More work for the 'folio...

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by eneyekay, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eneyekay

eneyekay Graphic Designer

Here's some of the latest work I have created, let me know what you think...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have all kinds of styles at http://www.nikhandson.co.uk

Let me know if I can do anything for you...
    test
  2. Bootlegg

Bootlegg New Member

i'm not feeling the middle piece so much, but i'm curious about the first one. did you draw the tree and the type?
    test
  3. Authentik-2LYz-

Authentik-2LYz- Realest Nigga

test
  4. eneyekay

I did draw the main image. There's more stuff like that on my portfolio :) ... and I know what you're saying about the centre one, but I didn't design the logo, and it was a pretty limited brief.
    test
  5. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Fuck this thread, I went to your page. You're one sick bastid!

As for me, my next move is to step up my photog game. I have an elph sd900, but want to step up to one of them 10 mpx SLR jawns. Really improve my graphix game with that...
    test
  6. eneyekay

^^^I'm going for a Nikon D80 Digital SLR... it's pretty expensive, but well worth it. When you're choosing a camera, personally I'd only go with Nikon, Canon, Fuji and Minolta... probably in that order too. Also, check out dpreview.com to compare and contrast, and generally help choose what you want.

Glad you like my 'folio :D ... I should say though that a decent camera won't help you become a better designer, but keeping up with new trends and fashions will... check out other peoples folios online to see where everyone else is at, typography is quite possibly the most important thing in design... if in doubt, stick with Helvetica (the best font in the world) and generally keep it simple, and never use more than 2 font families on a piece of work.
    test
  7. wreck1

wreck1 Member

i checked out your site and your stuff is sick. how much do you charge for 4 panel cd package with traycard and on disc design, you know all that stuff? im sure it varies on what i want but you know ball park figure
    test
  8. eneyekay

ball park figure, for the set which will be print ready (ie, take it to any printers and they wont have any issues with printing it etc) is from $200.

120x120 (cover, reverse, 2 pages inside) 4pp book + back cover/reverse (2pp) + disc cover

with that deal, I also throw in a logo for a mere $50... when normall I charge $150-200.
    test
  9. _Gandalf_

_Gandalf_ The White

I like them.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.