Mormons baptising dead bpeople..

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Mitt Romney is a mormon :scared:
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

mormon church is rich as fuck
    test
  4. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

whats the point? like really
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

[youtube]ORzQbrLRfxc[/youtube]
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

They believe there are some type of payment fot sins until you go where u go an by baptising the dead or having someone baptised multiple time in place of someone that died it would help them along. But ur right no point.
    test
  7. x calibur

x calibur

mormons are ridiculous.
    test
  8. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

That's crazy...The Mormon church believes that if you are a "good" person, you'll go to heaven and be god. If the women are good on earth they will go to heaven and produce spirit babies on earth in human flesh (me, you and everyone else according to their doctrine). "blacks" are bad spirit babies.

Also they believe we are punished for our own sins, not Adams. This undermines God's word from the start - from the first book of Genesis all the way to the Book of Revelations. But we know that by man (Adam) came our sin. We are born into it.

Also, do you all notice how the humanist world view seeped into the Word of God ? The evolution theory is the foundation and racism platforms off that, bleeding directly into their doctrine...Truth has long ago split and is growing wider each year. You can trace why they believe "blacks" are cursed...

Down is up, up is down outside the Living Truth of God.

The list goes on...

I might be confusing the Jehovah's in the mix, but still.
    test
  9. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

yay!, coup's back!

seriously...humanism and evolution breeds racism according to Mormonism?

fucking really man? you need to quit with the literal translations of shit, i've never heard of mormons looking down on black people...you're idiocy has returned and is already greater, i can only assume you've been pravticing with yer family...

ya know something really funny though... the street corner proselytizers in GTA Liberty City are constantly spouting the EXACT same shit as you...not joking at all, it's sorta sad really
    test
  10. Coup d'état

Sup breathless, good to see ya, even though we just bumped heads in the rstl lol, good verse this week to0 and last.

But we in the sanctuary now...

Mormonism might not acknowledge or even understand that what they believe is error. Naturally they think it's the truth so I doubt they see the reasons and history of their false doctrine. They are simply blind and deceived into believing what is false to be true and what is true, flase...but I can say that many false teachings have been squeezed into the Word of God....Evoltion, old universe, humanism and all error are examples and truth is parting away from the absolute and singular reality under the deceptive works of Satan (it's being twisted and confused rather for the average man, like you).

Mormon doctrine is what you should look into. They of course will not believe it, but it's all there man. Just like how some Christians are luke warm and not totally surrendered to Christ, Jesus and are a bit ignorant of the Truth, some Mormons might not know what they actually follow completely.

Same can be said of you and your belief in evolution...you believe it and are a practicing smart mouth, but you still don't know the truth of it. IE that it's pure religious speculation.

Send me a video off youtube that shows the GTA proselytizers...I straightway know that since it's a Illuminati controlled industry (video games) I can expect the doctrine they are using to be twisted and used in a negative way that makes Christ and his saints out to be bad...which makes sense because the war on Truth is Legion, thousand fold.

A literal reading and practice of God's Word is correct. It has worn out many anvils from many hammers trying to break it down. It simply cannot be done. It stands the test of time, stands up bold under the scrutiny of Truth and is the salt of the earth.
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

they just built a huge super fancy temple here in calgary

and i went to school with a ton of mormons and they werent racist, weird and cultish maybe, but never did they display any racism.
    test
  12. Coup d'état

It's not about being a bigot or mean...Their doctrine simply says so. It's their truth.

You according to the real Truth, are a foolish scoffer. Do Christians you know call you that and react all mean to you busta ? Probably not.

Do you see what I'm saying dog ?
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yes, theres fundamentalists of a religion and then theres the not so fundamentalists of a religion
    test
  14. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

yes, racism definitely didn't exist prior to the 1850's.
    test
  15. Coup d'état

LOL reggie...

Nothing is new under the sun.
    test
  16. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

coup seems to think that literal translation is the only way, and that every other even remotely religious person feels that way

the written religion doesn't make a person's beliefs, not everyone is as all in or nothing as you are, you're like the most falsely positive bigot i've interacted with
    test
  17. reggie jax

except apparently the earth.
    test
  18. Coup d'état

There is only one Truth. It's God's Word preserved for us in the 1611 AVKJB today.

The Old Testament Scripts were in Hebrew. Hebrew at that time was the dominate languge...The Word could spread easy.

The New Testament is in Greek. Greek at that time was the dominant language. The Word was too then spread.

The Bible (Old and New Testaments fused together) is in English proper, the AU KJB. English is the dominate language today, so that we can spread the True Gospel. To teach the heathen the Truth.

Isn't God amazing ? He is in charge and has your best interest alway.

Now really listen to this friend,

Truth is not religious. Religion is 'truth' in error (Mormons, Humanist, Muslims etc)

lol @ falsely positive...oxymoron ?

I'm not perfect and fall under temptation as well as you. Being 'all in' is not a chore nor can it be labeled, it's simply Truth. Serving Christ is not work but freedom...and I will be honest, I'm not a perfect witness for Christ. I am a babe in Christ still.

I <3 you breath tho.
    test
  19. Coup d'état

The sun is just as old, it's older by a day or so...
    test
  20. reggie jax

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.