep seeded hate for the white man die, We arent all bad. What have white people really done to you to make you dislike them?
    test
  13. x calibur

x calibur

at least by force-feeding them, they're keeping them alive.

alot of noise has been made about innocent detainees and inhumane conditions at guantanamo bay. naturally no legal system is perfect, so there will always be a few people wrongfully accused. but you can't go from there to say that a majority of detainees there are innocent, or even a sizable minority. Most people there are either directly guilty or closely involved with those who are. you don't get sent to gitmo easily - only several hundred people have been there, and they need a strong reason for it.

I'm sure mild forms of torture are used there, like waterboarding, extended solitary confinement, sleep deprivation, stress positions, etc. technically they are human rights violations, but other prison camps in history were far worse. also, the war against terror is a very difficult situation, where you need to adapt and sometimes bend rules. you can't deal with terrorists they way you deal with civilian prisoners. if it comes down to human rights violations vs. more boston marathon incidents, it makes sense to bend normal rules of conduct and be somewhat ruthless. terrorism is the biggest current challenge to the West.
    test
  14. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

man jook real as fuck, lol @ "thiers whites in the pic too" all that means is jook don't give a fuck about color and helps anybody out regardless of race, sex, etc.

ya'll questioning jook volunteering and shit, but look at how much money jook put into this online community w/ contests and shit, what makes you question he wouldn't help out his own community in the world??? jook a good guy and you can see that thru his posts/actions, i have no doubt he volunteers and he never gave no reason to question anything he says

i fuck w/ jook, and i wouldn't be surprised if i was ever really desperate for money and had good reasoning he would help me out or anyone else on this board (not for no drugs like in hibes situation) but i've been blessed w/ a family that can help me out if needed

lastly, i know some of ya'll aint fucking around on the streets, cuz thiers been times you catch a good cop that'll give you a break as long as he see's you aint no psychopathic murderer and they see you for a human being and not JUST a criminal
    test
  15. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

This is why i fucks with you bruh, 100 percent.
    test
  16. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

I don't really see Marcus like that, and i hope he aint like that cuz alot of his fanbase is white

If you are, it's 2013 brah... that race shit is played out and of course theirs racists out there, but majority dgaf anymore

And cops really don't single minorities out, it's just the environment you're in... i'm in the suburbs now and my black friends don't have any problems w/ 5-0, and i'm white and whenever i'm in the hood i get fucked w/.. (and our hood is white/mexican)
    test
  17. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

ya bro, some ppl need to think outside the box and not see ppl as "black, white, cop, bum, etc" cuz everybody got they own story...

it's funny how ppl gonna hate on you for being a cop when 99% of them dont even have encounters w/ the police, and if they do it def aint you're department..

And all the "criminals" or ppl that did time fuck with you (me, sin, chris)
    test
  18. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

also, ain't nobody from afghanistan innocent.
    test
  19. TheMarcusBLACK

Race is a giant issue and to act like it isn't is ridiculous. I actually do get fucked with by police on the regular and have since I was a preteen. White men and uncle toms will always say "it's 2013. Race issues are so yesterday." I'm a 23 yr old black man from New Hampshire and have dealt with racism on a daily basis. I don't hate white people, I just hate when they act like there isn't a difference between the treatment of different races. I don't know why I waste my energy on this site tbh lol. People are so backwards on here it's funny.
    test
  20. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

go back to the Alley faggot
    test