Morning Glory Heavenly Blue

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Blackanese, May 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

ever tried em..??? well im trippin balls off em ri now.......if u like shrooms...def try these....ima tell yall my story since im trippin now and im bored....

iight...i got outta schol...went to albertsons wit my moms...we're lookin around...and i see tha gardening section.....and im curious if they got morning glory...just to see...so i look and they got madd varieties...so i grab like 12 packs of heeavenly blue (cuz ive read about them)...and put em in my pocket....i get home...den i go to this website.... www.erowid.org ...to double check about the heavenly blue...and how much i should eat to trip....well it said 6-10 grams for a strong trip...so i proceed by eating 4 1.8 gram packs of heavenly blue...7.2 grams(this is at 2 40)...chewing them up den swallow....im chillin...juz sittin here on tha computer...then i start feelin tired...so i lay down for a while...get up...its like 2 55...i go and watch some tv for a while....then i start having a very bad upset stomach...like ima puke...so i lay down again...and finally im like fuck it..ima go puke....so i go out front and my neighbor is outside smokin a cig...so juz pretend like im outside skateboardin....i go back inside cuz my coordination is hella off...den i lay back down for about 45 mins or so....sleep a lil...den wake up wit my dog jumpin on my bed...and this iz like 3 20....i look up...and the ceiling looks like tides floating...so i think am i trippin now???....den i cant stop thinkin about this 311 song "love songs" so i get up and go to my computer to listen to it...and now im here...trippin kinda hard....its still not the full effects...its not as visual as shrooms or cid....but i kinda feel like ive lost touchwit reality somewhat...like a dreamy world i dunno...i'll hit this thread back as the tirp proceds..

peace
    test
  2. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

You do know those things are lethal... right?
    test
  3. Blackanese

im still trippin while im aiming u up
    test
  4. Blackanese

oiight...its been like 6 hours...im still feelin tha affects of the seeds...well sincei ve been goin from my first post...ima finish tellin u all about the resto f this trip...

well...lemme look wehere i left off....iight well i got off my comp...went outside and skated a lil....was really trippy tha concrete kept shifttin when i was rolling on it...i dunno hard to explain...then i came back inside...chilled and watched tv....i laffed uncontroabllly for a while....still feelin pretty good and happy...its been a good tripp....def prolly gonna do this again....dunno how soon tho....cuz ive kinda been chillin wit the drugs...but this was cool
    test
  5. Blackanese

no1 likes it
    test
  6. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

No, because it's horribly stupid...
    test
  7. Blackanese

y u say dat?
    test
  8. Full-Clipz

Full-Clipz Dominican nikka

what is this shit?
    test
  9. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

They are a type of flower seeds...

They're stupid because you have to take so many, and the trip isn't even good...

Just get some real LSD or Shrooms man.
    test
  10. Full-Clipz

Full-Clipz Dominican nikka

where can u get them?
    test
  11. Dunpeal

Dunpeal Graying men, mmm

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.